You could have just said you didn't want to hug me

An Uncharted Mystery

 

"Wait! Why won't you guys hang out today?" Lu Han ran up to catch them.

"Because...Because I have homework.." Jong In excused. 

"What about you Sehun?" Lu Han turned to Sehun and looked him in the eye. Sehun looked at the ground feeling uncomfrotable. 

Because Jong In hates me for something that wasn't my fault and ever since then he hasn't been talking to me.

"Uh, my reason is the same as Jong In ah-er.. his reason" Sehun quickly covered up the fact he said Jong In's name, a name he once used as a sign of affection. Jong In ah. Jong In felt a pang of sadness in his heart, but quickly brushed it away.

"Aww, fine! You guys all HAVE to hang out with me at my house this Saturday, my Appa got this really cool inside pool installed and it warms up. Promise?" Lu Han said eyes full of excitement. Now Jong In wasn't the type to ruin someone's happiness like that so he grudingly agreed, Sehun looked at Lu Han then at Jong In and faked a smile.

"I wouldn't want nothing more!" Sehun said fake excitingly. Lu Han smiled happily, he hugged them both and ran of, leaving Jong In and Sehun alone in the middle of a deserted street.

"Jong In..." Sehun spoke, his breath visible in the cold Autumn air. Jong In wanting nothing else than going home and not wanting to see Sehun turned around and walked home alone.

If only yu would understand...

 

 

 

 

 

"Jong In and Sehun you two will be meeting in the Library after school to study for the Triathlon, I have the practice questions." The principal informed them like he did every year and he dismissed them. Jong In returned to his classes, and to his horror they went by too fast. He was not looking forward to staying after school for 3 hours just to be with the person he despised most in the world, Oh Sehun. The final bell rang and Jong In gritted his teeth and packed his stuff as slowly as possible. He saw Lu Han pass by his class. Maybe if Lu Han is there it won't be so bad...

"LU HAN!" Jong In finished packing and ran to catch Lu Han.

"Hey Jong Innie!" Lu Han said waving and smiling. Jong In's smile faded at the nickname. Another one he was given. 

"What's wrong? You don't like the name?" Lu Han looked at him.

"No, of course not..." Jong In shook his head and smiled.

"Then what?"

"You said you wanted to hang out, right? well today I have to stay after school and study, but that's really boring so I thought with you there it would be fun and you could help me." Jong In replied.

"That would be great!" Lu Han's eyes grew. 

"Ok then just follow me, I have to do this at the Library." Lu Han instantly linked hands with Jong In and walked with him. Lu Han didn't notice the stares he was getting from some people around him. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you just look over these notes and questions for 3 hours?" Lu Han took the cards in his hands and looked through them.

"Yeah, I know most of it though so I usually just stare at the wall or read a book." Jong In said. 

"Well when you're done you can stare at me, it's way better than a wall." Lu Han batted his eyelashes making Jong In smile.

"Yeah okay, I'll be sure to do that Mr. Arrogant." Jong In lightly slapped his arm.

"I know you want to." Lu Han stuck out a tongue and was about to sit down when Sehun walked into the room.

"Sehun! Jong In you didn't tell me he was coming." Lu Han ran up to Sehun to say hi.

"Must've slipped my mind." Jong In mumbled. 

"Sehun, you are in this quiz competition too?" 

"Yeah, I hate it. It's a huge waste of time."

"Yeah I can see that, but let's study and get it over with." Lu Han grabbed Sehun's hand and led him to where Jong In was seated. 

"Jong In, Sehun. Sehun, Jong In." Lu Han introduced them to each other not knowing well enough those two knew everything about each other.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you..." Jong In said through gitted teeth. Sehun's eyes grew in surprise. That's the first sentence he spoke to me in 4 years.

"Sehun it's not nice to stare, say hi back." Lu Han nudged Sehun.

"I-I-I... H-Hello..." Sehun stuttered and awkwardly sat down next to Lu Han.

"So what should I quiz you guys first on?" Lu Han shuffled the papers.

"Anything, I don't really care." Jong In shrugged.

"Okay... Name the molecules that are found in or..s..." Lu Han read. Jong In looked down and smiled trying not to laugh.

"?" Sehun scooted over to Lu Han.

"It's not , I would've known these questions wouldn't be that fun.." Sehun took the paper from his hand and read it over. He laughed aloud realizing his mistake.

"Oh it's organism." Sehun gave the paper back and flicked Lu Han on the head. Lu Han groaned in pain and rubbed it.

"I'm sorry... what's that word anyways, is it a rollercoaster, you said it was fun." Lu Han looked at him with big eyes.

"Uhhh... Let's leave that for another day.." Sehun scratched the back of his neck and gave him another card to read off of. Lu Han frowned but continued to quiz them.

 

 

 

 

"Okay you guys are incredibly smart, I don't know why they bother making you study or having the competition at all." Lu Han helped them clean up.

"But Jong In and Sehun you two didn't talk at all this whole time." They both shrugged.

"Tomorrow when you guys come over we'll have so much fun! My dad offered to pick you guys up, where do you live?" Lu Han clapped his hands in excitement.

"I live at Clear Garden Villa, house 201." Jong In answered.

"I live in the same subdivision, but in house 210." Sehun answered.

"Really? I live in the place across from it.. wait you guys live so close to each other..." 

"I-I just moved in recently, and had no time to meet neighbors because I was busy doing things." Jong In lied.

"Did you say you live across? Meaning you live in Deer Forest, then you own the whole land?" Sehun asked. Deer Forest was one of the lands in the rich neighborhood across from Jong In and Sehun's and in their childhood they often made fun of all the snobby kids living there. They almost made eye contact.

"Y-yeah, my parents say it reminded them of me... They call me Xiou Lu sometimes meaning Little Deer in Chinese." Lu Han shyly smiled. 

"Well see you then, I can't wait." Sehun hugged Lu Han and was about to leave.

"You didn't hug Jong In though." Lu Han pulled Sehun back. Sehun looked up at Jong In and could see him looking at him curiously thinking what he would do. 

"Uhhh, I have a cold and don't want to pass it on to him." Sehun fake coughed and looked at them apologetically.

"Oh I understand, anyways can't wait. Bye!" Lu Han blew them a kiss and walked away cheerfully. 

"You could have just said you didn't want to hug me." Jong In said suddenly and walked away. Sehun scratched his head and walked off confused.

 

 

 

 

 

"SEHUN! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! SEHUN-AH!" Sehun's older brother Joonmyeon yelled in his ear signaling Sehun to wake up. Sehun grudingly got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked around trying to adjust to the light, he saw the bright smiling face of Joonmyeon. 

"Hyung, when did you get here?" Sehun asked almost whispering.

"This morning! I finally got a day off, can you believe that?" Joonmyeon plopped himself down on Sehun's bed. Joonmyeon was Sehun's only living family. Their parents died when Sehun was little and Joonmyeon had to leave to do jobs to support them. Sehun was mostly alone until the forunate day he met Jong In and only because of him was his childhood enjoyable. 

"It's good to have you back hyung." Sehun smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah, now where's Jong In? I want to greet him you two always had sleepovers." Joonmyeon looked around the house. Sehun cleared his throat. Hyung you've been gone too long...

"He moved away... now make me breakfast I'm hungry."

"Really?"

"Yeah.." Sehun got up and went into the bathroom to avoid any more questions. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun, you're not busy today right?" Joonmyeon asked at the breakfast table. 

"No, why?" Sehun looked up with a mouthful of food. Joonmyeon reached out and cleaned it shaking his head.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth. I'm only here for the weekend and who knows when I'll be back, let's do something." Joonmyeon looked at Sehun hopefully. Sehun's phone rang signaling a text message.

From: Lu Han

You're coming over right? I can't wait! kekeke +^.^+

"Who was that?" 

"No one, and that sounds perfect hyung." Sehun closed his phone guiltily and continued eating his breakfast. Sorry Lu Han, my brother's visits are rare...

 

 

 

 

"When are your friends coming Lulu?" Lu Han's mother peeped into his bedroom.

"Yeah, they should be here any minute." Lu Han looked up from his phone.

"Okay, then we'll be going now, take care of the house Xiou Lu." His mother closed his door and Lu Han looked out his window to see if they left. The car drove out of the brick driveway and Lu Han sighed. Sehun and Jong In still weren't here. There was a knock on the door and Lu Han ran down to get it.

"Jong I- wait, who are you?" Lu Han looked at the person who was supposed to be Jong In, but his smile faded. It was just a delivery guy. 

"Please sign here." The guy said and left after Lu Han signed. 

"L-Lu H-Han?" a voice shivered.

"JONG IN!" Lu Han's eyes widened and he ran to him.

"Sorry, I got lost." Jong In walked in with Lu Han.

"No it's ok, you must be cold here warm yourself up, I'll get some bubble tea." Lu Han scurried away after giving Jong In a blanket to warm up. Jong In was waiting for Lu Han to come back, he looked around the house to see it was very big and intricately decorated every decor perfect. 

"Here's some bubble tea." Lu Han handed him a cup. Bubble Tea...? Sehun-ah's favorite drin- no Jong In he's out of your life.

"Thanks." Jong In took the cup sadly.

"Where's Sehun? He still isn't here..." Lu Han sat down and sighed heavily.

"I guess I should've given better instructions, anyways what do you want to do?" Lu Han asked looking into the distance. Jong In shrugged his shoulders.

"I got it! Let's go shopping and after we'll go in the warm pool." Lu Han jumped up pulling Jong In up with him.

 

 

 

 

"We're here!" Lu Han eagerly ran inside and Jong In walked behind him smiling at how happy Lu Han looked. Lu Han brought Jong In into a fluffy, cute, colorful looking store. They walked inside and there was variety of stuffed animals and cute apparel to try on, of course Lu Han didn't want this oppurtunity to slip away.

"Jong In let's go into the photo booth and take pictures." Lu Han said happily. Having no choice Jong In went inside, there was already hats to try on there. 

"Jong In put something on." Lu Han looked through the pile and helped Jong In pick out a hat. After they took what seemed like thousands of pictures, they got out of the booth laughing and smiling.

"That was so much fun!" Jong In said laughing. Lu Han agreed.

"Lets go to another store." Lu Han said.

"Wait, let me buy something." Jong In left and returned after a while with a bag on his hand.

"Let's go." Jong In casually linked arms with Lu Han and stalked off to the next store. 

 

Jong In and Lu Han were in the cafe after going through the mall for hours. They didn't buy anything except for a bag Jong In was holding from the store earlier. They were drinking bubble tea since Lu Han wanted it so badly and having small talk.

"Let's go now, my feet are getting tired." Lu Han suggested.

"Yeah ok, but wait close your eyes." Jong In reached in his bag and pulled out something and put it on his head.

"What's this?" Lu Han looked in the reflection of himself in the window and giggled.

"You got me a Chopper hat?" Sure enough the hat was a pink top hat with antlers sticking out, just like the One Piece character of the deer doctor.

"You really do remind me of a deer, Xiou Lu." Jong In said smiling brightly and reaching over to pinch his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung let's leave, I'm tired." Sehun whined kicking his legs in the air sitting in a cafe with his older brother.

"Ok Sehun-ah, we're leaving soon just let me finish... so did I tell you about the time when I was worki-" Joonmyeon began to tell another one of his stories of his job, but Sehun stopped listening because something caught his eye. In the corner of the cafe were two people; one really familiar to him, and another Sehun could take a very accurate guess. He saw one reach out and put a hat on the one facing away from him and laugh together, but what made Sehun's heart so much was the boy looked really happy and cheerful. The boy reached out and pinched the other boy's cheeks and Sehun's eye twitched.

"What are you looking at?" Joonmyeon stopped abrubtly in his story when he saw Sehun focused on something else, he followed his gaze and squinted his eyes to see what he was looking at.

"N-Nothing, it's nothing hyung." Sehun tried to turn Joonmyeon away, but he was still looking.

"Hey... isn't that Jong In...?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hello subscribers! /waves/

You guys should be thankful because instead of studying for my honors math class test tomorrow I'm updating... 

I have good news too, I got my glasses! My old ones broke and I was having trouble seeing, but the new ones came yesterday and the world is once again clear for me. YAYAYAYA :D

I love you guys so much, especially the comments, when people leave comments it warms my heart in so many ways. /giggles/

I like- no LOVE reading all of your comments, they are so nice and motivating and helps me to try to update faster. 

One comment I liked this week was from mrslukai. I'm having trouble knowing if you like Lukai or not... hahaha XD.

I'll pick one person to feature in my favorite comment section, but I read every one of them and smile. :)

Anyways thanks for subscribing and reading. I love you, you 

 

Oh and also, I'll tell more about Sehun's past later and the part is based on a true story, I once accidently said instead of organism... TT.TT

 

 

Shameless self advertising:

Check out my other SEKAILU fanfic called Mixed Feelings.

Link here:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219452/mixed-feelings-joonmir-lukai-kaihan-hunhan

My Joonmir fanfic, Don't You Cry.

Link here:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/188838/don-t-you-cry-joonmir

JOONMIR IS MY ULTIMATE OTP. <3 JOONMIR FTW! ANY A+'s?

 

 

 

Sorry for changing the story's title once again. =.=

Oh and can someone pretty pretty please make a poster for me for this fanfic? Please? 

tumblr_mcq7u1tOQJ1rflvieo10_250.gif

tumblr_mcq7u1tOQJ1rflvieo8_250.gif

tumblr_maj181xSnh1roa6y7o4_250.gif

tumblr_mbwekc6mNw1r8ogoko1_500.gif

image

YES, I USED AEYGO AGAINST YOU GUYS. YOU MAD BRO?

 

 

 

 

TAH TAH.