Photos with Lu Han.

An Uncharted Mystery

"Sehun, isn't that Jong In?" Joonmyeon turned around to face Sehun who was looking around the cafe panicking to find an excuse because if anything his brother knew was they were still best friends the last time he was here. 

"Sehun, did you hear what I said?" Joonmyeon waved his hand in front of his face. Sehun acted distracted.

"Hyung I actually have to go home now, I have to meet a friend." Sehun pushed his chair back and got up.

"But what friend other than Jong In? I thought he was your friend."

"Jong In? I said he moved." Sehun said grinding his teeth.

"No, he's right there... that's why you were staring there right?" 

"Hyung it's rude to point and when was I staring?" 

"Fine, but what if Jong In came back. Just look." Joonmyeon urged.

"If Jong In came back I'm sure he would tell me, and besides that's not him." Sehun glanced and at that same time him and Jong In made eye contact briefly. 

"Yeah... I guess." Joonmyeon didn't know what was wrong with his brother, but he shook it off.

"Come on let's go meet that friend." Joonmyeon put one hand around Sehun and walked off not having a second thought on the subject.

 

 

 

"Stop Jong In!" Lu Han scrunched his nose and pushed off Jong In's hands that were pinching his cheeks.

"But you're so adorable." Jong In laughed at with Lu Han, in the midst of laughing he past Lu Han's face to someone who was looking at him.

Is that Sehun...? 

Jong In instantly looked away. 

"Jong Innie, let's go I'm really tired now." Lu Han whined, Jong In looked at Lu Han pouting.

You know he really does look like Sehun... 

"Yeah ok, Sehun-ah." Jong In said then suddenly stopped realizing what came out of his mouth. His heart fell in his stomach.

I said his name.

"What did you say?" Lu Han looked at him quizzically. 

"U-Uhm..Er-ah I said Let's go." Jong In quickly stood up to leave.

"Oh I thought you said Sehun's name...but LET'S GO!" Lu Han got up and ran ahead of Jong In thankful to go home.

Thank god for his happy go lucky personality.

"Lu Han! I thought you said your legs hurt, stop running ahead." Jong In yelled after him running to catch up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun, why are you going home? Don't you have a friend to see?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Uhh... yeah." Sehun took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

Calling Lu Han...

Sehun waited till Lu Han picked up.

"Ni Hao! This is Lu Han, speak." A sweet voice on the other end said.

"Lu Han, can you come over?" Sehun said.

"Yeah sure, why couldn't you come over today? Jong In and I had so much fun!"

"My brother who I haven't seen in years came to visit me, I'm really sorry I couldn't tell you." 

"Ok, come over I'm in the pool so just open the door and follow the splashing sounds. You can bring your brother too." Lu Han said. Sehun closed his phone and blew a puff of air. 

"Hyung Iet's go." Sehun patted Joonmyeon's head and the two brothers headed out together.

 

 

 

 

"Wow your friend is rich." Joonmyeon looked at the house wide-eyed. Sehun just shrugged and opened the door.

Splish. Splash. Splish. Splash.

"Hyung just follow me." Sehun ordered and lead Joonmyeon to the source of where the sound was coming from. Joonmyeon was far behind Sehun because he was marveling the house and taking in everything he saw. Sehun reached a door and heard Lu Han's voice laughing and... someone else's?

"You're all wet!" Lu Han screamed happily.

"We are in a pool, aren't we?" The other voice said laughing along. 

Jong In.

Sehun reconized that voice instantly and he saw Joonmyeon reaching him after admiring a vase. He was stuck in a situation that he knew he couldn't get out of if his brother opened the door.

"Hyung, let's go home. I need go somewhere!" Sehun suddenly yelled walking up to Joonmyeon.

"Where?"

"...Anywhere but here, come on." Sehun quickened his pace.

"But we just got here, at least greet your friend." Joonmyeon was getting closer.

"I already did, come on le-"

"Sehun! You made it!" Lu Han popped out from the door dressed in shorts and a tank top, but they were wet. 

"Anyounghasayoh, I'm Joonmyeon, Sehun's older brother. Nice to meet you." Joonmyeon bowed politely.

"Oh you don't have to do that, it's nice to meet you too." Lu Han giggled.

Jong In will come out any moment... Jong In will come out any moment...

Sehun was trying hard to get out of this situation.

"Lu Han I'm sorry, but I need to go do something."

"But at least stay for a little while, Jon-"

"I'm sorry, but we really need to go." Sehun pushed Joonmyeon outside just as Jong In came out. Jong In's hair was wet and so were his clothes. A little thing in Sehun's mind was happy that he was still dressed. If anyone saw his body it was Sehun and Sehun only. Sehun shook the thoughts away and focused on getting out of here.

"I hope you have fun, but let's do this another time ok?" Sehun smiled and left the house leaving Lu Han scratching his head.

Why is Sehun acting so weird...?

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning sun woke up Sehun, not his brother. Joonmyeon had left probably this morning, and who knew when Sehun would see him again. Sehun sighed heavily and slowly walked to the bathroom. He thought about how his day would go by today in school as he undressed. Sehun closed his eyes and entered the shower. After he slipped into his uniform he went down to find breakfast made for him. 

Sehun-ah,

Hyung had to leave this morning, I want you to eat this and grow up strong.

Don't skip any meals and work hard.

Take care, 

Joonmyeon.

Sehun smiled as he took his seat in the cold chair. The only reason Sehun was alive today was because of all his brother did for him. Sehun knew Joonmyeon worked all his life just so he would make Sehun happy. Sehun had worked extra hard in school so Joonmyeon didn't have to pay tution for his school and college later on. He took the food in his mouth and swallowed it. 

Hyung I can't promise I won't skip meals.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you hear about Lu Han...." 

"Jong In has friends..?"

"Is he not straight?"

"Jong In is such a player..."

"First Sehun, now Lu Han."

Sehun heard a combination of these as he passed people in the hallways on his way to his first class. His mind was confused as to what these meant and he wanted to hear the full story. He took a seat in his frist class. Maths. Everyone around him were giving him sympathetic looks and whispering.

Jong In walked into the room everyone held their breath and watched him get seated. Jong In ignored all the dirty looks he was getting from everyone and copied down what was written on the board. A paper ball was thrown at him and a note passed to him. 

.

Jong In brushed them off his desk and continued working, he couldn't care less what people thought of him. Sehun was watching all of this from across the room, he was still confused and he didn't want to go and ask somebody.

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch period came and more things were thrown at Jong In. He queitly sat down in his usual spot and started eating his lunch.

"Hey you player." A voice said. Jong In didn't look up.

"You piece of , I'm talking to you." Still no response.

"If you aren't talking then explain what these pictures are..." Suddenly a pile of pictures were being dropped in front of Jong In. Jong In looked at them and they were of him and Lu Han at the mall.

"I can't believe you would break Sehun oppa's heart like that."

"You little jerk took everything from Sehun oppa."

"You took away his ity and now you took Lu Han's too."

All these insults and more were being thrown at Jong In who didn't know what was going on. 

ity? Sehun? Took away? Lu Han?

Jong In finally looked up at the crowd of people surrounding him and giving him mean looks. 

"What are you guys talking about?" He finally spoke.

"The hell you mean what are we talking about?" A person in the crowd said.

"You went into Lu  Han's house and took his ity away just like you did with Oppa!" Another screamed.

"You know what you are? A heart breaker and a dirty ." 

"He needs to be taught a lesson..." A group of people said walking up to him.

Jong In tried to piece two and two together, but none of this was making sense.

"Don't forget the other guy he cheated on Sehun with." Another said and Jong In's trail of thought broke something in his mind snapped. 

The other guy...?

"Do NOT say anything about him or I will make sure your life is miserable." Jong In snapped. The crowd took a step back.

"You guys can make up as many rumors, lies, anything about me. I know they're not true you can tell other people they are true, but they aren't. But say anything about him you will-"

"Jong In, stop." A voice said. It was Sehun's.

"Get away from him all of you. You don't know anything so don't bully him." Sehun yelled at the crowd.

"Oppa he used you!"

"He didn't do anything to me so just stop alright? Just let him be. I was there when he was with Lu Han and all they did was go to the mall and hang out at his house afterwards. That's it." Sehun continued. 

"And don't ever bring up the past just so you guys can have something to do in life. If anything you guys are the ones that need to be taught a lesson." Sehun was throwing everything all the people said to Jong In back at their faces. Jong In got up and left without a word. Sehun was alone with a crowd surrounding him.

 

Jong In walked out of the school and followed a worn out dirt path that went towards the back of the school. It led to a fence with big bushes, to anyone it would've been a dead end, but to Jong In it was his escape. He went past the bushes to be welcomed by small trees and a small stream leading to a pond with a frozen surface, but underneath there were small fishes swimming, continuing their little fish life, birds chriping, and leaves blowing the cold air. Jong In sat down on the frozen dirt and crossed his legs and stared off into space. His mind was trying to calm down.

They still remember him. Jong In why are you trying to forget him? Is it really Sehun's fault? 

Jong In sighed heavily, brought his knees to his chest, and cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun, where is Jong In?" Lu Han asked at school the next two days. 

"I'm not really sure, I didn't see him coming out of his house this morning." Sehun replied casually, but inside he was worrying. Jong In never missed a day of school. Never. And to see he missed 3 was really worrying Sehun.

"He missed 3 days of school already, maybe I should visit him today after school." Lu Han seem to ponder on the idea.

"Yeah, I guess..." Sehun shrugged picking at his rice.

"We should go today, or tomorrow." Lu Han was lazily making circles on the lunch table with his head down. Sehun reached out and patted Lu Han's head.

"Lu Hannie it's ok, he's okay. Just cheer up alright I don't want to see my friend sad. Are you not happy I'm here?" Lu Han picked up his head and smiled.

"Of course I'm happy, just I'm sad you guys never became friends." 

"Yeah... me too. I really wanted to be his friend." Sehun said smiling. There was truth in that sentence. Sehun wanted to rekindle his friendship with Jong In.  

"Let's go visit him tomorrow. I have dance practice, and you're coming with me to it." Lu Han grabbed Sehun's hand and smiled at him.

"Ok?" 

"Yeah okay Lu Han, I'll go to dance practice with you, if you insist." Sehun replied laughing.

"Yes I'm insisting Sehun your highness." Lu Han said also laughing along. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey guys, how was life? Not the greatest update, but this chapter was to build up for the next one. /rubs hands together/

There is going to be so much in the next chapters to come. I'm just thankful to all of you that read, comment, and subscribe.

 

Oh and that Maths test.... yeah I failed it... BADLY. There goes my future of going to a good college. /cries/

 

BEAUTIFUL COMMENTOR SECTION:

This week it goes to....

/Drum roll/.....

 

 

b1a4target 

 

/Highfives Back/ 

Yeah glasses people shall rule the world! /evil laugh/

I'm blind too, like I was literally bumping into people the whole time, not to mention poles too. I had to squint my eyes and people called me racist for trying to look asian. /facepalms/

I don't blame your friend, that word is really easily misprounounced, ESPECIALLY if you are a fanfic reader and you read . 

Thanks for the good luck even though I failed....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll see you guys later than ok? And no one made me poster even though I used AEYGO! >:(

Guess I'll just have to figure out how to make one..

Help...?

 

 

 

 

Ok, bye! 

tumblr_mcwa5ydX351ru8saco1_500.gif