Forgive me please?

An Uncharted Mystery

 

An Uncharted Mystery





Sehun and Lu Han were confused as to why Jong In would leave, then a dark thought struck Sehun he quickly ran to Jong In's house, but he was too late... There he found Jong In's dead body and a gun right next to it. Jong In had killed himself.


The End.


-------------------------------






Did I fool you guys? I bet I did. I would never in a million years ever do that to you guys because that's just mean. Ok I'll get to the real chapter mow...





-------------------------------









Lu Han and Sehun watched Jong In leave the cemetery, Lu Han started to go after him. Sehun grabbed his arm.

"No, just give him some time alone." Sehun breathed.

"B-But what if he hurts himself?" Lu Han looked terribly worried, Sehun wanted to tell him everything was okay, but even he couldn't.

"He won't..."

"How do you know?"

"I just know he won't..." Sehun tried to smile at him, but his face wouldn't bring himself to.

"Alright... But I'm still worried about him." Lu Han sighed and sat down on the snow in front of Kyungsoo's grave.

"Look at what you did Kyungsoo. I know it's not your fault and I didn't know you, but did you have to die?" Lu Han talked to the grave for a couple more minutes until he got up. Sehun just stared in silence looking lost and betrayed.
Sehun was dying on the inside.

This was supposed to make everything better...

They heard footsteps running up to them, it was Jong In and he was smiling.

"Sehun-ah..." Jong In began.

"Jong In please forgive me, I'm so sor-"

"Sehun-ah, can you please forgive me?" Jong In walked up to him.

"I'm sorry that I misunderstood you, I'm sorry that I ignored you, I'm sorry that I hated you... I'm sorry." Jong In stared into Sehun's eyes waiting for an answer.

"How the hell did you expect me to live without you Jong In. You were the only thing left in my life besides Joonmyun, but even I rarely got to see him. I suffered so long." Sehun said. Jong In drew back, hurt.

"Sehun... I-I-"

"Now it's my turn Jong In, see you later." Sehun pushed Jong In as he walked past him.

"Sehun I said I was sorry." Jong In's eye twitched as he tried to hold back tears.

"Jong In... Please just leave me alone." Sehun pleaded as he walked out of the cemetery. Jong In was stopped by Lu Han, when he tried to follow him.

"Jong In, just let Sehub put everything together. He'll come back to you soon, just wait." Lu Han smiled apologetically at Jong In.

"Lu Han, I can't lose Sehun too! I already lost Kyungsoo, I'm not going to let go of Sehun." Jong In frustratingly tried to release himself.

"If I was ignored for years by my best friend and only person I had left, I'ld too think twice of my decision to accept his apology. Jong In put yourself in his shoes too." Lu Han let go of Jong In and turned to walk away.

"Wait Lu Han..." Jong In sighed heavily as he rubbed his face.

"What?"

"Can you help me? I have an idea to make Sehun forgive me."
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

sorry this is just part one to let you guys know what's up for the next hopefully longer chapter. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I LOVE YOU ALL, EVEN THE SILENT READERS<3