Chapter 3

My Personal Jerk

 

First he insults you were ever he sees you, then he throws your textbooks on the ground, and then not only does he trip you, but he humiliates you in front of everyone. Every now and then you could feel some people look over at and snicker. Normally this would bother you, but since Minsoo was walking with you to class you didn’t feel as nervous. You walked into the classroom to find Kevin in there too. He was sitting with some of the other guys from the cafeteria. You sighed and sat to the right Kevin since they were one of the few seats open. Minsoo sat on your right leaving a seat behind you open.

“_____, I’m sorry about what happened earlier.” Kevin said as he leaned towards you. He looked at you with concern. Why would he care about what happened if it was his friends fault? It made no sense to you. You nodded at him and took out your text book. “Hey I really am sorry.” He said while looking at you. You finally looked at him. What was his problem? Why was he caring about what happened? Is he naturally a nice person? “It’s alright.” You replied. He sighed and looked at the doorway. Eli was standing there annoyed. “No it’s not. I’ll talk to him.” He replied.

Eli looked at you annoyingly and then at his group of friends. What was his deal? Why couldn’t he just let it go and leave you alone? He glared at you and you glared back. He then started walking towards all of you and stood next to you. “Okay, so which one of you guys is gonna move?” he asked obnoxiously loud. This idiot is about to start it again.

“Why do we have to move just sit there?” you heard some say from your far right. You could hear some of the guys laugh. “Dongho, you sit here.” Eli demanded. Obviously he was talking about the seat behind you. “No.” Dongho snapped back. “Well then someone else sit here.” He stated. It almost sounded like a question. “Well I’m not sitting behind HER!” he exclaimed.

You stood up and looked at him. “Listen here you munch, who said I wanted to sit by you either. I’m sick of your immaturity. Why don’t you just grow up?” you shouted as you glared at him. He glared back and retorted. “You dumb witch you were the one who started this in the first place!” You kept glaring at him and he didn’t stop glaring as well. Either yours or his eyes were about to pop out. “You caveman! If you hadn’t waited till the last minute you would’ve had a legit spot in the class with him!” you shouted as you pointed at Kevin.

“That’s enough!” someone shouted in English from the front of the classroom. Eli looked up from you and you turned around to see your English Professor standing annoyed at the front of the class. “Everyone sit down and I will start today’s lecture.” He said once again in English. You sat down and Eli finally gave in and sat down behind you. You opened your spiral and started to take notes over the lecture. How would you survive a whole semester with his babo?

Aish this . How’d I end up in a class with her? Of all the annoying people in Korea, I ended up sitting behind her. I stared at the back of her long, sleek black hair. Ew. Could she be anymore unattractive. “Class,” the kyusonim started. “Starting today, these will be your permanent seats for the semester.” How am I going to survive with this witch?