Idol Boyfriend for a Day (6): From Heaven

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

 

 

1. Kim Jaejoong 2. Kim Junsu 3. Choi Siwon, Nana(OC)
What/Where: 
At school, Prom (can he come as an idol? Like it was a bet to get me to get him to come?)
When: Night, during prom!

 

 

 

*Ding Ding*

 

Your message tome sounded from your handphone.

 

“Congratulations! We are glad to inform you that your request is processed and your Idol Boyfriend is arranged! Please send in the details of your School Prom so that the Idol could be able to make arrangements.” Idol Boyfriend Agency.

 

 

You are just blur at the moment, “Jinjja?”

 

You proceed on cheering in your room as though you got first for your examinations this time round.

 

“Yah! Nana! Stop hopping around in the house, it’s falling apart!” Your Mother shouted from the kitchen.

“Mianhae eomma~ I am going to have a very handsome partner for my prom!” You exclaimed and then remembered that you have to email the details of your school prom to the agency.

 

 

The next day..

 

“Hey Nana, who’s going to be your partner for the dance this time round? I mean, it would be really embarrassing and awkward if you are the only one without a partner, shall I introduce one of those which I rejected to you then?” One of the Queenkas, Jasmine came by and said.

 

Well, but thanks to her, you had the courage to send the request out the “Idol Boyfriend for a Day”.

You smiled, “Aniyo~ I had a partner already.” You said.

“Jinjja?” She asked with eyes wide open, but went back to her calm pose, “Nuga?” She asked.

“You will find out soon~” You said and lessons started.

 

 

The reason why you said that is because..

You don’t know who is going to be your partner as well!

 

 

“I wonder who is he going to be.. I do wish it’s JaeJoong oppa, I mean, he’s so perfect.” You are thinking to yourself while you are walking home.

 

 

Another message came.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, the Idol will meet you this Friday during your school prom. He had a small request for you to dress in White and, we hope that you will enjoy your date with your Idol Boyfriend. Once again, kamsahamnida.” Idol Boyfriend Agency.

 

“Dress in White? Oh, jowa.” I said, since I initially planned to wear a White dress.

 

 

 

Graduation Prom D-Day

 

Another message came.

 

“Someone will be fetching you up at 6pm, do stay at home and wait for his arrival. Congratulations for your Graduation as well.” Idol Boyfriend Agency.

 

The time is now near 6pm, still no signs of my Idol Boyfriend.

 

 

*Ding Dong*

 

The doorbell rang and I smiled.

I opened the door..

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jeoneun Choi SiWon imnida. I am here to fetch you.” He said.

He passed me a bouquet of roses and held his hand out as a sign of invitation.

I gave him my hand and said, “Kamsahamnida.”

 

We arrived at the venue, SiWon oppa opened the door for me, “Here you go my Lady, your Idol Boyfriend is waiting for you in there.” He said and passed me a mask.

The prom is set to be a masquerade theme.

 

 

I looked at him, “Oppa, aren’t you..?”

He smiled and then said, “Aniyo, I am not your first choice isn’t it? Your Idol Boyfriend is waiting,  go on then. I am glad to be able to see you today, do enjoy your prom.”

“Komawo.” I said and I went in.

 

 

 

Right up to the top level and I entered the ballroom.

 

“Look at him, he’s so tall and so charismatic!”

Some girls are heard squealing.

“I wonder who his partner is for tonight?” Jasmine seems to be targeting him..

 

 

He, your Idol Boyfriend had a similar looking mask as you.

You approached him, “Annyeonghaseyo.” You said.

He let out a smile, and just then the music starts playing..

 

 

He asked for your hand, “My lady, may I have this dance?”

His voice is soothing and gentle, it’s just as though music to the ears.

Slowly, different couples are dancing along on the dance floor as well.

 

 

You then remembered that whenever a song change, the partner change as well.

“Nana ssi, shall we escape?” He asked.

“Escape?” You asked.

“I don’t want you to be dancing with other guys, ssireoyo.” He said and pouted.

 

You chuckled upon hearing, “When shall we go then?” You asked.

“Now.” He grabbed your hand and then both of you went running across the dance floor.

 

People didn’t really notice both of you under the dim light.

The air now is different from that in there..

 

But there she is.

 

Jasmine, one of the Queenkas.

“Nana, where are you going?” She asked.

 

He looked at you and asked, “Neo chingu?” He asked.

 

“Ne, of course I am. Oppa, who are you? I don’t remember our classmates are as attractive as you.” Jasmine replied even before you could say anything.

 

“I don’t remember asking you, I am talking to my girlfriend.He said and took off his mask.

 

 

That perfect jawline, the look, it totally melts you inside.

 

 

Jasmine looks dumbfounded, “You are Nana’s boyfriend? Impossible!” She said.

“You paid for him here didn’t you?” Jasmine looked at you and said.

 

 

“Excuse me, how could you say such a thing to my lady here?” JaeJoong showed an unpleased look and he held your hand while both of you enters the lift, leaving Jasmine with no words to say.

 

 

 

 

Silence in the lift..

 

“Oppa, thank you for coming today.” You said.

“I should have drove you here today, Mianhae, I am a little caught up just now.” He said.

“Ani, gwaenchanayo.” You said and smiled.

 

 

“Do smile more if you can.” He said, “It’s beautiful.”

You looked down as you are feeling really shy.

 

 

Just then you felt a source of warmth embracing you, “Please continue to smile for me.” He said.

 

 

As though a sound from heaven, he’s an angel.

An angel arranged to meet you, and..

 

“Thank you for choosing me.” JaeJoong said, “My girl.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

lalapoppy

I hope you like this, do comment to acknowledge that you have read this! >.<

Kamsahmanida~

 

 

We are NOT taking PROM-related requests anymore, Joesonghamnida.