The Events Leading To a Party

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jong In couldn't grasp what he just saw. He was sitting by himself in his secret place hidden behind the school. The bushes were just slightly moving in the cold February wind. He ditched the festival and all the people there. 

Jong In, get yourself together... nothing big happened.

He stared at the stream. There were three fishes swimming in it, one fish was casted away from the other two, but he seemed to be only staring at one of the two fish together. Jong In circled his finger in the water above the fishes, the pair swam away but the lonely one stayed and seemed to stare up at Jong In.

"You'll find love fishy, you will find love and you will be happy." Jong In whispered to the fish, and it too swam away with the others. Jong In looked up at the moon, the only source of light at this time of the night. The moonlight seemed to be coming down upon him emphasizing his lonliness. He sighed as he set himself on the rock laying on his back to stare up at the stars. 

"The stars are really bright tonight..." Jong In said in the air, he reached his hands out in front of him as to touch them. He stared at them for a while until another pair of hands joined him, he felt someone lay next to him. 

"I thought I would find you here." Jong In said nothing as he reconized the voice instantly.

"You know, it's strange how after so long you still remember where the special place of someone so close to you is." The person said again. Jong In didn't turn to look who it was, he didn't need to.

"Sehun... Do you like Lu Han?" Jong In asked in silent atmosphere.

"It's about that kiss isn't it? That's why you ran off without me explaining anything, Jong In this is why everything bad happens in the first place if you don't let somone explain." Sehun said with a light chuckle. Jong In sat up slowly and looked down at Sehun.

"Okay I'll let you explain, but answer my question first... Do you like Lu Han?" Sehun's face fell as he struggled to find the answer to the question. He couldn't say no, but the answer wasn't yes either. He took a deep breath and exhaled his breath visible in the cold winter air.

"... I don't know Jong In, I honestly don't know." Sehun finally replied. Jong In stared at him for a long moment.

"Okay you can explain now." 

"Lu Han and I were just under the tree acting like a couple because that was the whole reason for me to dress up as a girl when his parents came by..."

 

Lu Han and Sehun watched the moonlight's shadow on the lake in front of them. Their hands were entwined together, and Sehun's head was resting gently on Lu Han's shoulder. 

"Awww, they look so cute honey take a picture!" Lu Han's mother squealed with joy as she rushed her husband over. He hastily took out a camera and snapped a picture. Lu Han's mother took a seat next to Sehun and fondly smiled at him.

"So tell me Sooyoung-ah, did you kiss Lu Han yet?" She asked.

"Umma!" Lu Han said looking at her with surprise. Sooyoung blushed lightly as he shook his head slowly.

"Is he going that slow with you?" She continued. Lu Han's right eye twitched as he started to get irritated at his mother''s straightforwardness. 

"Here I'll do you a favor because I'm sure Lu Han is going crazy just thinking about kissing you!" She got up and went to go sit next to Lu Han.

"Lu Hannie why haven't you kissed Sooyoung yet?" She harshly whispered. 

"Umma! This is not your business to be involved in, you're making Se- Sooyoung uncomfortable." Lu Han whispered back. He looked over at Sehun who was uncomfortably fixing his dress, he looked up at Lu Han and shrugged as saying, why not? Lu Han narrowed his eyes and mouthed 'are you sure?' Sehun nodded. Lu Han turned back to his mother.

"Sooyoung says she feels like she'll disappoint you guys if she knows you're watching so you guys can go hide somewhere...?" Lu Han tried.

"Of course Lu Lu, come on honey we will be going now..." She said getting up and winking at Lu Han. Lu Han rolled his eyes. Sehun stood up to watch his parents leave he was about to turn around to talk to Lu Han when he felt someone's warm arms wrap themselves in his own and turn him around to catch his lips in his own. He opened his eyes to see it was Lu Han. Sehun was caught by surprise by the kiss, but at the moment everything went blank. It felt like Lu Han and he were the only people left on the planet. Sehun wrapped his arms around Lu Han's neck and pulled him in closer. He wanted to pull away, he really did but he couldn't. So when Sehun finally opened his eyes to see Jong In looking at them, a part of him sparked and told him to pull away. The part that still loved Jong In.

 

Sehun finished the story leaving out the last parts.

"So it was all Lu Han's parents doings?" Jong In asked. Sehun nodded. Jong In sheepishly smiled as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess I'm sorry for misunderstanding...?" He said. Sehun broke out in laughter.

"It wouldn't be the first time Jong Jong." Sehun said between fits of laughter. They spent the rest of the night laying under the moonlight and telling stories of when they were young. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SEHUNNN! Wake up!" Sehun heard the same voice of Lu Han outside his bedroom. Sehun always had his bedroom door locked incase a robber broke in or a psychotic axe murderer. 

But the axe murder could always break the door down with his axe... 

Sehun shook his head from his unneccesary thoughts and stood up to open the door.

"Is it just you?" Sehun asked. 

"... Yeah." Lu Han replied. Sehun raised his eyebrow and cautiously opened the door to be mauled by Lu Han and Jong In on the floor. If there was anything worse than a psychotic axe murderer it was Lu Han and Jong In. Sehun groaned in pain as he tried to stand up. 

"You guys ." Sehun mumbled as he still was struggling to get up. Jong In reached a hand out to help him up, Sehun grabbed it and halfway up Jong In let go, Sehun was on the floor once again... in pain. 

"I'm going to kill you one day, and have Baekhyun help me." Sehun threatened from the floor.

"It's not very threatening to someone when you're in pain and on the floor." Jong In teased. Sehun glared at him and finally stood up.

"So why are you guys here? You interrupted my beauty sleep." Sehun asked brushing himself off. Jong In snickered at his last statement.

"We're here to take you to... Jong In, drum roll please..." Lu Han began as Jong In quickly rushed to Sehun's desk and began drumming his fingers in an uneven and completely unrhythmitic pattern.

"SEOUL'S NUMBER ONE INDOOR GETAWAY PLACE!" Lu Han screamed with enthusiasm. Sehun rolled his lips in his mouth as he comtemplated the idea.

"This seems to good to be true." Sehun said narrowing his eyes at Lu Han.

"No I thought since you helped me with the festival thing, why not help you back? So I made my parents reserve us a weekend there." 

"But that's a place for newly wed couples to go on their honeymoon." 

"No it's a popular place for newly weds to go there, it's not just made for that reason." Lu Han corrected. Sehun sat down on his bed and looked at Jong In first, then at Lu Han.

"And we're going today?" Sehun asked.

"No silly, today is Tuesday. We're going on Friday, I clearly remember saying weekend." Lu Han replied plopping himself on the bed with Sehun still on it.

"Well then tell me this silly..." Sehun began sweetly gently tapping Lu Han's nose. 

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT ING 7 IN THE MORNING?!" Sehun screamed making Lu Han jump and go hide behind Jong In. Jong In put his arms around Lu Han sympathetically. 

"We just thought we would tell you so you had plenty of time to get ready and prepare, but obviously you don't appreciate our thoughtfulness." Jong In replied arms still around Lu Han. 

"Oh my bad, I'm such a mean person how could I ever forget my manners? Silly, ill-mannered me." Sehun sarcastically apologized. 

"You know what? Since I'm being such a little speaking in your deragatory terms, how about I make it up to you guys by not going to the getaway this weekend." Sehun continued angrily falling back on his bed.

"We never called him a little ." Lu Han whispered into Jong In's ears . 

"I know but it's okay, Sehun-ah is on his man period." Jong In whispered back, slowly backing to walk out the door taking Lu Han with him.

"Well, Sehun if you change your mind just let us know by Friday or Thursday night is even better." Jong In began.

"Yeah, but whatever makes you happy I mean we did plan this whole thing for you." Lu Han added still walking to the door.

"So I guess see you then... yeah okay bye!" Jong In and Lu Han both yelled as they ran out the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Wednesday night and no call from Sehun had arrived... yet. 

"You don't think he's really on man period do you?" Lu Han asked. Jong In and Lu Han were in Lu Han's house, Jong In was sitting against Lu Han's bed while Lu Han was on his bed head next to Jong In's. 

"No, no There's no such thing... At least that's what I was told in the 5th grade health class." Jong In replied taking out his phone and googling it just to be sure. 

"He's not really mad at us." Lu Han continued playing with his pillow trying to wonder why Sehun hadn't called yet. Jong In busily typed into phone.

"Do you think he's just like nee-"

"See I was right, it says here on Yahoo Answers, men can not get periods and the soure was the answer guy was a man." Jong In held his phone up for Lu Han to see. 

"That's cool, I guess 5th grade Health Class paid off." Lu Han said looking at it.

"Wait but if you scroll down someone said men do."

"No, you always look at the most voted answer the rest are a bunch of nine to twelve year olds that think they can troll people on the internet." 

"Ohhh... Wait will we still go without Sehun tomorrow?" 

"Sehun? No he's always upset in the morning, I bet he's packing right now." Jong In comforted. 

"I hope he can make it, I really want Sehun to be there." Lu Han sighed throwing the pillow to the corner of his bed. 

"Lu Han I just got a text from Wu Fan he's throwing a party Thursday night and wants us to come." Jong In said.

"Will Sehun be there?" Lu Han asked getting excited.

"Well he is invited, let's go to see if he shows up." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lu Han! Jong In! So glad you could make it." Wu Fan welcomed them happily, and pushed them inside.

"Baekhyun, Jongdae, MInseok, and Taemin are already here and a few others, get comfortable." Wu Fan shut the door behind them and led them to his living room.

"This is my living room, the hear-"

"JONG INNNN! LU HANNN!" Taemin interrupted Wu Fan in the middle of his house tour. He tightly hugged Lu Han and then Jong In lingering a little too long on him. They looked around to see the room filled with people, most were in groups of 3 or 4. 

"Hey Minnie, how's life?" Jong In asked going to sit down next to him, the group Taemin was in had Minseok and two people Jong In never saw before.

"You guys aren't going to look around my house?" Wu Fan asked still standing where he was. Everyone stared at him blankly.

"Clearly not." A dark haired, serious looking boy said. He was sitting with Baekhyun and he seemed to have darkness with him. 

"Who's he?" Lu Han whispered to Minseok.

"That's Zitao, he's Wu Fan's little brother." Taemin replied. Lu Han looked at the guy and a shiver went down his spine.

"Why does he look so scary?" 

"He's just mad because Kris turned off Miss A's song I Don't Need A Man right when he was getting to the rap part." 

"Okay Joonmyun is coming, and he's bringing a friend." Wu Fan announced.

"Wait Joonmyun...?" Jong In's ears perked up.

"Yeah I said that, he's back in town I used to work with him." 

"That's Sehun's brother, is Sehun coming?" Jong In asked.

"Sehun and Joonmyun are related? He never talked about a little sibling." Wu Fan shrugged it off and went into the kitchen. 

"Jong In you look great!" Taemin complimented rubbing his hands on him.

"Uhhh, thanks... You look great too with your tee shirt of my face." Jong In awkwardly said realizing Taemin's shirt was a mirror. Taemin laughed quietly and walked away to go compliment another person. 

 

"Minseok have you been working out?" Lu Han squished his cheeks and his arms. MInseok chuckled and held up his arms.

"Actually yes I have, I have this dance thing coming up so I have been excersising a lot." 

"Minseok is a macho man now, yeahhh!" Lu Han deepened his voice playfully. The door burst open and Jong In turned around to see the all too familiar smiling face of Joonmyun. Joonmyun smiled as he greeted and hugged Wu Fan. 

 

"I brought my little brother Sehun. Have you met him?" Joonmyun asked to Wu Fan, Wu Fan nodded and looked around for Sehun.

"So where is he?" 

"He's getting out of the car right now, ah! There he is, come say hi Sehun-ah." Joonmyun grabbed Sehun by the arm and dragged him to properly greet Kris and Zitao. 

"Now I want you to be on your best behavior here." Joonmyun whispered harshly to Sehun before they joined everyone else in the living room.

"But hyung this is a party, and those are my friends." Sehun whined. Joonmyun shot a glare at him and Sehun instantly nodded.

"Neh hyung..." 

 

"Okay everybody is here!" Kris shouted coming into the room with a tray of drinks, clearly he was having a hard time. 

"Zitao help me!" Kris asked, Zitao glared at him.

"It was your idea to have this party, not mine." And he walked up the stairs to his room, Wu Fan narrowed his eyes and turned back to his guests, Joomyun got up and grabbed the tray from his hands and helped him set up everything.

"Thanks Joonmyun." Wu Fan thanked him patting him on the back. 

"Okay guys now let's get everybody introduced to each other so we can all have fun!" Wu Fan clapped his hands together. Zitao groaned coming down the stairs.

"KRIS WHY DID YOU HIRE A STRIPPER?!" Zitao yelled. Wu Fan's eyes doubled his eyes and he stared at Zitao in disbelief.

"W-What are you talking about..?" Wu Fan asked worriedly. Zitao groaned once again.

"Well, I went up to my room and all I see is a half guy, he's tall and his hair is curly and golden, his voice was very deep too, almost y..." Zitao explained, everyone went quiet and looked at Wu Fan to see his reaction. Just as he was about to speak, Baekhyun jumped up in happiness.

"Channie baby is here!" Baekhyun screamed in happiness pushing people aside to run up the stairs.

"Chanyeol.." Everyone except Sehun, Lu Han, Jong In, and Joonmyun said a light bulb going off in their head.

"Wu Fan why'd you lock the door? I had to climb from ZItao's window and my clothes got ripped off in the process." Chanyeol moaned in pain coming down the stairs. He was just as Zitao described, tall, curly golden hair, and man was his voice y.

"The door was open.." Wu Fan replied looking at Chanyeol confusedly. Chanyeol pouted his lips and sighed.

"What? I swear it was closed.." Chanyeol mumbled. Baekhyun attacked Chanyeol with a big hug.

"Oh my god baby, are you okay?" Baekhyun said comforting him. Chanyeol smiled and kissed Baekhyun on the lips sweetly.

"Hey Baekkie, how have you been?" Chanyeol asked wrapping his arms around him. Jongdae rolled his eyes.

"Can you guys take this somewhere else? Someone us have party to get started." He said getting between them. 

"Let's take this to the bedroom, Zitao's bed is very comfortable." Chanyeol whispered in Baekhyun's ear. 

"Ewww, they should not do this here." They heard people say.

"Not my bed! I just got that too." Zitao complained.

"I was kidding chill the out, let's get you cleaned up." Baekhyun helped Chanyeol to the bathroom. 

"So I guess they're a couple..." Jong In said after they had left. 

"You wouldn't even know!" Jongdae said in an annoyed manner.

"He's their roommate, so he gets to hear and see them all day." Minseok added.

"They're so cute!" Lu Han said happily.

"Uhhh, now that that's over, let's continue..." Wu Fan moved everyone and made them stand in a line. 

"Starting with Taemin and down the line introduce yourself." Wu Fan ordered. 

"Hello everybody I'm Lee Taemin and I'm 19 years old. I like to-" 

"I said introduce yourself not your life story." Wu Fan interrupted. Taemin stuck his tongue out. Wu Fan moved to the next person.

"I'm Jong In." Jong In introduced. Joonmyun shot his head to his left to see if it really was Jong In. He nudged Sehun.

"It's Jong In, he's here today! He came back." He whispered to him. 

"What are you talking about? He has always been here..." Sehun whispered back.

"Wait... but that one day you told me he moved, Sehun-ah did you lie to me?" Joonmyun asked raising an eyebrow and turning to look at Sehun.

"I-I meant that... he returned and I spent so much time with him... it's like he was never gone." Sehun covered up smiling awkwardly hoping Joonmyun would believe it, he didn't want to explain anything right now. Joonmyun nodded suspiciously but seemed to buy it.

"I'm Lu Han."

"I'm Minseok."

"I'm Jongdae."

"I'm Sehun."

"I'm Joonmyun."

"Wait... What're we doing?" A person said when it got to them. He was average sized, black short haired, and very cute.

"Goddamn it Yixing, you're always so lost!" Zitao yelled, obviously annoyed. Yixing put his head down embarrassed. Wu Fan glared at Zitao.

"It's okay Yixing, all you have to do is introduce yourself to the new people." Wu Fan explained kindly. Yixing nodded and began.

"I'm Zhang Yixing. I'm from China, I'm 19, uhhh I like to dance and sing. I play guitar, I enjoy soccer and food." Yixing smiled his dimples clearly visible, Wu Fan smiled in a daze.

"You left out the information about how you're an idiot and always lost." Zitao added. Wu Fan glared at him and put a finger to his neck signaling he will kill him and moved on the next person.

"Excuse me Wu Fan, you said our names only and Yixing just gave us his life story and you didn't say anything." Taemin complained from down the line.

"I-I didn't have time to stop him." Wu Fan replied calmly.

"But yeah y-" 

"Okay next person!" Wu Fan once again interrupted Taemin.

"I'm Jonghyun."

"I'm Joon."

"I'm MIr." 

"I'm Zitao." 

"I'm Onew." The last person said. There were a total of sixteen people at the party. 

"Okay now you all know everybody, let's get the party started!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hello beautiful readers, I finally updated. I had so much going on, and the next update will be longer and something might be brought up, but it may take a while because my dad is starting to limit us on technologies because he thinks it's bad for us to spend too much time on it and it will make us dumber and we need to study more, ugh. I hate my parents sometimes. 

 

How'd you like the update? I put new characters in just for the party. Sorry I love my MBLAQ and SHINee too. The party will get started and stuff in the next chapter. 

 

I started my Kaisoo fanfic, The Problem With Pure-Bloods, so if you have time check that out. I have a lot of ideas for that story and it's KAISOOOOOOO. It would be great if you subscribed and commented, the first chapter is up for it. (Sorry for the shameless advertising.)

The Problem With Pure-Bloods

 

 

 

Commentor section.

THANKS FOR COMMENTING.

 

 

 

Navita I updated! Are you happy? and it's all cleared up between Sehun and Lu Han. HAHAHA :)

thehunniebiaotic NEITHER CAN I!!! HOW DO I CHOOSE? SEKAI? LUKAI? HUNHAN? SEKAILU ALL THE WAY!<3

YoseobS2Junhyung it's okay, everyone has someone they want Sehun to be with, but the question is who will it be in the end??? I personally think hunhan is so adorable, but sekailu as a whole is just perfect.

stern270 ARGGG! ALL THE ING FEELS! I hate Sekailu and what they do to me! and thank you sweetie.

kyuuhunnie You're very welcome, thanks for reading. AND I know how you feel,  I can't decide either.

wildvampire ASDGSFJKSFHSDAJKHFJKLSFD. /TYPES UNCOHERENT WORDS/

KpopSumii Wow someone is a hunhan shipper! hunhan is so cute! and you're one of the few that want them to be together hahaha. :)

NoBodY_KnoWs_Me WHY NO SEKAI?? THEY ARE SO CUTE! hahaha. I can't decide either ahhhh. \

BrideDeJunpeiMi did you like his excuse? did you? 

Lighterain AHHHHH I CAN'T PICK EITHER!!! ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA

MinnieTenshi sekailu would be soooo nice. I want them all to be together too, just read and wait to see who ends up together, maybe all three?

_caxiAhtic_  I updated, you happy?

nekonekouwaaa LOVE LOVE LOVE, THERES GONNA BE SOOO MUCH! and I want them all to be together too, let's see what happens! XD

arroww yeessss, sekailu is absolutely possible! :D

sayuri_aenli Thank you so much, you're the only person it seems to like my sense of humor. It can be very sarcastic and crude I have been told hahaha :D AND YES SOOYOUNG IS PERFECT AND MY GODDESS, like if I could marry a girl it would be her. Sooyoung<3 and Sekai, Lukai, hunhan.... IT'S ALL ADORABLE. OT3 5EVER. I SERIOUSLY JUST CAN'T WITH THEM. And yes you want to know something even better? My teacher isn't even here for this week and he was gone last week too, YES!  HELLO GOODBYE IS JUST A GOOD SONG, I fell in love with it the moment I heard it. Thanks for commenting. <3

 

 

 

 

 

SEHUN GIRL CORNER.

None of you guys sent me any pictures of Sehun as a girl, so here's one.

9h29sq

 

 

 

 

 

A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER:

tumblr_misv43ZOVc1rmwvdio1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mj4660AlVf1rtdu7wo2_r1_250.gif

 

 

 

 

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. UNTIL THEN, BYE.