Idol Boyfriend for a Day (24):Best Friends Forever!

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

Girl: Booyoung

What: It was your birthday and your best friends which is L.Joe and T.K wants to give you a gifts. Actually both of them want to confess their love to you but they didn’t tell each other. At your birthday party, both of them went toward to and confess their feelings to you at the same time. You couldn’t choose which one so you just love them as friends.

Cameo: Teen Top and C-Clown members

 

 

 

Your phone rang at 12 midnight.

You were practicing dancing at the usual practice room and you didn’t expect a call at that time.

 

“Ah…Hello?”

 

You picked up the call without even looking at the caller id.

 

There was a few seconds of silence and you got scared since not long ago you watched a ghost movie similar to the current scene.

 

“Happy Birthday, Boo Young ah!~”

 

It was L.Joe’s voice, you could recognize immediately.

Then, he sang the birthday song which made you grinned like a fool.

 

“Thank you, saranghamnida~” You said cutely to him.

And he replied with a “Mmm” and “see ya tomorrow”, then ended the call.

 

L.Joe was being really sweet but you didn’t think much of him more than a friend.

Yeah, you had a major crush on him and all but it was all in the past.

 

The door of the dance practice room clicked.

 

“Crap. It must be the security guards…” You thought and hid behind the piano, thinking that it would cover you.

 

Suddenly, your phone rang again.

 

“I’m gonna die…”

At that point you really wanted to smash your phone to keep it silent forever.

 

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you started apologizing non-stop.

 

The hand moved to your head and gave you a few pats.

 

 

“Didn’t know you had this side of you.”

 

You stood up and kicked the person’s shin.

 

“Ouch…”

 

 

 

“Serves you right, T.K!” You glared and gritted your teeth at him.

 

“I…I bought snacks.” He held up an orange plastic bag, his face still in pain.

 

Your eyes brightened up as you grabbed the bag from him and see what he bought.

 

 

All of them were your favourites.

 

 

“I’ll forgive you this time!” You said to him with a smile and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

 

He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

 

“Happy Birthday.”

 

“Shall we go?” He held your hand and smiled gently.

 

 

You nodded your head and focused on the snacks after getting into his car.

 

“Happy Birthday, Miss Boo Young.” Greeted T.K’s chauffeur the minute you got into his car.

 

You thanked him and smacked T.K’s arm coz he was making a big fuss of your birthday.

 

T.K smiled and ruffled your hair, he wasn’t really the quiet type but he wasn’t loud like L.Joe.

 

 

Both of them were your best friends and you thanked the gods for the luck you had since not many are able to have such good friends like the both of them.

 

They took care of you like their sister but sometimes it feels…like they’re not.

You have been slightly aware of it because of the warnings you got from your gay friend.

 

He said that the way L.Joe and T.K looks at you were the same.

You jokingly said, “Good.”

 

But when he further explained, it got you on your toes every time they did something for you.

 

You help but think whether the boys are really…

 

In love with you.

 

After getting home and waving goodbye to T.K, you saw a package at your door step.

 

“From T.K and L.Joe. See you tomorrow.”

The small note on the package says.

 

You opened it and you almost screamed.

 

“Wow.”

 

The dress that caught your eyes but it was too costly so you didn’t buy it.

And the bracelet that you wanted for soooooo long.

 

Your eyes brimmed up with tears and you swore you’re gonna wear them tomorrow.

 

 

 

The very next day, you woke up with a nice smell floating around in your room.

 

You opened your eyes and there was breakfast.

 

 

“Breakfast in bed…” Chunji appeared, along with Rome.

 

“For our loved lazy princess.” Your gay friend, Chul, placed the tray of your favourite breakfast on the small table that was already on the bed.

 

“Oh my god, thanks so much guys!...” You wanted to hug them but your breakfast was the way.

 

 

“T.K’s freaking cooking is making all of us hungry…” Chul whined.

 

You cut some pieces and wanted to feed Chul.

“No…they’re for you.”

 

“Just eat.” You smiled and rolled your eyes.

Chul couldn’t resist the food and ate what you gave.

 

“Yah…” Chunji and Rome nudged Chul but Chul gave them oily pecks on the cheeks which further displeased them.

 

“Romeee, Chunji, come here.” You motioned them to come over and you fed them as well.

 

The satisfied but guilty looks were only Rome and Chunji’s faces.

 

 

You brushed up, wore your presents that you received yesterday…and the guys were at it again.

 

 

This time, pulling you to play your favourite dancing game.

 

You knew some of them are really good at it but well, you’re a good match too!

 

You teamed up with Ray and Niel and the other team was Kang Jun, Cap, and Ricky.

 

 

It was a fierce battle but your team won in the end.

 

Lunch was served and as you ate, you wonder why L.joe and T.K haven’t appeared yet.

 

It was evening and you got really bored, since the two best friends of yours are still not here.

You asked the rest many times but they kept replying with “I don’t know.”

 

It was kinda sad and frustrating since they were the ones who said to see you tomorrow but they’re not here.

 

You were going to get out of the house when suddenly the lights went out.

 

T.K and L.Joe!!!?

 

They held a large cake and went towards you.

 

“Happy Birthday."

 

“You s! Where were you guys?!” 

You were happy but still mad at them.

 

“Yah babo! You think this cake fell from heaven?” L.Joe lightly nagged.

 

The rest settled you down to your couch as they asked you to make wishes and blow out the candles.

You made a wish and blew out the candles.

 

The cake was split and everyone ate happily.

L.Joe sat on your right and T.K, on your left.

 

“Hey Boo Young-”

“Boo Young ah-”

 

The two of them said at the same time.

 

You turned at both of them and frowned.

 

“You go first.”

“Uh, you can go first.”

“No you go first-”

 

“Go together then~” You interrupted.

 

They looked at each other and each took a ear of yours to whisper in.

 

“Boo Young ah, I’ve liked you the very moment I saw how beautiful you look when you cooked in cooking class.”

 

“Babo Boo Young, do you not know how much I like you? I thought of you every day and it’s driving me nuts.”

 

Your eyes widened at their sudden confessions.

 

TWO AT THE SAME TIME?!

 

How could you even choose…

 

“I’m not choosing…T.K, L.Joe… I cherish you two a lot and I don’t wanna lose any one of you coz’ that’s what will happen if I choose.”

 

T.K and L.Joe smiled, perhaps they already knew that answer was coming.

 

 

“Hey Boo Young, you know they allow marriages like one wife and two husbands in the US?” Shouted CAP.

 

“Noooooo. My parents will kill me first.” You stuck your tongue out.

 

 

 


 

 

Hihi~ Hope you enjoyed the story~~~

 

Love,

MYFOURKs