Idol Boyfriend for a Day (23): You're Mine

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

Idol Boyfriend 23
OC: Yoon Mi
With Sehun and Lu Han

 



“Yoon Mi.” You heard your boyfriend calling you and as you look at him, he left a kiss on your lips.

“SeHun..” You said shyly, while blushing.


 

 

He smiled and held onto your hand, “What are you doing here alone?” He asked.

You felt curious, “How did you find me?” You asked.

Both of you are now at the rooftop in school.


 

 

“Answer my question first.” He said.

You looked to the front, “Just looking at the scenery and taking a break.” You said.


 

 

You looked at him, waiting for him to answer your question, he smiled, “No matter where you are, I would be able to find you.” He said.

You pout a little, he pats your head gently, “Because I love you too much.”


 

 

You smiled upon hearing his cheesy answers, “Shall we have lunch now?” SeHun asked and then you nodded.

Both of you went to the cafeteria and had lunch together.


 

 

“SeHun, you are so adorable.” You said so and took a tissue to wipe away the sauce that is left on his upper lip.

He smiled, “Komawoyo.” he held onto your hand and left a kiss on your index finger.


 

 

Just then, someone joined the table, “Yoon Mi, try this.”

Your senior came by with a box of cookies, “LuHan sunbaenim, did you bake all these?” You asked.

He nodded, “Just for you, try one.” He said.


 

 

You took one and tried, “Sunbaenim, this is really nice. Are you sure it's all for me?” you asked.

He nodded, “I baked it specially for you.” He said.


 

 

SeHun let out a dry cough, LuHan then looked at him, “Oh, SeHun ah, you are here? I see, please don't mind me being here.” He said.

You look over at SeHun, his facial expressions are really cute.


 

 

“LuHan sunbaenim, can't you give us some time together?” You asked in a cute manner.

LuHan looked at me, “Alright then. Cookies for you, and my heart too.” He said and left a quick kiss on your cheek.

And then he went off really soon.


 

 

“Yoon Mi!” SeHun's jealous chart just hit the maximum and broke.

“Mwo~~” You looked at him, knowing clearly that he's jealous.

“Stop being so cute in front of other guys aside me, especially that LuHan. Also, I dare you to eat those cookies that he baked.” He said and lightly stared at you.


 

 

You were about to chuckle but managed to hold it in, in 'return' of his jealousness, you decided to a little more.

You took a cookie and slowly place it closer to your mouth..

 

 


“Yah!” SeHun took the cookie and place it back into the box and shut it.

“I need to throw this away.” He said and stood up.


 

 

You grabbed his wrist before he could leave, “Aigoo.. SeHun ah~ you really get jealous too easily.”

He turned to look at you, “Why are guys in school always hanging around you? Aren't you mine? Why are they still giving you gifts?”

He ranted. Very cutely.


 

 

You smiled, and then you gave him a hug, not caring how would other people see you but you just want to hug him.

“Alright, don't be jealous anymore~ Don't you know that I love you more than anyone else?” You said and looked up at him.

He is also looking at you just then at that moment, “You are mine.” He said.


 

 

Then he held your chin up so as to fix his lips onto yours and left a kiss.

“Your are mine forever.” He said.

So dominant over you.


 

 

“Alright, you silly.” You tiptoe and left a kiss on his cheek, “I am yours.”

 

 

 


*Yippee~~ My mind just kept on thinking of 'Wolf'! *Spazz*

I hope you like this short love story that I wrote, it's really not the 'Idol Boyfriend' format but since I have been too busy to write and so I shall make this a special chapter.

(It felt like my comeback as well XD)

I can't seem to arrange a place for ChanYeol.. Sorry, I didn't know why, maybe subconsciously I want him for myself XD

ExoForeverSNSD Do comment to say that you have read this and I really hope you like this.