Idol Boyfriend for a Day (5): 비가 오는 날엔

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

 

 

(Non Request)

Oh Sehun x You

Venue:  Outside School

Timing: Afternoon

Activity: Grant you your wish

Song reccomended while reading: "B2ST - On Rainy Days"

 

 

 

I thought this ‘Idol Boyfriend’ thing was for fake.

But it turned out to be a chance encounter between me and the maknae of EXO-K, Oh SeHun.

 

“Oh? Biga wasseo?” I looked up the sky, raindrops are starting to fall, slowly, it’s getting heavier..

 

I was on my way home and it rained.. on a day that I forgot to bring my umbrella..

 

“How I wish I could have someone with me, chatting about what happened today and also, to bring an umbrella so that I could be able to get home without being drenched.” I typed this into the ‘activity’ section of this new ‘Idol Boyfriend’ website, whereby they rent out Idols to us for 1 day.

 

 

*On the other side*

~Oh Sehun ssi, you have a mission today and it’s happening now. The location of the girl is now xxx, please make your way there soon.~ Idol Boyfriend agency.

“Oh? Hyungdeul, look! I got a mission from the agency!” SeHun showed the rest of the EXO-K members the message.

“SeHun ah, ppalli ka~! The girl must be waiting.” Joon Myeon (SuHo) said.

“Ne, Hyungdeul annyeonghi kyeseyo.” SeHun said and then rushed off to the location with an umbrella enough for 2 and also, a cup of warm coffee and a jacket too.

 

 

 

*On my side*

“I don’t think this is really working.” I thought to myself and prayed for the rain to stop faster.

Just then, “Annyeonghaseyo? Are you ____? I am SeHun, your Idol Boyfriend for today.” He said and ended with a sweet smile.

“Oh? SeHun ssi?” I asked and thought that I must be dreaming.

I shut my eyes, and then opened them again, “Jeongmal?” I asked.

He smiled, “Ne, annyeonghaseyo. You must be feeling cold, here you go.” He handed me the cup of coffee.

“Komawo.” I said.

 

 

Then he placed the jacket around me, “How could such a pretty girl be standing here alone in the rain? I am glad that I got this mission.” SeHun said, “Did you wait for a very long time? Joesonghamnida.” He said.

I shook my head, “Aniyo, thank you for coming.” I said.

SeHun took a look at the mission again, “Shall I accompany you home now? Or do you prefer somewhere else where you can take a rest and have a chat with me?” he asked, his voice is so soothing.

SeHun looked around and suggested us to go to the café, “Shall we go to the café nearby then?”

I nodded, “Ne, jowa.” I said.

 

 

While walking under the rain, SeHun tilted the umbrella more towards me so as to make sure that I aren’t drenched by the rain.

“SeHun ssi, you don’t have to do so. You mustn’t get drenched as well.” I said and pushed the umbrella back again.

He pushed it back to me again, “Gwaenchana.” He said, “What matter is you.”

We reached the café and sat down, SeHun ordered for a cup of Americano.

 

 

“____, how old are you this year?” SeHun asked.

“17.” I replied.

“Dongsaeng? So you just ended school right? Where are your friends?” he asked.

“I go home alone.” I replied.

 

 

 

SeHun’s POV

I see, she got used to being alone but..

She just couldn’t bear with it anymore and need someone beside her?

 

 

“Just call me SeHun, I am just elder than you by one year.” He said.

“SeHun? Just call me by my name as well.” I said.

We chatted about random things, SeHun shared with me some jokes which ChanYeol and Baekhyun cracked when they were having their practices.

“It must be good to have so many friends with you right?” I asked, I am really envious of their relationship.

“You have me now, I am your friend aren’t I?” SeHun asked, “Chingu ah, don’t forget me, arrasso?” He said and then winked.

I smiled, “Ne~ Komawo.” I said.

 

 

He sent me home afterwards and gave the umbrella to me since the rain stopped.

“Here you go.” He gave me a ticket to a concert whereby EXO-K would be performing at.

“I shall see you soon.” He said.

 

 

Concert D-Day

I got ready and went to the concert, there are really many EXOTICs out there with LED banners, flags, light sticks and whatever kind of merchandises~

“Wah~ They are really wonderful.” I uttered and a fan heard me.

We got along close and we even became friends. I met so many new friends who are EXOTICs.

SeHun spotted me and smiled, I smiled back. Luckily no one spotted.

 

 

“Komawo, my Idol Boyfriend.” I mouthed.

 

 

 

 

Hoohoo~~ Here's a non-request update~

I just felt like doing this for the SEHUN fans out there~ (I am as well!! >.<)

Do comment and recommend this fanfic alright? Kamsahamnida!