Chinese New Year Festival

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

 

"JONG IN WAKE UP!" Sehun pounced on his bed and rolled around.

"Mmm..hmm...Sehun how did you get in... I thought I took the key away from you four years ago." Jong In mumbled trying to get up.

"I used the key you keep under the tree in the dirt." Sehun replied.

"Are you sure you didn't just keep the copy you made in the 9th grade?" Jong In said. Sehun sheepishly smiled up at him.

"I might have lost that one and made a new one..." Sehun muttered. Jong In laughed softly.

"You idiot." Jong In hoisted himself up. Sehun pushed him down and laid down on him.

"But the idiot is your best friend." Sehun laughed and hugged Jong In.

"Yeah in the whole world." Jong In nuzzled his head into Sehun's neck. 

"JONG IN! OPEN THE DOOR!" They heard pounding on Jong In's door. Sehun jumped away from Jong In and ran to go hide in his closet.

"Wait wait, what's wrong?" Jong In sleepily looked around.

"It's Lu Han." Sehun whispered.

"And...?" Jong In raised an eyebrow. 

"SEHUN I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING IN THERE!" Lu Han screamed from outside. Sehun worriedly bit his nails looking at Jong In for help.

"Again I'm asking, what?" 

"Lu Han has to take me dress shopping, don't ask now, and I don't want to go." Sehun quickly explained. Jong In let out an amused chuckle.

"Aww, Sehunnie is going to be a little girl. Should I call you Sooyoung because you're a girl now." Jong In teased.

"Shut up." Sehun looked at him unamusedly.

"Well we can't keep Lu Han waiting." Jong In smiled devishly as he slowly turned to go open the door for Lu Han.

"Jong In... if you open the door for Lu Han I will castrate you and hang it on my wall." Sehun threatened.

"And you call me gay." Jong In scoffed. Sehun glared at him from his hiding spot in Jong In's closet.

"Lu Han must be pretty cold out there." Jong In ran down the stairs before Sehun had a chance to say anything. Jong In came back in with Lu Han.

"Sehun is in my room... Sehun! Lu Lu is here so I suggest you come out of the closet honey." Jong In snickered at his joke. Lu Han smiled when he opened the closet door to find Sehun crouched down trying to hide.

"Sehun-ah you thought you could hide from me? That's cute, now get your up I found this really cute boutique." Lu Han kicked him out from the closet. Sehun grudingly got out and went to go follow Lu Han out the door. 

Your balls are going to look great on my wall." Sehun muttered to Jong In. Jong In blew a kiss and waved happily.

"Have fun! Lu Han don't hurry to come to a decision try on a lot to get the perfect dress... and take lots of pictures, they'll look nice in my album." Jong In said to them.

"Don't worry I charged my camera, you should come with us once you're done with dance." Lu Han offered.

"I would come if I could." 

"Homo." Sehun mumbled to Jong In whilst he was talking about his photo album to Lu Han.

"Sehun is so cute when he is mad." Lu Han pinched Sehun's cheeks as Sehun tried to release from his grip.

"Can we just get it over with?" Sehun dragged Lu Han away.

"Oh Sehun is so eager to try on dresses." Jong In waved them goodbye once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stepped into the boutique Lu Han dragged him into. He wanted to throw up, but the store itself looked like a unicorn threw up and left sparkles everywhere. Sehun's right eye twitched as he looked around, pink was everywhere, everywhere. To say the shop was girly was an understatement, it was heaven for the ultimate prissy queen bee at every highschool. He turned to his right to see Lu Han's eyes glowing as he looked around. 

"You're so gay, so so gay." Sehun said glaring at Lu Han.

"Go look around Sehun, pick a dress you like." 

"Why thank you daddy Warbucks, I'll pick any one." Sehun said sarcastically as he walked away from Lu Han, he started to examine a dress he looked at the price tag and quickly put it down. 

"LU HAN DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" Sehun yanked an hair accessory from Lu Han's hand and put it back on display.

"Why...?" Lu Han asked quizically.

"This stuff is overly priced and the rule is, you break it you buy it and honey I can already hear your wallet crying." Sehun warned. Lu Han chuckled as he picked the tiara back up. 

"This stuff is not that overly priced, just go look around now shoo I have to see if this tiara will go with anything." Lu Han shooed him away. Sehun eyed a dress. It was light blue with flowers embedded into it. It looked like a field of flowers in a blue sky and it made Sehun happy looking at it.

That's a pretty dress, I'll look reall- wait Sehun what are you thinking?

Sehun moved away from the dress and looked at the ground, not wanting to look around anymore. Lu Han pulled him to the side and shoved a couple of dresses in his chest.

 

 

 

"SEHUN COME OUT FROM THE DRESSING ROOM RIGHT NOW!" Lu Han screamed when Sehun was taking too long.

"No hyung, people will stare." Sehun whined.

"Sehun-ah please I really need your help on this and you are the only one that can help." Lu Han pleaded.

"Okay..." Sehun slowly came out and twirled in his dress and a wig. The dress was short, and tight, and the chest was low rise. A group of young men passed by and let out a whistled and winked at Sehun to which Sehun returned a glare. Lu Han grabbed Sehun's arm as to tell the boys to back off.

"Sehun, try on this dress. The dress you're wearing is too revealing and tight and short."

"Reveal what? I HAVE NO S." Sehun screamed.

"Now don't low your self-esteem, a flat chest is nothing to be sad about, once I stuff it it will BAM!" Lu Han made an exploding gesture. 

"Please stop..." Sehun went back inside to change. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. This dress was up to his knees. It was light pink with white beads as accents. A white ribbon on his waist to top it off. It showed off his body figure really well, and the light brown wig made his face features more prominent.

Damn I would make a beautiful girl.

He smiled to himself as he exited the dressing room. A huge smile broke on Lu Han's face as he examined this dress.

"It's perfect! You will make all the guys jealous of me, thanks for being beautiful Sehun-ah." Lu Han hugged him tightly.

"Umm... You're welcome? Can we go eat now?" Sehun asked tiredly.

"Absolutely my princess." Lu Han grabbed his arm to drag him out.

"Can I change first?" 

"No you have to practice being a lady." 

 

 

 

 

"Can you hurry up and order already?" Sehun impatiently waited as Lu Han took too long to order.

"Wait don't rush me, I have to pick the right flavor... may I please have a ice cream cone with these flavors and a medium order of fries." Lu Han ordered. 

"Sir, I think you better hurry up your girlfriend is getting impatient." The worker said chuckling.

"I'm sure she can wait just a little longer." Lu Han giggled. 

"Come on honey it's finally time for us to sit down." Sehun grabbed Lu Han's arm and sat him down.

"Wait Sehun I didn't formally ask you this... But would you like to be my girlfriend?" Lu Han asked looking at Sehun intensely.

"If I say no will I still have to do this?" Sehun asked hopefully.

"Yup." 

"Then, Oh Lu Lu baby I thought you would never ask me!" Sehun answered his voice rising three octaves higher.

"THE BACK OF YO HEAD IS REDKULLUS." A voice said behind them to be easily revealed as Jong In as he swerved to sit in a chair next to Sehun.

"So uh listen, can I have yo' numba?" Jong In continued.

"I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend, but you can try again later possibly after Chinese New Year's." Sehun replied with a straight face.

"Damn it, all the good ones are taken." Jong In played with the napkin on the table as Sehun adjusted his bra.

"Lu Han I think you over-stuffed Sehun's bra." Jong In said helping Sehun adjust it. They were getting weird stares from the people around them.

"No, I don't think I have don't girls normally have a big chest?" Lu Han eyed it curiously.

"Guys we're so gay we completely forgot how a womanly body functions." Sehun put his head down in defeat. Jong In stared off into space trying to think of a woman's body. Lu Han scratched his head thoughtfully.

"No I'm pretty sure there's girls with flat chests." Jong In finally said. 

"Whatever, but I want to make all the guys jealous of me for bringing such a beautiful girl." Lu Han replied.

"Just bring Sehun as he is, it will make straight guys gay." Jong In added patting Sehun's back. Sehun tried not to blush as he smiled at Jong In.

Goddamnit Jong In, I'm trying hard to get over you.

Sehun scooted away Jong In as he stood up.

"Lu Han I want to go home now, come on." Sehun whined cutely.

"Alright honey, we're leaving now thank you for being so obedient today." Lu Han replied also standing up.

"Oppa, will you reward me tonight?" Sehun leaned in to whisper into Lu Han's ear. Lu Han raised an eyebrow.

"We'll see..." Lu Han whispered back. Sehun giggled.

"Don't keep me waiting too long Lu Hannie." Sehun squeezed his arm as he winked at him. Jong In glared at them both as they put on their show, he coughed loudly.

"Come on Jong In let's go I need help changing out of this... costume." Sehun eyed his clothes. Jong In stood up. 

"Is Lu Han coming?"

"No his mother needs to take him to dance practice, the festival is this weekend." Sehun replied. 

"Yeah I'll see you this Saturday Sehun-ah, I'll introduce you to my parents so act like a girl." Lu Han reminded.

"Wait, am I invited to this occassion?" Jong In asked.

"Silly you, I thought you already knew that." Lu Han poked his head playfully as he waved goodbye to them both.

"Come on Sehun, let's go play football." Jong In suggested.

"Can you come to buy make-up with me? Lu Han said I needed make-up and I want to make a good impression on his parents."

"You guys aren't actually dating... you know that right?" 

"Sooyoung is actually dating Lu Han, not me." 

"Sehun and Sooyoung are the same person!" Jong In said irritatedly. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Just come and help me pick make-up." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Does this shade of eyeshadow look good or this one?" Sehun asked an annoyed Jong In who has been in eyeshadow for an hour and was tired of seeing the sign; Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline. 

"It doesn't matter no one looks at eyeshadow, pick that one for all I care." 

"Thanks Jong In, this light brown really brings out my eyes." Sehun observed his look in the mirror.

"OHMYGOD, Lord help this child." Jong In sighed heavily and kicked a stand to have all the eyeliner on display come crashing down.

"... Sehun help me clean this up." He quickly bent down and rushed to pick up the eyeliner that were rolling away.

"How'd you find this? I was looking all over the store for it." Sehun kneeled down to pick up an eyeliner.

"Maybe if you were born with it, you didn't have to use Maybelline and drag me here." Jong In angrily said.

"What...?" Sehun cocked his head in confusion.

"Sorry Sehun we've been here to long, just pick a damn shade and let's get out of here." Jong In sighed. Sehun smirked and kneeled down to look at Jong In.

"This is what you get for letting Lu Han know where I was, now suffer longer." Jong In's right eyed twitched.

"You cheeky bastard..." Jong In mumbled as he brushed himself off to stand up.

"Now you will help me decide which shade looks nice, this can be really fast or can drag on." 

"..... I really hate you." Jong In said through clenched teeth.

"I love you too Jong Innie, my ray of sunshine." Sehun replied poking his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stepped out of his bathroom. His dress had been fit perfectly, his hair had been combed. and his make-up done to perfection. He walked out and twirled in front of the mirror. 

"I feel like a princess!" Sehun said in a high-pitched voice.

"Yeah yeah okay, just get in my car." Jong In called going into the bathroom. 

"You're the one to talk speaking you haven't even changed yet." 

"I would've, if some stupid transgender hadn't hogged every space there was." Jong In shot back.

"I'm a girl and we need our space." Sehun simply stated fixing his hair in the mirror. Jong In rolled his eyes as he closed the bathroom door.

"I feel bad for Lu Han he's going to have to live with this... thing the whole night." Jong In mumbled to himself getting ready. He entered the shower and in 30 minutes time he got out and proceeded to put on his suit and tie. He blow-dryed his hair and styled it. Jong In sprayed some light cologne on himself and stepped out. 

"Come Sehun-ah, let's go we can't make you late." Jong In said grabbing his keys. Sehun turned around.

"Finally you're out of the bathr-" Sehun stopped mid-sentence as he stared at Jong In. Sehun's heart beat faster just staring at Jong In.

"You're beautiful..." Sehun said under his breath. Jong In raised an eyebrow.

"... are you okay?" Jong In asked walking up to him.

"Yes! Perfectly fine, never better... Let's go now." Sehun quickly grabbed his cardigan and purse and ran downstairs. Jong In scratched his head, but continued to follow Sehun down the stairs.

All the hairspray probably got to his brain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma! Appa! Sooyoung is here!" They heard Lu Han call out. Lu Han opened the door for them and let them inside.

"Sehun you look so pretty! And you wore the make-up I recommended!" Lu Han squealed with excitement.

"Wow, thanks Lu Han you look good too." Jong In said sarcastically.

"Jong In I couldn't see you behind Sehun, you look great!" 

"Yeah he's only tall because he's wearing high heels." 

"No I'm us-" 

"Shhh, my parents are here." Lu Han linked arms with Sehun and smiled.

"Sooyoung, you're such a beauty." Lu Han's mother said hugging him.

"Xie Xie." Sehun replied in Chinese with a girly voice.

"Your voice is so delicate, you're like a flower." His father added.

"Our Lu Han has never had a girlfriend before so you're the first girl to ever come over." 

"Yeah, girl." Jong In said trying to hold back a laugh. Sehun lightly kicked him in the shin.

"When I first laid my eyes on Lu Han my heart told me it had to be him, so with your permission I would like to be with him." Sehun said. Lu Han chuckled lightly. 

"Awww, such a good way with words. It would be Lu Han's loss if he didn't have you." His father replied.

"I agree fully, come let's get going to the festival we can't have Lu Han be late for his solo dance." Lu Han's mother dragged his father out the door.

"Sooyoung and Lu Han come when you're ready." His father called after him.

"What am I chopped liver?" Jong In said hurt.

" it up, his parents clearly like me more than you." Sehun said.

"No his parents like Sooyoung more than me, if they knew the real you they would draw back in disgust." Jong In retorted, Sehun stuck his tongue out.

"Come on Lu Lu baby, let's leave we can't have you be late now can we?" 

"Don't be like that, come on Jong In let's go my girlfriend is probably on her period today." Lu Han linked his arms to both Sehun and Jong In and they all left for the festival.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Sehu- I mean Sooyoung, meet my dance partner Amber." Lu Han introduced Sehun to a boyish looking girl. She was very cute and her hair was style to the sid and her clothes matched Lu Han's. 

"Hey Sooyoung, you look very nice today I'm Amber." Amber reached out her hand.

"Yes it's very nice to meet you." Sehun shook her hand and smiled. Amber talked to Sehun for a while, while Jong In and Lu Han went around.

"Hey Jong In have you ever had this?" Lu Han put a spoon to Jong In's mouth. 

"It's good was is it?" Jong In asked. Lu Han shrugged.

"I didn't want to try it so I let you taste it first."

"Wow, now I know not to be stuck with you on a stranded island." Lu Han laughed at Jong In's remark.

"No I'm very useful, I can make tools and build a boat for us to be out of there in no time." Lu Han said.

"I'm sure you can." Jong In chuckled. 

"LU HAN! You're mother is calling you, the show is about to start." Sehun dragged Lu Han away leaving Jong In alone by the food table. Jong In lonely walked back to the seating area to watch Lu Han and Amber perform. Everyone was seated in the front and Jong In didn't see an open seat so he sat quietly in the back. He saw the top of Sehun's head poke out from the crowd, sitting next to Lu Han's parents. Jong In sighed as the lights dimmed for the show to begin. Lu Han appeared on the stage as a spotlight was centered on him and soon a light on Amber. 

"BOO!" Jong In heard someone whisper loudly next to him. It was Sehun, he was smiling as he got seated next to Jong In. 

"Hey what are you doing here? Shouldn't you up there with his parents..." Jong In asked.

"I should, but I think sitting next to you is better." Sehun turned his attention back to the stage.

"And besides you looked at lonely and like a cute lost puppy back here by yourself." Sehun added. The show continued on, Sehun couldn't really see the actualy performance because his view was blocked by the people. He was getting tired and leaned on Jong In's shoulder. Jong In turned to his right to to see Sehun looking up at him.

"This is just like old times Jong In-ah, just like old times." Sehun whispered.

"Well... except you're dressed as a girl right now." Jong In laughed. Sehun just continued to stare at Jong In thoughtfully. He took his head away from Jong In's shoulders and turned to face him. Jong In was focusing his attention on the show, Sehun neared Jong In's face as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Jong In... do you love me?" Sehun quietly whispered, Jong In slowly turned his head to the right and stared into Sehun's eyes.

"You don't have to answer me now, but I never got the answer to that question...." Sehun continued, Jong In opened his mouth to speak but was cut off as Lu Han came up to them.

"Jong In did you see my performance?" Lu Han asked. 

"Yeah it was great." Jong In answered absentmindedly eyes still on Sehun.

"Thank you, come on I'm going to introduce you to other people." Lu Han pulled them both with him into a crowd of people. Sehun started talking to a group of guys, he was smiling and talking. The guys took a clear notice of him there and were blantly interested in him. Jong In looked at them with piercing eyes.

"Sooyoung, I really don't think a girl like you should be with all guys." Jong In said grabbing a hold of Sehun's arm. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" A guy from the group asked.

"No, my boyfriend is Lu Han." Sehun answered. Jong In felt something inside him hearing those words come out from Sehun's mouth.

"Do you hear that? I think he's calling you right now." Jong In pulled him away from the crowd and sat him down.

"I was talking to them..." Sehun said.

"You think I didn't see that."

"Then why'd you take me away?" 

".... I'm pretty sure... Lu Han's parents don't want to see their son's girlfriend with other guys." Jong In replied fidgeting with his fingers.

"Oh I guess that's true, thanks Jong In." Sehun stood up and patted his head, Jong In retracted from the slight touch.

"Yeah your welcome, I'm going to go eat now." Jong In walked away from Sehun as he approached the food table, he wasn't really hungry he just needed an excuse to be away from Sehun at the moment. He didn't know what was happening to him but he was starting to feel weird around Sehun, like uncomfortable at times. Jong In stared at the food for a long time before turning around to look for Lu Han. He walked several paces until he saw Lu Han standing under a tree with lanterns on it.

"Lu Han! There you are!" Jong In walked closer to him.

"I was wondering whe-" Jong In upon walking closer saw Sehun with him too, they were dangerously close to each other and Sehun was leaning into his face. Before Jong In knew it they were kissing, and it wasn't really a gentle kind either. Jong In felt his heart clench and drop. He looked at Sehun and they made eye contact, Sehun's eyes grew wide as Jong In continued to look. He couldn't take anymore, more of his heart couldn't take it anymore and he turned around and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hello everybody... I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A OVER 100 SUBSCRIBERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU.

Here's a long update to apologize for being gone and to get things heating up. To be honest with you guys I really don't know who should end up with who and what's going to happen. I'm just making it up as I go along. 

On the other note, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. 

My schedule is back to normal so I actually like school now! Yay! My counsler fixed it up for me, Lord thank her. 

I HAVE THE PICTURE OF SEHUN AS A GIRL, BUT I CAN'T UPLOAD IT. Sorry, I'll try again and put it up in the next update. But if you guys want to, you can make your own version of him as a girl and we can all have a section dedicated to him in the next update and all laugh and fangirl. Sounds good?

 

AND SEHUN'S NAME IS SOOYOUNG BECAUSE I ADORE SOOYOUNG, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER. SHE IS MY GODDESS. AMBER IS FREAKING AMAZING. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. SOOYOUNG AND AMBER PERFECTION IN SMTOWN.

 

 

By the way Daddy Warbucks, for those of you who didn't get the reference, is a character in Annie Jr. He is a really rich guy that spoils the orphan girl Annie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENTOR SECTION!

I decided to do everybody now because you all are worth it.

 

 

NoBodY_KnoWs_Me 

Taemin is so cute and hs obession is even cuter, like EMMA WATSON IS A GODDESS<3

wildvampire

You're very welcome. And thank you for commenting. I really want to see his reaction when he actually meets her hahaha.

YoseobS2Junhyung

Don't worry Baekhyunnie won't kill him, at least I hope he won't. XD Taemin is not very good at controlling himself.

nekonekouwaaa 

There is always a time when we need to stop and let go of the past and Jong In will find someone else :) Taemin is a potterhead, so he's one us! yayyy!

Navita

HAHAHA, IT'S OKAY. Us fangirls are the best at resurrection, because we have the resurrection stone... crap there I go with the Harry Potter references. EW, school it's so disgusting. BUT GLAD TO KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE. I'm still alive, ehhh, I'm still alive~ (BIGBANG song)

sayuri_aenli

Let's stop for a moment right now and fangirl together.... /stops time/

OKAY NOW BACK TO REPLYING. Pwahahaha, shrine XD. WE SHALL VISIT THAT SHRINE OF HIS AND WORSHIP WITH HIM BECAUSE EMMA WATSON IS WONDERFUL. I just love it when kpop stars act like little kids, and they need to control themselves! Baekhyun would most likely do that, who knows the memebers are probably scared of that for all we know.

GAHHH, Jong In makes me upset too like get yourself together buddy and pick somebody, hahaha. and thanks. 

Pshhh, funny genious is an overstatement... I'm probably funny like once a year perhaps...? and my classes got fixed so yes!

AND DID YOU THINK THE SONG WAS TTS- HELLO GOODBYE BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU ARE CORRECT, FANTASTICO! I really like that song, it has such a happy melody, but deep meaningful lyrics. I applaud you TTS, I applaud you. 

<3<3<3<3<3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To all the readers, silent or not... I LOVE YOU.<3

tumblr_m8fny87mkW1qimaq0o2_400.gif

 

tumblr_m6j4azvix21qcpfzgo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m3nbrnRGSk1qbrbuf.gif

 

 

 

 

~BYE BEAUTIFULS.