An explanation.

An Uncharted Mystery

An Uncharted Mystery.






Lu Han stared at the calendar longer. He re-read the memo over and over again.

Do Kyungsoo...

Lu Han checked the time.

7:30 AM

He looked up the address on his phone and ran out of the house.

"Jong In has got to be there." He said to himself running faster to not miss him.








"I love you Jong In, I've always had." Sehun confessed. He had been hiding his feelings for years, years. Jong In's eyes widened and he couldn't do anything but stare.

"Sehu-"

"Why wo-"

"Can I-"

Every time Jong In began a sentence he cut himself off. He didn't know what to think of this.

Sehun... Loves me..?

"Jong In, I know you never loved me back and probably never will, but I had to get that off my chest and if you will let me explain myself maybe we can make things go back to the way they were, except without Kyungsoo." Sehun finally said. Jong In seemed to hesitate as he put his head down. He finally lifted it up after a while.

 

"Okay Sehun... I'll-I'll let you explain yourself." Jong In's voice was shaky.

"While you're doing that, explain the whole thing to me too, so I know what's happening." Lu Han walked from behind a tree. He looked cold and tired. His scarf was disheveled and there was leaves on his arm.

"Lu Han, I'm sorry, but how long have you been there?" Jong In asked.

"Long enough to know who died and your feelings for each other." Sehun's face turned red and he put it down.

"But what I want to know is, what the hell is going on?" Lu Han walked up to Jong In.

"If you hate Sehun so much why did you keep the pictures?" Then he turned to Sehun.

"If you loved him so much why, did you let someone take him away from you?"

"Lu Han, can I talk now?"

"Oops sorry, of course."

"Well, Jong In and I used to be best friends, like best friends, brothers almost.-"

"When did you meet him?" Lu Han interrupted.

"I'm getting to that." Sehun replied impatiently.

"Sorry continue." Lu Han turned his attention to him again.

"We met when we were very young. Our mothers couldn't take care of us because of their jobs, so they put us in daycare. Funny because both of us didn't have fathers. We met at a daycare facility at age 1. We wouldn't play with the other kids only ourselves, we soon stopped going to the daycare at age 5. When I was about 6, I was home alone one day with my brother, Joonmyun, and my mother didn't come home. I thought she was late like any other busy day so I thought nothing of it. At about 5:00 AM I heard noises downstairs so I woke up and went down to see my brother packing. He looked at me and said, 

Sehun-ah, Umma is not with us anymore. She went away... To a better place. 

My brother started tearing up at this part. I didn't know what was going on so I ran to Jong In's house.

Jong In, what does it mean when my Umma is at a better place? 

I asked him. He looked at me and smiled sadly. 

She can finally see your father again Sehun-ah, and she can meet mine too.

The thought didn't hit me just there, from then on Jong In's mother took care of me, but as all good things turn bad she died too when we were both 8. I still didn't cry then. Jong In had to quit dance then, I felt so bad for him that I used the money Joonmyun sent me to pay for his lessons. Which he didn't know, he thought his mother left it for him, so Uhh surprise Jong In!-"

"Sehun, Joonmyun sent that for you, not me! Why would you...?" Jong In ran a hand in his hair frustrated.

"So fast forward to when I'm 12. I was really sick and this is the moment when I realized I couldn't live without Jong In. He had a huge dance competition and many people would come to scout the competitors and the teacher put all their bets and high hopes on Jong In, but... But because I was so sick... He dropped out of the competition just to take care of me that night, he threw everything away just to make sure I was okay..." Sehun wiped away an incoming tear.

"I told myself that day I loved him and... Jong In, 3 years! 3 years I loved you, but I had to keep it inside."

"So when does this Kyungsoo come in the story?" Lu Han who was quiet for a while asked.

"When we were 13, Jong In and I were in a park together and there was this kid crying so being the kind person Jong In is, goes and helps him and makes him feel better, turns out that kid's mother died that day and he missed her. That kid was Kyungsoo, he recently moved in and something reminded him of her. He came to our school and we invited him to sit with us, and from then on I was kind of casted away as Jong In and him became good friends. Jong In and I were still best friends, but then I noticed Jong In started to fall in love with him and all I could do was watch from afar acting like everything was ok. And then one day Jong In said to me, Sehun-ah, I'm going to confess to Kyungsoo today. I felt a little part of me die inside but I smiled and wished him luck..."

Sehun paused to take a breath and recall memories.

"Then the unfortunate day came, Jong In was finally going to confess, but I felt the whole time when I talked to Kyungsoo he always seemed distracted and sad. On the day, just an hour and half before Kyungsoo was to meet with Jong In, He called me. Kyungsoo called me to meet up with him so I did and Jong In, I didn't kill Kyungsoo... But I could've saved him...  Kyungsoo was terminally ill, he was going to die in a few days and he didn't want you to be sad or mourn for him because he loved you too and the worst kind of death is death of a loved one. So Kyungsoo asked me to just stay by his side and for Jong In to believe he wasn't interested in him. I stayed to honor one last wish, but Kyungsoo was in too much pain and he took out a gun and pointed it at himself, I tried to stop him and he said,

Sehun, I love Jong In and will continue to when I die, but I don't want him to suffer the pain so I want you to tell him I hated him... But after a couple years please give him this note. Because I don't want him hating me forever...

 and with that even though I struggled to pull the gun away from him, he shot himself, and-and..." Sehun was crying remembering the moment.

"I went outside and that's when Jong In came in and saw me holding a gun and misunderstood everything... Jong In, I didn't do it. I could've saved him, but I failed to do so, I want him back as much as you too." Sehun then turned to Kyungsoo's grave.

"Kyungsoo Hyung, you could've at least shown Jong In your face for one last time or said something..." Sehun put kneeled on the grave and cried.

"That bastard..." Jong In's right eye twitched as he held back tears.

"Kyungsoo you mother ing bastard!" Jong In yelled out.

"You selfish son of a !" Jong In cursed at the grave.

"You decide to die and not tell me, to make me die slowly inside every passing day." He continued.

"Jong In, just read this note he left for you..." Sehun took an envelope out of his jacket pocket. Jong In opened it and recognized the writing immediately.

Jong In-ah,
You're probably cursing at my grave right now aren't you? Well yes I'm dead unless a miracle saved me, but most likely I'm dead and you didn't know why until the night of my funeral. I had a cancer and the doctor accidentally messed up my medication causing me to die faster and with more pain. I didn't want to tell you, so I kept it a secret. I will tell Sehun though and I hope you forgive him because I asked him to do that as my dying wish, so do forgive him. Jong In-ah let's see each other in the next life alright? And I will always love you, and so will Sehun.

Tear drops stained the paper and now Jong In's were added on. Jong In folded the letter and put it in his pocket and left.

"Where are you going?" Lu Han asked.

"I have something I need to do..." Jong In, with sorrowful eyes, left the cemetery leaving Sehun and Lu Han there alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Hey. So the chapter you all have been waiting for. SEHUN DIDN'T KILL KYUNGSOO! That's pure evil!

So Kyungsoo's story has a little truth in it, my grandpa died because the doctor gave him the wrong medicine and caused him to die faster and become terminally ill... /moment of silence.

 

 

 

 

 

ANYWAYS, I hope I explained the story well and it wasn't too cliche, I tried guys. 

 

 

 

 

Beautiful commenter section.

This issues goes to

.

..

....

........

..............

 

.....................

 

 

.............................

 

 

Minzy21

It gave you goosebumps? 

wow that makes me feel like a good writer! 

Here's the update! 

I hope you enjoyed it... and I love you.<3

 

tumblr_mek6xdt6tK1rtc65eo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mek6xdt6tK1rtc65eo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mek6xdt6tK1rtc65eo2_r1_250.gif