Invited

Step to the Rhythm

 

 
"Yeobosaeyo?" I held the phone between my cheek and shoulder as I unwrapped my popsicle. 
"Heechan~"
I grinned at the cute voice on the other line. Taemin. In the background, I heard excited and busy noises- he was somewhere public, most likely SM. 
"Heechan-ah, I got you an extra ticket! For our concert! Are you excited? You have to come!" He said excitedly all in one breath. 
"Jeongmal?" I asked, sitting down on a chair with my popsicle. "When is it?" 
"August 1st. Heechan-ah, you really should come. We got this ticket just for you, you know~" 
They got it for me? For free? I didn't know how much SHINee tickets cost, but they had to be a lot...
"Let me pay for the ticket, and I'll come." I said, on the popsicle and putting my feet up on the table. 
"Aniyo! It's our gift to you!" Taemin persisted. 
"But-"
"Heechan." He said in a stern manner that I had only heard him use a few times before. 
"...okay." I consented, still feeling guilty. Some nice fangirl was going to miss out because if me, who got a ticket for free. Although, I was excited... I haven't been to a concert since I moved to Korea. I could see SHINee doing what they love- what they do best, as performers. Eventually I agreed and Taemin said that he would get me the tickets soon. I hung up the phone and tossed the wooden stick of my popsicle in the trash, slam-dunking and celebrating. YES~
 

A/N: Sorry for a mobile update ^^;; 

I feel like my updates are getting worse and further apart, but I love you!!!! <3