Idol Boyfriend for a Day (4): Sweetness Of A Lemon

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

Choi Jun Hong(Zelo) & Kim Ae Yoon Mi (Mikki)

Venue: Lotte World, Han River.

Timing: Night

Activity: Spending the whole day with each other, doing stuffs couples would do ;)

 

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”  You picked up your cell.

 

“Ye... Are you ready to go out with me tomorrow?” The caller said.

 

“Eh? Who’s this?” You looked at the caller-id, it wasn’t very familiar but you felt as if you had seen the number before somewhere.

“Ah, Mianhae. I got too excited and forgot to do introductions.”

 

“I’m Choi Jun Hong, also known as Zelo! I’m very happy to be your idol boyfriend for tomorrow~” He sounds pretty energetic.

 

“Huh?!” You were surprised because you didn’t know anything about this.

 

“I can just imagine how fun tomorrow would be~ don’t sleep too late and I’ll see you at 10am tomorrow~ Bye~~”

 

“Huh?! What-“

The call ended.

 

What was that all about…Was it a prank call? But he DOES sound like Zelo.

 

These thoughts ran inside your head while you stood there, not moving a single inch.

 

“Mikki, do you like the surprise?”

 

You turned around and saw your older brother walking towards you.

 

“Well, it’s… FRIGGING AWESOME!~” You ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug.

 

“I was worrying that you would recognize the number when the caller-id was shown…”

“Now I remember! I saw that number on the dining table just yesterday…” You realized.

 

“Oh! That number was THAT number I saw on a website! I thought it was only a fraud...and didn’t think much about it.” It all came back to you and it makes sense now.

 

You thought of things to buy for Zelo…then you remembered that he said during “Ta-Dah! It’s B.A.P”.

 

“I wanna eat cherry tomatoes…Cherry tomatoes, you’re mine!”

 

You smiled, and knew what to buy for him.

 

You forced your oppa to accompany you to the supermarket.

 

Luckily, it wasn’t very late and you managed to buy the things that you needed.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY!

 

You packed your sling bag and match the accessories with your cute outfit.

 

You wore a jumper and tied up your hair into a donut bun.

Then, your oppa came inside your room.

 

”Mikki, want a lift? Where are you meeting him?”

You gasped.

 

Zelo didn’t mention where to meet him!

 

“What?! You didn’t ask him?” Your oppa exclaimed.

 

“Yeah…I was too star-struck…”  You replied, but in fact, it’s because you didn’t get to talk much during the conversation yesterday.

 

*DOOR BELL RINGS*

 

Your oppa went to get the door.

“Mikki! He’s here!”

 

“Oh okay!” You took your belongings and practically ran to the door.

 

While running, you almost tripped but you managed to grab on to someone’s arm.

 

“You’re pretty clumsy there…You alright?”

You looked up and saw whose arm you were holding on to…

 

Zelo’s.

“My sister is the clumsiest human being in the entire universe!” Your oppa said.

“YAH OPPA!” You smacked his arm.

 

“Oh I see.” Zelo replied.

“I think I have never seen another girl so clumsy like my sister.” Your oppa continued to tease.

Your face became as red as a tomato and you pouted.

 

“It’s alright if she’s clumsy. I’ll be there to catch her so you don’t have to worry.” Zelo looked at you and smiled.

 

“I believe, she’s in safe hands. Have fun okay?” Your oppa pushed you outside.

Your oppa gave a nod and Zelo nodded back.

 

“Oppa…”

 

He closed the door on you.

 

“Yah oppa!” You shouted at the door.

 

“Mikki.” The voice behind you said.

 

“Ne?” You turned around.

 

“Here you go~”

“Eh?” You looked at what he just shoved in your hands.

 

A bag of sweets?

“I really don’t know what to give a girl and I don’t have any experience in dating…mianhae.” Zelo looked on the ground.

 

“Gomawo, I love sweets!” You tilted your head to meet Zelo’s gaze.

 

“Jeongmal?” Zelo looked at your eyes with his puppy-like eyes.

 

“Thanks for not forsaking me. Some prefer romantic guys like Yong Guk hyung but I really… need more time I guess.” He smiled and rubbed his neck.

 

“Let’s go~” You made a big move by holding his hand.

He nodded and his cheeks became slightly pink.

 

You bit your bottom lips. You were shy as well. You never took the initiative to hold a guy’s hand before…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After taking the bus, you finally reached Lotte World.

 

Zelo had already booked the tickets in advanced so he’ll only need to collect them.

“Please wait for a while, I’ll be back soon.” He said, and went to the ticketing counter to queue up.

 

You wandered around and saw THE fountain.

 

“The trevi fountain~” You looked at it and fished out a coin.

Holding the coin in your hands, you wished…

 

And threw the coin!

“What did you wish for?” Zelo came back with the tickets and waved them at you.

 

“Secret.” You grinned.

 

Zelo smiled back and shook his head.

 

“Ah! Zelo…urmm…”

 

“It’s alright to just call me Zelo without anything else. I don’t really care about those kind of troublesome things.” He pat your head.

 

“Zelo… this is for you.” You took out the thing that you bought for him.

 

His eyes grew wide.

“Cherry…tomatoes?! Mikki… Thanks so much!” He hugged you.

 

“Ah…”You got shocked, but you didn’t dislike it.

 

Then, he grabbed your wrist and went inside Lotte World.

 

“Whoa…” Both of you said.

“Zelo, is this your first time coming here?”

 

“Ne…I’m not familiar with Seoul.” He smiled.

 

He took out a brochure and opened it.

Oh, it’s the map of Lotte World.

 

“Mikki, where do you wanna go first?”

“Erm… let’s start from the left.” You replied, not looking at the map.

 

“Alright!~”

 

Actually…you forgot to mention that…you were afraid of heights.

 

Because of that…the first ride you saw made your face grew pale.

 

The…GIANT LOOP?!

 

“Oh My God!!!!!!” You screamed while riding it with Zelo.

 

The ride ended.

 

“You ok there?” Zelo looked at you, you looked sick.

“I…” The only word you managed to say because the ride was too terrifying. 

 

You were practically near tears but you wiped them away before Zelo sees it.

 

You managed to skip the next ride, Drunken Basket.

You told him it wasn’t exciting enough for you and he agreed to go to the next ride.

 

“Shoot.” You thought while sitting on the next ride.

 

French Revolution, another roller-coaster ride but the name didn’t sound scary so you decided to give it a try.

 

YOU WERE SO WRONG.

 

Your eyes were shut the whole time.

The starting was nothing but when the real thing started…

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” The screamings from behind didn’t make it any better.

 

You prayed mentally…”Oh my god…I don’t wanna die…”

 

The ride was over.

Zelo said it took about two minute plus, but for you…it felt like an hour of torture.

“Are you REALLY alright?” Zelo can see that you’re not feeling well already.

 

“Let’s just take a rest from the roller-coasters alright?”

You quickly nodded.

 

Both of you wanted to go outdoors…but then…the rain came, so you have no choice but to stay indoors.

 

“Wanna go to the ice rink?” Zelo suggested.

“Yeah!” You agreed.

 

The ice rink is so much better than riding the roller-coaster.

 

Well, it’s REALLY REALLY better than roller-coasters but you kept falling.

So the whole time, Zelo was busy catching you.

 

“Ah! Mianhae, Zelo…” You apologized, once more.

It’s the tenth…time? You lost count.

“It’s alright, remember what I told your brother? I’ll be there to catch you if you fall.” Zelo held your arm and smiled.

 

He’s really so cute, and angelic.

 

“Come, put your foot like that…V-shaped. Slowly…”

“Ne…” You did what Zelo told you.

 

“Wah!” You fell into his arms.

 

You fell so hard, it sent the two of you tumbling backwards.

“Omona…” You closed your eyes and waited for the fall to stop.

 

“It’s alright. Let’s just wait for a while.” Zelo spoke calmly, holding you close to him. (Practically hugging your waist.)

 

You blushed, Zelo…he isn’t that immature as you imagined him to be. You thought that…because he’s young, so he might be childish.

 

Well, he’s pretty reliable.

 

Finally, the falling came to a stop.

 

“Finally… So scary…” Your hands gripped on his jacket.

 

“Gwenchana… Are you hungry? I’m pretty hungry. Wanna grab lunch?” He smiled at you.

 

 

After eating your lunch, you decided to apologize once more…because you felt guilty that Zelo didn’t get to have any fun because of you.

 

“Silly. I had fun.” Zelo your cheek.

 

“The most important is that YOU had fun. Ah, probably because of my miscalculation, you didn’t have any fun today…” Zelo pouted.

“Zelo…it isn’t your fault…”

 

“I should have asked first. You’re afraid of heights, right?” Zelo said.

“How did you know…”

“Don’t put up a strong font, if you dislike it, just tell me. I don’t mind.” Zelo gave your shoulder a little squeeze.

“Ne.” You agreed.

 

After watching a few shows, you got a bit tired.

“Hmm…it’s already this timing…” Zelo looked at his phone and said.

 

“Let’s go to the next ride.” Zelo hooked your arm with his and dragged you to the ride.

 

You went on a merry-go-round with Zelo.

 

“Zelo…Do we really have to…?” You asked Zelo, who was behind you, sitting on the SAME horse.

“Yeah, stop moving or you’ll fall off the horse.” You could feel his warm breath on your neck. (He was leaning down on you.)

 

You shifted yourself and…

 

“Ah!” You almost fell from the horse.

“You’re really clumsy. Haha~ “Zelo caught you and said, laughing.

 

He moved you back to the original place and you obediently sat there.

The staffs were giving you the “looks” and you felt quite embarrassed.

 

“The staffs were looking at us…” Your face was red and so were your ears.

 

Zelo ignored that comment and tugged you along to another ride.

 

“Hot balloons…I also wanted to try that.” Zelo looked at the hot-air balloons and pointed at them.

 

“It looks pretty high…” You said it out aloud.

“You have me, don’t think too much.” He held your hand and led you into the ride.

 

The balloon was going up slowly.

 

“Oh my…”

“Gwen~cha~na~yo.” He hugged you from behind.

 

“Zelo…do you really have no experience in dating?” You asked.

“Yes.” He lowered his head, putting his chin on your shoulder.

 

Your cheeks flushed red once more. Zelo is really…

 

“Do you wanna leave for dinner?” Zelo whispered at your ear.

“O-okay...” You stuttered.

 

The dinner was good.

Zelo called a cab and opened the door for you.

“Where are we going? Are we going home?” You sounded a little disappointed.

 

“Nope. We still have one last place to visit.” Zelo closed the taxi door.

 

The travelling duration was not very long, around half an hour.

“We’ve reached.” Zelo said.

“Thanks, ahjusshi!~” Zelo paid the taxi driver and waved goodbye to him.

 

 

“Wow~” You looked at the lightings that decorated the bridge.

 

“Mikki. Ah~”

 

Zelo looked out…a slice of lemon?!

 

“Zelo…?”

Zelo just smiled and offered his lemon.

 

You looked at the lemon and opened your mouth.

 

The taste…?!?!?!

The lemon wasn’t sour!

 

“How is it?” Zelo looked like a puppy, tilting his head slightly to the right.

 

“It’s sweet…”

“Yes! It worked!” Zelo punched a fist in the air.

 

“Another one?” Zelo offered.

“Ne!” You love sweet stuffs, so you didn’t mind the sweetness.

 

“Glad you like it.” Zelo smiled, and stuffed a few into his own mouth.

You nodded. And Zelo fed you lemons all the way while you two were walking along the Han River.

 

You felt so shy because of the face that Zelo made when he asked you to eat the lemons.

“Ah~”

 

“Ah…”Your face became redder but it wasn’t obvious because it was at night.

 

Zelo called a cab again, this time…to send you home.

Both of you travelled in the same cab and you rested your head on Zelo’s shoulder.

 

 

“Mikki… Ireona…” He poked your face.

 

You didn’t respond…

 

“Kyeo.” Zelo said and carried in you in bridal style…

 

“Oh, she’s back! Like finally…” Your brother was at the door.

 

“Wah!~ Roller-Coasters are scary!...” You exclaimed suddenly. (Dream-talking)

 

“She sat in a roller-coaster?” Your brother looked at Zelo.

 

“Yeah… She forced herself to sit in a roller-coaster.” Zelo look at you, smiling at your cute face.

“I’ll carry her.” Your brother volunteered.

 

“It’s alright. You can take her bag; I’ll help you carry her.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

THE NEXT MORNING!

 

You woke up in your bed.

“Eh…it was a dream?”

 

”Sleepy pig! Wake up! Eat your breakfast.” Your brother hollered from downstairs

 

“Okaay!” You shouted back.

 

You got yourself ready and went downstairs.

You poured cereal into your bowl and went to the fridge to take the milk.

 

You opened the fridge.

 

For Mikki: This is the property of Mikki’s.

 

The note on a jar said.

You took out the jar and looked at it.

“Lemons…”

 

"He even told me not to touch it. Tsk, so stingy." Your brother said, when he saw you looking at the jar.

 

"Coz' its mine!" You smiled and hugged the jar.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________END________________________________________

 

 

 

Ayo wassuppp, Eunhwa86 ! I hope you’ve enjoyed this update! ^-^

 

 

and...Zelo's ice-skating skills ARE REAL!