Idol Boyfriend for a Day (11) : I love You more than Kimchi

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

 

WHO : L (MYUNGSOO) ; OC : ARA :)

WHAT/WHERE : AT THE PARK, JUST USUAL DAY BUT THE DAY HE CONFESSED <3

WHEN : THE WHOLE DAYY XD

 

 

 

He fidgeted in a really cute and shy way, “Ara, Saranghaeyo.” He said.

That very day, he confessed. My Idol Boyfriend, Kim MyungSoo.

 

 

 

 

I remember that he called that night, “Yeoboseyo, Infinite L imnida. Are you Ara ssi?” He asked sweetly.

“Ne, oppa.” You replied, you thought you are dreaming and told your mum to pinch you.

 

 

Your mum is ‘kind’ enough to really pinch you, “AH!” You let out a cry but then smiled.

“What happened?” L asked over the phone.

“Aniyo, oppa, I really hope to see you soon.” You said.

“I hope so as well.” He said and then hung up.

 

 

 

Soon, your vacation came!

Today is the last day of school and you felt rather tired as you stayed up rather late last night doing up your assignments.

Just then, your phone buzzed.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Ara ssi, this is ‘Idol Boyfriend’.

Your boyfriend would like to meet you three days later.

It would be at the park nearby your house and we hope you have an enjoyable date.”

– Idol Boyfriend Agency

 

 

 

You directly marked the date on your calendar that is placed on your study table.

Soon that day came and you got prepared.

You prepared a gift for L, wondering whether he would like it.

Well, it’s KIMCHI and he LOVES kimchi so you guessed he would like it probably.

 

 

 

You went to the park and noticed that the usual bustling park is now so quiet.

Usually, there are kids from all around the neighbourhood there playing and hence, it’s never quiet.

Then you heard someone singing, oh?

 

 

 

As you slowly approach, you see L sitting there under the shelter and kids are surrounding him, listening to him singing.

L had a sweet voice and his sweet smile just compliments everything.

 

 

 

Just then, he spotted you.

You smiled and went over to him, “Oppa, I am Ara.” You introduced yourself.”

L stood up and gave the kids each a pat on their head, “Okay, time to go home, be obedient kids alright?” He said and then both of you went to somewhere else.

 

 

 

“Oppa, your singing is really good.” You said.

“Thank you. I am glad that you heard it.” He said.

You blush a little and then presented your gift to him, “Oppa, this is something small but I prepared it on my own.” You said.

 

 

 

L spotted that it’s kimchi and he beamed, “Wah~ It looks so delicious!” He said and then gave you a hug, “Komawo~” He said.

“I am glad that you like it.” You said.

 

 

 

He smiled, “Of course. No matter what, as long as it’s from you, I will love it.” He said.

He held your hands, fidgeted in a really cute and shy way, “Ara, Saranghaeyo.”

 

 

 

You looked up at him, “Nado.”

This very day, he confessed.

My Idol Boyfriend, Kim MyungSoo.

 

 

 

 

 

mynehazella8922

This is for you~~ I hope you like it~

Do comment to let us know that you have read and share with us your thoughts on it! >.<

Kamsahamnida~

 

Ver2: (by MYFOURKs) : My.. Secret Admirer?! Confession Time!