Idol Boyfriend for a Day (3) : Cinderella and her Guardian Knight

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

1.Shin Hyesung 2. Kim Dongwan 3. Lee Minwoo, Shin Soyeon(OC)
What/Where: Celebrate Birthday @ Private Event Hall, Cinema, Park
When:the whole day
Cameo: All Shinhwa members
 


Boring classes..
The lecturer is totally boring everyone out, luckily you got your laptop with you.


You looked at the flyer notice posted on AFF, “Idol boyfriend for a Day? Really?” 
You aren't really sure whether if it's real.



Your best friend came by,  “Soyeon, why not try applying? It's real, totally trending these days, 
my friends got their chance to spend the day with their favourite idols!” She said.

“Jinjja?” You asked.




Your best friend started applying for you, 
“Idol boyfriend.. First Choice.. ShinHwa-Shin HyeSung. Second.. And Third... Okay, Sent!” She said.

Your eyes just followed the mouse on the screen and..

“What?! So fast? You sent it in?!” You looked up at your best friend then back to the computer screen.

“What~? It's a first come first serve thing, you might get it just in time for your birthday! 
It's coming already, remember?” Your best friend reminded you of your upcoming birthday.




You remembered it now, “Ne, komawo. You are the best.” You said.

You went back home, had your shower and then a few days passed, still no news from the 'Idol Boyfriend' agency.

“Guess I don't have the luck?” You log out of your mail box and then prepared to go for school.
 



*Ding Dong*
 
“Who's at the door?” You wondered who came this early to your house.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Soyeon ssi, I am Kim DongWan, this is for you.” 
He presented you with a bouquet of rose.

“Here's an invitation to you on behalf of 'Idol Boyfriend'. 
Do dress up nicely and I shall see you on this special event that is upcoming.” 
Kim DongWan said and he passed a card in a pink envelope to you.




You are rather surprised, “DongWan ssi, kamsahamnida.” You said.

He smiled, “Ani, we shall see each other again, my Lady.”

He patted your head lightly and then left.
 



You took out the card,
 



In celebration of Shin Soyeon's birthday, 
'Idol Boyfriend' shall be granting your three birthday wishes. 
Remember, the wishes will only come true on this magical day.


 

“Three birthday wishes? What should I wish for..” You slowly lifted your head up and saw the clock..

“I am gonna be late!” You grabbed your bag and hurried to school.
 
“Hey Soyeon, did the agency contact you?” your best friend came to ask.
 



You nodded, “Ne, DongWan oppa came by and passed me an invitation card.” 
You said and continued smiling like as though you are on heaven.

“Not Shin HyeSung?” Never mind, since DongWan is your second choice, you are okay with it isn't it?” 
your best friend asked.

You nodded, although you felt a little disappointed somehow. But still, DongWan is a sweet guy too.
 



The day arrived, you wore a nice formal dress for the birthday party prepared just for you and your Idol Boyfriend.

It's 11 a.m. now, you are informed to be heading to the event place so that's why you are in formal dressing.
 



*Ding Dong*
 



“Lee MinWoo ssi?” You are surprise to see the one standing in front of you isn't DongWan.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He ask your hand out in a gentleman way, 
“My Princess, shall I be your knight on this special day?” he asked and gave you a wink.

You blushed a little, “Am I a princess?”

“Of course you are! Such a girl as beautiful like you is a Princess in my eyes.” 
MinWoo said and leaned closer to you.




You could see his flawless face up close and your cheeks are burning, he smiled, “Shall we go now?” He asked.

You nodded.

MinWoo held your hand and led you into the car, being so considerate and sweet to you.
 




Both of you arrived at the event venue, 
it was beautifully decorated with a cuter style and there's a banner with your name and..
 
Anonymous.
 



“Anonymous?” You asked.
 
MinWoo lead you into the hall, “I am sorry Soyeon, I am not your Idol Boyfriend for today, it's such a pity.” 
He said and really looked rather down.
 
“MinWoo oppa, don't be feeling down, I still like you, really.” You said.
 




MinWoo smiled, he led you to be seating at the first table nearest to the stage that is set up.

“My Princess, we might be seeing each other soon.” MinWoo said and went to the back.

You wonder what is he up to..?
 




DongWan came up behind the curtains and is holding onto a microphone, 
“Welcome to the Birthday party of Our beloved Soyeon, organized by 'Idol Boyfriend for a Day'!” 

And then, the main door opens, your best friends, family members are all invited.

“Appa, Eomma~” You gave your parents a hug and DongWan had everyone to settle down first before 
he reveals the main activity for today.
 




“And so, We have 5 other lucky guys who would be possible 'Idol Boyfriend' 
of SoYeon, our Birthday Girl today.” 
DongWan said and the curtains are drawn, leaving 5 figures up there behind a translucent paper screen. 
 
“I get to choose my own Idol Boyfriend?” You asked.
 
DongWan nodded, “Indeed, although you indicated that your first choice is HyeSung, 
now we shall see is he the one for you.” He said.
 




DongWan came down and held your hand as he leads you up onstage, 
“First round, the Birthday girl can ask the members questions. 
However the microphone is sound-altered so that you wouldn't be able to identify them so easily.” 
He said.
 



There are a few rounds to it and eventually, 
you chose No.1 and No.3 whom you think they might be suitable for you and also, 
they might be HyeSung.
 




“Last round, our Birthday girl, what shall be the Third and last question?” 
DongWan looked at you and asked.
 
“Tell me something you have in mind about happiness.” You said.
 
No.1 held up his mic, “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 

Quote by ― Dr. Seuss

 



You know it isn't HyeSung, a gut-feeling just tells you that he isn't your first choice.

No.3 held up his mic and said, 
“Laughing alone is really a sad thing. 
So happiness would be laughing with the one I want to share my happiness with.”

You looked at DongWan, “No.3, I will choose him as my 'Idol Boyfriend for a Day'.” You said.

“So sure about your answer? Not changing it?” DongWan asked.

You shook, “I am sure, I will choose No.3.” You said.

“Alright! We shall have No.3 to be out!”
 




He's coming.. Is he..?




 
“Eric! Congratulations!” DongWan said.

You looked a little disappointed but still you are still glad that you got Eric the Leader.

Eric took hold of a mic, “Just kidding, Soyeon ssi, saengilchukhahamnida. 
Your 'Idol Boyfriend for a Day' is actually waiting for you already. 
MinWoo will lead you to the venue and please do meet him there.” He said.

You smiled, “Ne.” You knew your birthday wish came true.

(I wish my Idol Boyfriend would bring me along for a movie.)
 




MinWoo and you arrived at the Cinema and here he comes..

He's in a white suit while you are in a white dress, 
“Annyeonghaseyo, I am HyeSung, your 'Idol Boyfriend for a Day'.” 
He said and gave you a rose that he hid behind his back.

You received it and smiled, “Komawo.” You said.

“My Lady, shall we go?” HyeSung held his hand out and you gave him your hand.




It's a romance movie and HyeSung really took good care of you. 
Not mentioning that he planned the whole movie date, he bought you presents as well.

“HyeSung oppa, you don't have to.” You said while looking at the gifts.

“I should and I am honoured to be.” He said.
 



Both of you had a romantic candle-light dinner at a restaurant nearby 
and he even performed a serenade for you.

“Wa~ Oppa, neomu komawoyo.” You said.

HyeSung smiled and he gave you a light peck on your cheek, 
“I wish you don't mind that, Soyeon, you are really beautiful, 
I guess I am so enchanted by you.” He said.

You blushed and looked down, “Komawo.” You said.
 





Soon, the day is coming to an end, you two are holding hands while walking under the night sky, 
“My Cinderella.” HyeSung looked at you.

“Uh?”

“The clock's striking 12 soon. 
My wonderful fairytale story with a beautiful Princess is gonna end.” 
HyeSung said and looked up at the sky.

You smiled, “Oppa, komawo. I guess I had the most wonderful birthday ever in my life.” You said.
 



HyeSung looked at you in the eye, “Soyeon, how I wish time pauses and so I could be able to be with you.” 
He said.

You blushed.




HyeSung held your hand,“My Princess, shall we write our own story?” He asked.

“Are you the Prince then?” You asked.

He shook, 
“Ani, I shall be the Guardian Knight, protecting and loving my Princess from this very moment.” 
HyeSung said.
 




You looked at him, feeling really touched by now, “Soyeon, shall we?” He asked.

You let out a sweet smile, probably the sweetest one you ever had, “Why not?”

HyeSung gave you a tight hug and a kiss on the lips.
 




The clock strucks 12..
The story rewrites itself..
 
Cinderella no longer need a Prince,
But a Guardian Knight who is willing to Protect and Love her for as long as he lives.
 


Both would be sharing the happiness that only belongs between them, 
no one would be laughing alone.
 


-End-

 

 

Request by: soyeon_hda 

I hope you liked it~~ Do comment to acknowledge! (: