Idol Boyfriend for a Day (1) "Can I be the Destined one?"

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

Lee Gikwang x Park MaeRi
Venue: Reception Hall, Wedding Party
Timing: Afternoon
Activity: Attending a wedding

 
 


“Yeoboseyo? Idol Boyfriend at your service.” A man's voice is heard on the other side of the phone.

“Are you Park MaeRi ssi? What a beautiful name you have. Before everything, you will have to guess my name.” He said.

You thought about it and replied, “My first choice, Lee KiKwang ssi?” You asked.

“Ne, call me oppa will do. Thank you for choosing me as your very first choice at 'Idol Boyfriend for a Day'. I am really glad to know you.” KiKwang said.

“Oh, oppa, are you really going to be my boyfriend for a day?” You asked.

 

 

“Of course, my darling MaeRi. I see you indicated that you would like me to attend a wedding party with you tomorrow afternoon? Wouldn't I have the chance to see how beautiful you are then?” KiKwang said.

You blushed and replied shyly, “Oppa would be the one who is really handsome. It's my Uncle's wedding and I am helping with the welcoming of guests.” you said.

“I see, we shall see each other tomorrow MaeRi. It's late already, you should sleep, annyeong.” KiKwang said and waiting for you to hang up.

“Annyeong KiKwang oppa.” You said and hung up the call rather reluctantly.

“My Idol boyfriend..” You murmured and got excited, but luckily you managed to sleep.

 

 

Someone pressed the door bell early in the morning, you went to get the door.

“MaeRi ssi, annyeonghaseyo~” KiKwang said and even gave you a beautiful bouquet of roses.

You are rather surprised that he appeared so early, “Aren't we meeting this afternoon?” You asked.

“I know..” KiKwang said and he looked at you, “But, I am too excited to see how beautiful you are and so I couldn't wait any longer.” He said with those beautiful eyes, sparkling.

 

 

 

You blushed and invite him into the house, “Omo, you lived alone?” KiKwang asked.

“Ne, it's more convenient this case as the school is nearer.” You replied.

Kikwang looks at the empty dining table, “You haven't had your breakfast isn't it?” He asked.

You nodded.

 
 

 

“MaeRi, breakfast is important, remember to have breakfast everyday, arrasso? With or without me, you must. Don't make me worry, ne?” KiKwang said as he pats your head lightly.

That eye smile is just a following killer~

You nodded, “Ne oppa, komawo.” You said.

KiKwang held your hand, walked over to the dining table and asked you to take a seat, “I shall prepare breakfast for you.” He said.

“Oppa, you don't have to.” You stood up and said.

KiKwang looked at you really close, “Aniyo, it's part of the contract. I am your 'Idol Boyfriend for a Day' and so, my girlfriend, don't move around and just wait for me, okay?” He asked, those eyes interlocking with your gazes.

You nodded, “Komawo.” You said.
 

 

 

KiKwang went into the kitchen and started cooking, you don't really know what is he cooking but it smells heavenly.

Here it comes! A rather westernized breakfast is prepared for you.

“Wa~ oppa, komawo.” You said.

“Anything for you, darling.” KiKwang said and he looked at you, “Try it, I hope you like it.” He said.

You had your first bite, it's totally delicious, “Matssiseoyo!” You said and smiled.

KiKwang smiled, “Jinjja? Ah~? I want a bite.” He said and asked you to feed him.

You placed a small serving on the spoon and fed him, feeling shy and so you turned your head away slightly.

KiKwang ate it and smiled, he nodded to acknowledge his own cooking as well.
 

 

 

KiKwang drove you to your Uncle's house to get ready as the dress and whatever else accessories is there.

KiKwang is slightly introduced to your family members and he waited quietly in the living room while you get dressed.

You came out when you are done, KiKwang stood up and looked at you, “Wa~ MaeRi, neomu yeppeunda~” KiKwang said.

I bet you would be even prettier than the bride.” KiKwang said.

You chuckled, “Oppa~ Stop teasing me~” you said.

“Do I really look pretty today?” She asked.

“Of course, everything about you is beautiful.” KiKwang said and he held your hand, “My lady, Shall we go?” He asked.

You nodded and both of you heads off to the wedding hall.
 

 

 

MaeRi and you helped with the welcoming of the guests, there are indeed people asking for KiKwang's autographs and also taking pictures with him.

“I am sorry lovely ones, I am currently attending my girlfriend's uncle's wedding. Mianhae, we shall see each other the next time.” KiKwang apologized and rejected their request politely.

KiKwang took a bottle of mineral water and walks to you, “MaeRi, Are you tired? Do you want to take a rest?” He asked.

You nodded and felt like your legs are almost breaking from the long hours of standing.
 

 

 

KiKwang sensed it, and knelt down, “It must be hard on you.” He said and took your heels off away from me.

KiKwang then stood up and smiled at you, “It's tiring wearing these heels isn't it? Have a rest then, I will be helping you with the guests.” he said.

“Oppa, komawo.” You said and he smiled then he left to go back to previous position.

“Unnie, who's that oppa?” Your little cousin came by to held your hand and asked.

“He's KiKwang oppa, unnie's Idol Boyfriend.” You replied.

“Wa~” your little cousin is so cute and innocent, “Unnie and oppa should be together. Unnie as the bride and oppa as the bridegroom.” He said and showed an innocent smile.
 

 

 

The wedding started, KiKwang and you sat down on the bench watching your uncle and his wife pledging their vows.

“I do wish I could find my destined one soon.” You said, smiling.

“You will, darling, you will.” Kikwang said and soon it comes to the moment where every one might be waiting for.
 

 

 

The bride is going to be tossing her flower bouquet in..
 
3...
 
2..
 
1!
 

 

*shove*
 

 

In your hands?!
 

 

 

“Wa~ MaeRi, get ready to be married to your destined one!” Your uncle and auntie said as they zoomed off in their posh car heading to the airport directly for the honeymoon.

 
 

You looked at KiKwang and he looked at you, “Can I be the destined one?” He asked.
 

 

-End-

 

 

 

 

missmarydelryan,  we hope you like this update! >.<

Do remember to comment to acknowledged that you read it (: