9.

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

 

 

Jong In led Lu Han back to his house.

"So what's your plan anyway?" Lu Han asked taking his jacket off and setting it somewhere.

"Well, it involves all the pictures I've kept." Jong In quickly ran up the steps to his room.

"Lu Han come on up!" Jong In shouted from upstairs when Lu Han wouldn't come.

"Alright I got it." Lu Han rolled his eyes and climbed the stairs. He went into Jong In's room to find him hastily looking through a pile of photos.

"Ok help me look for this one picture where we are holding hands and Sehun is sleeping and his head is on my shoulder, we should be around 15 and it's under a tree in the shade." Jong In described. Lu Han plopped himself down and started shuffling through the photos. After a while Lu Han pulled a picture out of a pile.

"Is this it?" Lu Han looked at it. Jong In moved over to him and smiled warmly.

"Yeah that's it... We just got done playing for a whole day, Sehun was really tired. Joonmyun was back that day and he took a picture of us."

"You look like a couple." Lu Han stated.

"...yeah people told us that a lot, and Sehun always smiled at it.... Ugh! How could I have been so stupid." Jong In hit himself on the head.

"Aww come on, you couldn't have known..." Lu Han crawled over to him and rubbed his back.

"Don't yell at me after I tell you this..."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"One day he actually confessed to me, but I was too stupid to accept it I played it off as a joke so he did too." Jong In confessed.

"What? Jong In you idiot!" Lu Han, even though he promised not to, yelled.

"You said you wouldn't yell!"

"I thought I wouldn't too, but oh my god..." Lu Han face-palmed.

"I'm sorry, I was young at that time." Jong In rubbed his neck.

"Ok Mr. Genius, what's your plan?" Lu Han looked at Jong In.

"Ok so there's this place we always went too, but Sehun doesn't go to it anymore after that night..." Jong In explained the rest of his plan to Lu Han and the whole day they planned it out.






 

 


Sehun you should've just forgiven him.

No he made you suffer all these years.

But he is your best friend and he apologized.

Sorry doesn't cut it.

Isn't this what you wanted since the beginning? Forgiveness.


"Stop thinking brain!" Sehun yelled to himself. He was sitting in an empty café drinking bitter tasting coffee. His phone vibration interrupted his thoughts.

From: Lu Han
Sehun-ah, do you want to talk? I'm always here for you.


Sehun smiled upon reading the text.

There is someone who still cares.

To: Lu Han
Thanks Hyung, but I'm fine. Let's just see each other tomorrow.

From: Lu Han
That sounds great see you then, ;)








"Hey! Why'd you send a winky face?" Jong In pulled the phone out of Lu Han's grasp.

"I did? Why does it mean something bad?" Lu Han snatched it back and read it over.

"Oh yeah I forgot you don't even know what s are... But winky faces mean... How do I put this... I want to you." Jong In decided to come clean. The face Lu Han put on then made Jong In's insides die.

I just ruined innocence.

"T-That's terrible, he'll think I'm a ert!" A worried look casted upon Lu Han's face.

"Nah, don't worry about it." Jong In slung an arm over Lu Han's shoulders and walked with him.

"We just have to hope he comes tomorrow."

"And forgives you."

"And forgives me." Jong In and Lu Han walked in silence for a while.

"Jong In..."

"Hmm?"

"You're a great friend, I'm happy I met you that first day." Lu Han looked at the floor.

"Thanks Lu Han, you are too. To be honest when you took off the hood... I thought you were really beautiful." Jong In shyly confessed. A blush crept upon Lu Han's cheeks.

"Aww thanks Jong In." Lu Han felt himself get hotter.

"Look it's my house!" Jong In released his arm from Lu Han's shoulders and ran up to it.

"Lu Han are you going home?"

"Yeah I'll just come over tomorrow to execute the plan." Lu Han waved goodbye and walked home.








Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hmm, this is Sehun." Sehun's groggy voice answered.

"Sehun-ah! Are you fully awake yet?" Lu Han said cheerfully. Jong In watched him glaring his eyes at him. Lu Han came to his house at 6:30 in the morning and woke him up.

"How are you so cheerful in the morning?" Jong In muttered.

"Yeah I'm awake now." Sehun scrambled to his feet.

"That's great now what time do you want my chauffeur to pick you up?"

"Idiot, he lives right next door." Jong In whispered harshly.

"I-I mean what time should I come get you?" Lu Han corrected.

"I'm all for it now, how about in an hour?"

"That sounds fine, see you then." Lu Han closed his phone.

"What did he say?" Jong In asked from his bed.

"In an hour."

"That gives me an hour to sleep." Jong In fell back into his pillow.

"No, that gives you an hour to set everything up." Lu Han pulled Jong In away from his bed.

"Here. Now let's go." Lu Han handed him the bag with all his things and pushed him out the house.

"Lu Han at least give me something to eat!"

"After you finish."

"You can't kick me out of my own house!" Jong In whined.

"I just did, now shoo." Lu Han locked the door. Jong In rolled his eyes and walked away starting his so called master plan.







After an hour or so Lu Han decided it was time to go pick up Sehun. He walked to Sehun's house and knocked hardly on the door. He heard running come down and the locks unlock.

"Lu Han Hyung! How are you?" Sehun cheerfully greeted.

"Neve better, now how are you feeling?"

"I've had better days but with you here it's better."

"Aw shucks, your too nice. Now where do you want to go?" Lu Han and Sehun were walking to the center of the city.

"I didn't eat breakfast yet... So let's go get that first."








"I'm so full hyung." Sehun stretched out his hands after eating so much.

"I told you not to overeat, it's hurts your stomach." Lu Han nagged.

"Hyung you didn't eat anything at all, you're so frail!" Sehun pulled Lu Han's arm and squeezed it trying to show his bones.

"I'm not that hungry."

"Yes you are..." Sehun brought a spoon up to Lu Han's mouth.

"No I'm fine." Lu Han politely refused. But Sehun's arm stayed there until grudgingly Lu Han opened his mouth.

"Yay! Lu Hannie hyung is eating!" Sehun clapped his hands in excitement slightly scaring Lu Han.

"Ok Sehun-ah, let's go somewhere I want to go." Lu Han started.

"Where do you want to go?" Sehun asked turning his attention to him and not the plastic spoon by his plate.

"I don't know the name, but I'll just lead you there." Lu Han got up to leave.

"Just follow me, alright?"







Lu Han led Sehun away from the city and into some forest. Sehun eagerly followed behind Lu Han wanting not to get lost and be by himself. Sehun was walking when something in his sight stopped him. On a tree branch there was a picture of him and Jong In when they were 1 playing in a sandbox. Sehun shook his head to see if he was hallucinating, but it was still there. He pulled the picture out of the branch and put it away. Sehun turned around to follow Lu Han... But there was no Lu Han in sight.

"..." Sehun decided to follow any footsteps he saw on the leaf covered ground. To his dismay he found none, but he walked further to find another photo in a clear plastic bag on the ground. This time it was Jong In and Sehun when they were 2, and playing with mud.

Jong In and Sehun, age 3 playing in the ocean.

Jong In and Sehun, age 4 outside the daycare center.

Jong In and Sehun, age 5 sleeping in each other's arms.

Jong In and Sehun, age 6 at a graveyard holding flowers.

Jong In and Sehun, age 7 with Jong In's mother helping her cook.

Jong In and Sehun, age 8 at a graveyard Jong In kneeled down crying and Sehun comforting him.

Jong In and Sehun, age 9 at a park running.

Jong In and Sehun, age 10 on the bed pillow fighting.

Jong In and Sehun, age 11 at Jong In's dance studio dancing.

Jong In and Sehun, age 12 Jong In with Sehun in bed taking care of him.

Jong In, Sehun, and Kyungsoo, age 13 in an amusement park.

Jong In and Sehun, age 14 gardening.

Jong In and Sehun, age 15 holding hands, Sehun asleep on Jong In's shoulder under a tree.

Nothing for age 16

Nothing for age 17

Nothing for age 18

Nothing for age 19

Sehun had all these photos in his hand and unconsciously smiling until he reached a really familiar place. A place where he spent most of his childhood with someone. Someone who he was really mad at right now.



While Sehun was picking up the photos Lu Han and Jong In were waiting for him to show up behind the trees.

"What took you so long?" Jong In whispered.

"Sehun had to eat... He ate a lot and then after I got a little scared because he was acting strange." Lu Han whispered back.

"Don't worry about it. If he overeats, afterwards it's like he gets drunk because he starts acting bubbly and happy." Jong In explained. Lu Han nodded but was still confused.







Sehun neared the destination of where Jong In wanted him to come.

"Sehun-ah... I know I ed up... And I can understand how much you hate me, but can you at least for a moment think about forgiving me?" Jong In came out from behind the trees. Sehun bit his lip and stared right into Jong In's eyes.

"Sehun why do you think I kept all these pictures? Because deep down all these years... I still cared about you."

"I'm really, truly sorry." Sehun let out a puff of air.

"I hope you can forgive me..." Jong In pulled out a bouquet of flowers. Lu Han emerged from behind carrying balloons and a photo album.

"Sehun... Just forgive him, he went through all this for you." Lu Han pleaded.

"Jong In... Come here." Sehun ordered ushering Jong In to come forth. Jong In walked up to Sehun and stood there. Sehun leaned into him and hugged him tightly.

"Do you remember when we first kissed over here?" Sehun whispered in Jong In's ear. Jong In chuckled lightly and patted Sehun's back.

"How could I forget?"

"Jong In... I forgive you."

"Thanks Sehun, thank you so much." Jong In pulled away and kissed Sehun's forehead.

"Awww!" They heard a squeal of excitement from behind. It was no other than Lu Han. He was smiling and happily waving his arms around.

"It's a big reunion hug!" Lu Han walked up to join them in a big bear hug. Sehun took the photo album from Lu Han and looked through it he stopped at a picture and looked embarrassed.

"Was this when I was 8?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, it says so on the back." Jong In turned the picture around.

"Ew, I had the ugliest haircut ever." Sehun looked at the picture disgusted.

"No you didn't, I thought it looked on you."

"Let me see!" Lu Han said from behind them. Jong In apologized and handed him the photo.

"Sehun that's not even that bad, at least you don't have pictures of you in your birthday suit when you were little framed around the house." A flash of horror struck across Lu Han's face.

"Oh my god really, can I see them? Little Lu Han must be so adorable." Sehun suddenly interested asked.

"It can't be any different from now, Mr. Pretty LuLu." Jong In pinched Lu Han's cheeks. Lu Han pushed them both off.

"Hey! I can be manly!" Lu Han huffed his breath and straightened himself out to show he had "muscles".

"Yeah whatever you say."

"I'm your hyung! You have to respect me!" Lu Han whined.

"But Lu Han you are so pretty though." Sehun said. A smirk passed upon Lu Han's face.

"Let's see who'll be saying that on New Year's day." Lu Han mischievously grinned.

"Oh god..." Fear struck Sehun's eyes as he put his face in his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

HEY ALL YOU GUYS! I TOLD YOU IT WILL BE A LONGER CHAPTER. 

 

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE POSTER? WASN'T IT AMAZING AS EXO? 

Well you can all thank the amazing Navita for making such an amazing poster, she listened to my plea of help. I LOVE YOU <3 You are an amazing person. /hugs you tightly/ 

tumblr_m9ojyp61nt1qefxom.gif?w=750

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Sehunnie as a girl will be coming up soon...... Very soon. /evil cackling/ 

 

 

 

 

 

Since I didn't do a commenter section last update, I'll do two this time.

 

 

 

 

SO THIS WEEK IT GOES TO..

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

 

 

 

Lee_Bieha 

No no, Lu Han will not be forever alone, That's crazy tallk! 

He will find love and it might be Sehun or Jong In or maybe a whole new character... who knows? mwahahaha. >:D

 

 

 

and the other:

 

YoseobS2Junhyung

You guys are so adorable, fretting over Lu Han. What kind of author would I be if I left my poor Lu Lu baby alone? That's heartless mindless! /sings mama/ HE WON'T BE ALONE! So Baby don't cry~ tonight~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT! BEFORE YOU GUYS GO! 

DO YOU LIKE JONGKEY? 

IF YOU DO, PLEASE GO READ THIS FANFIC, IT'S REALLY GOOD AND SHE UPDATES OFTEN. DO ME A FAVOR AND GO READ IT AND SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. :D

Intrusive Actions: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291569/intrusive-actions-jonghyun-jongkey-key-shinee-taemin

(Just click on it.)

 

OK BYE! /WAVES/

This is for all of you and the silent readers!.

tumblr_mbwgsacwrr1r46724.gif

 

kai_wave_and_heart.gif

 

tumblr_m5yz0k3ALt1rqbeeso1_250.gif