Pictures, pictures, and more pictures...

An Uncharted Mystery

An Uncharted Mystery
Chapter 5




 

 

Pictures, pictures, and many more pictures. All with that one person. It couldn't have been anybody else Jong In thought, but who else did he spend his whole life with besides Sehun. Jong In closed his eyes and shook his head hoping this would wake him up if he was sleeping. He wasn't. The silence in the air was beginning to get heavier as Lu Han picked each photo up one by one examining each, only to find them plastered with Jong In and Sehun together. Jong In and Sehun in the park. Them at the beach. Them at their houses. All the pictures. Lu Han dropped every picture in his hand and slowly got up.

"Lu Han, I can explain." Jong In began, but Lu Han switched the light open to find framed pictures of him and Sehun on the walls.

"What's there to explain Jong In? The fact that you knew Sehun this whole time, or the fact you were lying to someone who trusted you with all their heart." Lu Han said only that as he stormed down the stairs.

What have I done? 

Jong In looked at the photos on the walls and the ground.

This is why I never open my lights, so I don't have to remember the pain.



 

 

 





 

 

"Lu Han, why aren't you going out? It's been 2 days since you've been out." Lu Han's mother concernly walked into his room which had been shut for the past days.

"I'm fine, just sleepy." Lu Han made his voice sound tired and weary. Which wasn't hard, he was. He spent the whole 2 days thinking about what he saw at Jong In's house and why could this have started.

"Did you have anything to eat?" His mother asked.

"Yes, but I'm not hungry now."

"I'll just leave some food here and you can eat it when you're hungry." He heard the sound of a plate being put down and his door being closed.

Don't eat Lu Han, don't eat Lu Han. 

Lu Han didn't want food distracting him so he faced away from it. He had been thinking over the past days on why Jong In and Sehun hid their relationship.

Was it because they didn't want me to me know?

Was it because they don't like me?

Did they not want me to befriend them?

Is Sehun a criminal and Jong In doesn't want to hang around him so he hid the fact he's his friend?

Did Sehun kill somebody?

Lu Han shook his head and laughed. His ideas were getting crazier by the minute.

"I just need some food and free of Jong In and Sehun time." Lu Han brought the plate of food to himself and started eating.


 

 


 

 

 

Why does my life feel so... Empty?

Like a part has been cracked away and is left withering to die.

It won't be the first time...

Jong In had been debating on whether to come clean to Lu Han and tell him or just ignore him like he did with Sehun all these years.

I just don't want to lose another important person.

"Why did I keep the pictures?" Jong In asked himself.

I hate him... Don't I?

"Why didn't I just burn the pictures instead? Instead of having to hide everything from someone who trusted me?"

I hate Sehun.

"Destroying all the pictures would've saved me so much pain and agony and self-explaining." Jong In continued.

I hate you Oh Sehun.

"Everytime I looked at the picture it would pain my heart, so why did I keep them?" Jong In's mind cane back to the same question.

I hate Sehun? Right?

No you don't.

Yes I do.

No you don't Jong In.

Yes, I actually do. He ruined my life.

No, he made it better Jong In. Look at all the other things he did.

I still hate him though...

Just because of ONE thing he did, and you're not even sure he did it.

No he did do it! I'm sure of it.

Alright Jong In, but you don't hate him.

"ARGGG!" Jong In screamed in frustration as the argument in his head to himself ended.









From: Sehun-ah~^-^~
Lu Han want to hang out? Let's practice for the dance!


Lu Han reached for his vibrating phone and almost replied, but realized Sehun was not innocent in this situation either.

He lied to me too.

"I'll just let them figure it out. If they can lie to someone like me, then I don't know if I can trust them again..." Lu Han sighed heavily and put his head down.

"Am I being to hard on him?"

"Should I let him explain himself?"

"Lu Han! Lu Han! Why are you so dumb?!"

"You clearly couldn't see it before, it took you this long to figure it out?" Lu Han cursed himself silently. He recalled all the times he had been so oblivious to the situation.

"Let's hang our together!" Lu Han said.

"I'm busy." They both said at once."
 

"So where does Jong In live?" Lu Han was walking with Sehun.

"Right next to my house, and I'll have to visit some other time. My... f-father wants me to go visit my grandparents grave today." Sehun lied.

"Oh I'm so sorry, you have my condolences. So his house is that one?" Lu Han pointed to a house in the distance.

"How could I have been so stupid?" Lu Han scratched his head in fury.

"They lived right next to each other for s sake! They had to meet each other once!" Lu Han banged his head on his desk fretting over his stupidity.

"Maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow... I'll- I'll talk to Jong In..." Lu Han dozed off to sleep.








Sehun waited for Lu Han's reply for a long time, until the sun set down.

Maybe he's tired... 

Sehun shrugged it off and decided to go to Lu Han's house tomorrow. Then his eyes wandered to his calendar. A date was circled and highlighted and there was something written in unkempt handwriting, Sehun sighed sadly and ripped the calendar off. He couldn't sleep the whole night.









 

Jong In woke up with a sudden jolt when his alarm rung at 5:30am.

My alarm never rings... 

Jong In recovered from his sleep.

Except on the day of... 

Jong In looked around and his eyes stopped at his calendar, there was a date circled. Jong In then remembered exactly what day it was and why the alarm had rung and he stormed to the bathroom careful to not be late.










 

Jong In walked out of his house cuddled up in scarves and coats. There was something different about him though, there was sorrow in his eyes and you could tell it was killing him inside to go out today. His hands were covered in warm mittens and one hand was carrying a bouquet of red and pink carnations, cyclamen, arbutus, hyacinth, primrose, roses, yellow zinnia, and some dead leaves. They were wrapped in black, silver, and gray cellophane. Jong In told himself he wouldn't cry this time. He just wouldn't. But that's what he told himself last year, and the year before that, and the other years. The wind blew harder and hit Jong In cold in the face he buried his face further in his scarf. He neared his destination.

Only One Cemetery.

Jong In clutched the bouquet tighter as he pushed the door open. He couldn't swallow the lump in his throat as he walked up to a certain small grave in the corner surrounded by dead flowers.

Don't you cry Jong In... Don't.

Jong In wiped away his stinging eyes and took a deep breath. He set the bouquet down and kneeled down.

"I-I k-know it's been a whole 4 years now, b-but I reall-" Jong In couldn't continue, his words were stuck in his mouth. He swallowed hard and began to speak again.

"I thought I'ld find you here Jong In-ah." A voice said from behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hola! Mis amigos, como estas?

Yeah okay, sorry I just got done doing my Spanish homework and I was in the Spanard mode. 

I HATE INDIRECT OBJECT PRONOUNS!

So um, guys I hope you like the update... OH MY GOD WILL JONG IN AND SEHUN'S PAST BE REVEALED?!?! 

Yeah It MAY or MAY NOT be revealed in the next chapter... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>:D 

 

 

 

 

 

BEAUTIFUL SUBSCRIBER SECTION

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

 

 

thehunniebiaotic AND nekonekouwaaa 

 

WHAT? TWO PEOPLE?! YES OF COURSE!

 

and THEHUNNIEBIAOTIC, love your name by the way ^-^

you will wonder no longer in the next chapters to come, and I HAVE TO PHOTOSHOP THE SEHUN PICTURE SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE HOW HE LOOKS LIKE. He'll probably look gorgeous, even prettier than all of us girls. /cries/ SEKAI<3<3<3<3<3

 

NEKONEKOUWAAA

I liked saying your name outloud, it was fun. NEKONEKOUWAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~

hunhan is really really really adorable did you see the pictures at the SMTOWN thing? THEY WERE ON A FRICKEN BOAT TOGETHER!!

Jong In, you gots some explaining to do to poor Lu Lu, you LIED to him!

and once again... SEKAI<3<3<3<3<3

 

 

 

 

I REALLY LIKE ALL THE COMMENTS ESPECIALLY FROM sayuri_aenli AND b1a4target, BUT I TRY TO PUT DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THIS SECTION EVERY WEEK. 

SO PLEASE LEAVE LOADS OF COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK.

 

OH AND IF I HAVE ANY SILENT READERS...

I LOVE YOU<3

tumblr_m6httwNY8X1r5c6o1o3_250.gif

 

 

 

 

ATTENTION!!!!!!

 

 

GUYS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

 

GO VOTE FOR EXO-K!!!!

ON MAMA.INTEREST.ME/POLL. PRETTY

PLEASE, LET'S MAKE EXO-K PROUD AND LET

THEM WIN THE ROOKIE AWARD, THEY

DESERVE IT! <3 EXO FIGHTING!

 

 

My birthday can be celebrated every 

year, but new rookie award just once in

a lifetime." -Chanyeol (Birthday

fanaccount.)

 

 

/cries, they need to win! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

tumblr_mdylmcY71N1rn8lhxo1_500.gif

KAILU<3

 

 

 

 

tumblr_me01k1DJdj1remvb8o1_400.jpg

ummm, JUST PUSH HIM UP AGAINST THE WALL AND KISS HIM GODDAMNIT!

 

 

641_281285341974911_602142431_n.jpg

HUNHAN ON A DATE<3

 

 

 

tumblr_me2jxzAHZv1qaxxueo1_500.gif

SEKAI<3

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_me14euOUB21rjw219o5_250.gif

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE MY ULTIMATE OT3<33333