Hello, I'm Lu Han.

An Uncharted Mystery

4 years. 4 years it has been since they stopped talking to each other. Sehun usually passes by Jong In's house everyday when he walks to school and he angrily turns his head away trying not look at it. The Autumn air blows on Sehun's face and he tightens the scarf around his neck and walks on. He hears a door open and close behind him and he knows it's Jong In walking out of his house also walking to school. Sehun quickens his pace to avoid a glimpse of his face. He trips over a crack in the sidewalk and falls face first on the cold ground. He picks himself up and brushes himself clean. He sees the side of Jong In's face, it reads a smirk. Angrily Sehun gets up and continues walking all the way to school.




"Oh Sehun and Kim Jong In will once again be representing the school in the knowledge triathlon." The whole student body erupted in applause. Sehun and Kai stood in front of the school once again as the principal read the congratulatory speech. They had been representing the school since their first year and they won the award for them all the times.

"As you all know they never fail to make our school proud, so let's hear another loud motivating applause." The student body started chanting "Oh Sehun! Kim Jong In! Oh Sehun! Kim Jong In!" Sehun happily waved back to them while Jong In looked at the ground. Sehun being good-looking and funny made him easily popular and loved by all. All except Jong In. 

Why do people love him anyways? 

It's not Jong In wasn't good-looking, he was, he was gorgeous, but he didn't like getting caught up in people, popularity, and he liked to keep to himself and dance. The teacher dismissed the assembly and they all returned to their classes. Jong In was the last one out, he took his time to avoid the rush.

"Win for us again Jong In." The principal said before he left. Jong In bowed and walked out of the auditorium. Jong In was walking when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Where's the main office?" A small voice asked. Jong In turned around to see a boy with a hood on.

"Over there, it says 'Main Office' in big block letters on the top." Jong In pointed in the direction of the main office. The boy adjusted his hoodie and took off the hood. The boy's golden locks swayed as he shook his head gently. The boy looked up and smiled. His pink, thin lips curling up into a beautiful smile and his warm and gentle eyes turning into crescents. Jong In held his breath and watched.

"Thank you." He whispered and scurried off. Jong In stood staring at the place where the boy stood he had never been so mesmerized by a single human before.





The lunch bell rang and Jong In trudged off to lunch, he entered the noisy lunch room and sat at his usual corner on the more empty side of the cafeteria. He was eating his lunch when he felt someone sit them self down in front of him. Jong In looked up to see the boy from before.

"Hey! Nice to see you again." The boy smiled and started eating his lunch. Jong In just stared at him.

"Are you ok? Is there something on my face?" He brought his hands up to his face. Jong In lightly laughed.

"No I was taking in your appearance, did you find your way?" Jong In finally said.

"Yeah, thank you so much. No one would tell me where it was, I think it was the fact that I looked really creepy in that hood. By the way my name is Lu Han, I moved here from China few days ago." Lu Han said all at once.

"Welcome to South Korea Lu Han, I hope you like it here. My name is Kim Jong In, but people call me Kai." Jong In introduced.

"Wow both of names sound cool." Lu Han then repeated them.

"The people here are unfriendly to me, they're giving me weird looks." Lu Han said pointing to a couple.

"Don't mind them, they're just surprise you're talking to me." Jong In shrugged and continued to eat his rice.

"Why? Are you special?" Lu Han cocked his head in confusion.

"No it's just that I don't talk to people that easily and stay to myself." Jong In explained.

"Oh, who's that one person staring me down over there? He keeps glaring at me like I killed someone." Lu Han pointed to a certain someone with perfectly styled blonde hair, perfect facial features, adorable smile if he was smiling, and eyes that shine.

Oh Sehun. Sehunnie. Sehun-Ah. Hunnie. Oh Mi Ja. 

Jong In looked at him and smirked.

"Him? He's probably just stunned because he has competition in looks now." Jong In replied. Lu Han nodded his head.

"He is good-looking, but you're better in my opinion." Lu Han leaned in and whispered in his ear making Jong In chuckle.

"Thanks, I have to go now." Jong In said getting up.

"To where?" Lu Han asked eagerly. Jong In hesitated. He was going the dance practice room. No one in there at this time so Jong In wanted to dance.

"Just... To walk around. Do you want me to show you around?"

"That wou-"

"Hey you're the new kid right?" A voice said behind them. Jong In knew all too well who that voice belonged to.

"Y-yeah." Lu Han nodded.

"I'm Oh Sehun. I don't believe we met, I was told to show you around the school." Sehun smiled. Lies. Lies. Lies.

"Jong In was going to show me around." Lu Han pointed towards Jong In. Sehun didn't look in his direction, but inside he was glaring at him.

"Well, I guess I'll jus-"

"Why don't you both show me around? It'll be fun especially with two really handsome guides." Lu Han suggested excitedly. Jong In scrunched his nose, but agreed. Sehun's smile faded, but he agreed also.

"Let's begin shall we?" Sehun linked arms with Lu Han and started walking leaving Jong In by himself.

"Come on Jong In." Lu Han grabbed his hand and lead him along.






"And this the last place in the school; the library." Sehun said.

"You can check out any books as long as you behold a library card." Jong In added.

"It's also the second biggest room in the building, with very little teacher monitoring so you can do anything from reading books to giving s." Sehun finished. Jong In tried to suppress a laugh. Lu Han made a disgusted face.

"Why would you want to do that?" Lu Han asked innocently.

"You're so innocent." Sehun patted his head.

"Are you a ?" Lu Han asked suddenly.

"Yes." Sehun said proudly.

"Have you had your first kiss?" Lu Han continued. Jong In choked on what he was drinking and looked at Sehun to see what he would answer. Sehun also looked uncomfortable and avoided Jong In's gaze.

"Lu Han I don't believe we showed you the dance rooms of the school." Jong In cut in and Lu Han's gaze left Sehun's and he followed Jong In out the library.

"Yes. I've had my first kiss." Sehun whispered once Lu Han left the room with Jong In.






The school bell rang signaling the end of school. Jong In slowly started packing up his stuff.

"Oppa! Do you want to hang out?"

"Oppa! Are you free today?"

"I love you Sehun Oppa!"

"Sehun Oppa, want to go out?" Jong In shook off the comments from the swarm of Sehun's admirers. Sehun kindly rejected them. Jong In was hurriedly putting his stuff in and he dropped a book, he went to pick it up, but was stopped when someone handed it to him and walked off.

"Oppa you're so nice!" Sehun's admirers gushed. Jong In smirked. Way to make yourself look good.

"Jong In, or Kai... Want to hang out after school?" Lu Han said entering the classroom.

"Why?"

"You know friends... They hang out and talk." Lu Han replied.

"I don't understand..." Jong In stared at him blankly. Jong In always went home, did his homework, study, and danced. There was no more room or hanging out left after the incident.

"Jong In how long has it been since you've had a friend?" Lu Han asked walking closer to him.

"I just like to keep to myself, if you're by yourself people don't bother to talk to you and you don't get involved in drama." Jong In shrugged walking out the door with Lu Han.

"Sehun! Sehun!" Lu Han shouted after they got out the school. Sehun was sitting in a group of friends and looking really bored, his face lit up seeing Lu Han but soon returned to normal seeing Jong In with him.

"Sehun-ah, we're all going to hang out today." Lu Han explained.

"Us three?" Sehun cocked his head in confusion. Jong In was looking at the ground.

"Yeah maybe you and Jong In can become friends too and we'll be like the three musketeers." Lu Han said excitedly, not noticing  the glares the two were giving each other. 

Me and Jong In? That bastard cut me from his life and I don't plan on going back.

Sehun? That son of a ruined my life and potentially scarred me.

"I'm busy." Both said at once and walked off leaving Lu Han in a confused state.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! /waves/ How'd you like the first chapter? I tried to make it not boring, but hey at least i tried... heheh TT.TT Can you tell Jong In hates Sehun and  vice versa? Anyways I was pretty happy at the response of this fanfic, I have so much in store for it. Thank you reading and subscribing even though all I posted was the foreword. I LOVE YOU<3 I'll try to update fast, but my IPod is out of battery and my charger broke. :'( I hope you understand. =^.^= YERYERYER.

 

tumblr_mcgln56UfB1qbaf87o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_mbyjuxixNl1rtng0po1_r2_500.gif

 

BYE!