Dance, Photos, and Arising Questions.

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun-ah, hand me that water bottle." Lu Han reached out to Sehun, they were in the dance studio Lu Han went to. Lu Han dragged Sehun here after school ended. Sehun didn't know Lu Han could dance, so he was surprised when he saw how good Lu Han really was.
"Lu Han you're actually really good." Sehun complimented.
"Mmm, I'm okay." Lu Han shrugged. Sehun shook his head.
"Are you kidding me? You're amazing!" Sehun clapped his hands, while Lu Han tried to hide the blush forming on his cheeks.
"Dance with me Sehun." Lu Han said getting up and walking to Sehun who was lazily laying on the cold dance floor. Lu Han helped him get up.
"I'm tired." Sehun whined.
"But you just laid there the whole time!" Lu Han brushed Sehun's clothes.
"Let's do a duet, I need to practice for the upcoming dance duet thing for this Chinese New Year festival." Lu Han explained.
"Who are you dancing with?" Sehun asked blowing his hair away from his face.
"This girl named Amber, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is you are going to dance with me right now." Lu Han intertwined his fingers with Sehun's and started to dance. Sehun tried to follow along, he only saw this type of dance on T.V and he was dancing from what he remembered. But he was having fun. Sehun was having fun. Without Jong In.
"Lu Han you're so good."
"So are you, are you sure this is your first time?" Lu Han asked smiling widely. They were both enjoying this even though they knew they weren't getting anywhere. They started to spin in a circle and laugh.
"I'm dizzy Sehun-ah." Lu Han said in the midst of their dancing.
"Me too." Sehun said, he stopped and that caught Lu Han off guard and Lu Han fell on top of Sehun.
They looked into each other's eyes. They stayed perfectly still and held the gaze.
"You comfortable there?" Sehun asked breaking the silence. Lu Han giggled.
"Is my face that gorgeous?" Sehun flipped his hair.
"I'm sorry, your face is really beautiful Sehun highness." Lu Han still didn't get off of him.
"Are you going to get off?"
"Nope." Lu Han nuzzled his face into Sehun's chest.
"You smell good." Lu Han smiled up at him.
"If someone else said that I'ld say they were weird, but since it's you, thanks." Sehun smiled back. Lu Han rolled off and stood up.
"I don't really think I'm ready for the festival..." Lu Han paced around the room.
"Why? You dance perfectly."
"Thank you, but it's not that... It's just I-I... Sehun..., will you pretend to be a girl to go as my date to the festival?" Lu Han said all at once. Sehun stare at him blankly.
"You. Want me, to go as a... Girl?" Sehun repeated.
"Yes can you please? It's required you bring somebody and my mom said to bring a girl, but I can't bring myself to and no girl probably likes me, so can you?" Lu Han asked pleadingly and even if Sehun was in his right mind or not just that look made Sehun his head and agree.







 

 

 

 

 

 

 


On the other side of the street, there was a house that had no light emitting from it, not one lamp on. It was the darkest house on the street. If you went into the house and up the stairs you would come to a series of doors. You walk upon the door that read something in cute little faded colorful letters. If you perhaps entered it you would find a young boy sitting on the edge of his bed staring off into space not knowing what to do with his life now. That boy was Jong In, and this was his house with no one occupying it but himself. You would think, what is a young boy doing alone in the world? The answer, nothing right now. Jong In's mind is currently spaced out. He doesn't know why. What happened was years ago, well to be exact 4 years and 235 days 13 hours ago. Jong In moved on... Or so he thought.
I'm just overreacting... Jong In paced the room and the light, he adjusted to the brightness and sat at his desk. He hadn't gone to school for 3 days, and he wasn't planning on going anywhere with his moping around. He walked to the bathroom and washed his face. He decided to go do something he loved to to do, and that was dancing.








 

 

 

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka
Sotonghaji anheulkka
Saranghaji anheulkka
Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo
Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

 

Jong In slowly moved to the beat of this song. He flung his arm, kicked his legs, and twisted his body all trying to forget everything that ever happened to him. Music was an escape to happiness. A getaway. Music was a drug, and he was the user. Jong In didn't want to overwork himself so he stopped the music and walked out to leave.
 

Deoneun mangseoli jima jebal
Nae simjang-eul geodu eoga
Geurae nalkaro surok joh-a
Dalbich jochado nun-eul gam-eunbam
 

Jong In stopped mid track. The voice. The voice. Jong In shook his head and walked away quickly.










 

 

"So where does Jong In live?" Lu Han was walking with Sehun ready to visit Jong In.
"Right next to my house, and I'll have to visit some other time. My... f-father wants me to go visit my grandparents grave today." Sehun lied. He didn't want to lie to Lu Han, but he didn't want to see Jong In either.
"Oh I'm so sorry, you have my condolences. So his house is that one?" Lu Han pointed to a house in the distance. Sehun nodded.
"See you tomorrow at school Sehun-ah." Lu Han bid Sehun farewell and ran to Jong In's house.





 

 

 

 

 

"His house is pretty scary." Lu Han mumbled to himself as he brought his hand to knock on the door. Knock. Knock. Knock.
No answer. Knock. Knock. Knock. Still no answer. Lu Han knocked harder.
"Jong In, you there?" Lu Han called out. He heard someone behind the door. It opened to reveal a tired looking Jong In. Dark circle and heavy eyebags. Wrinkled clothing and messy hair.
"Jong In! Are you okay?" Lu Han came inside and closed the door behind him. The house was darker than anything. Lu Han wrapped his arms around Jong In and embraced him.
"I don't know what's wrong, but I hope everything feels better." Lu Han comforted. Jong In slowly brought his hands to Lu Han.
"Now you go rest while I get some light in here and make you warm up some food." Lu Han sat Jong In down on the couch and went to go open the curtains to let the sunlight in.
"Do you like tea? Or Shandong? My mother made some and I brought some for you. Here it's already warm." Lu Han opened up his bag and set the contents down on the table.

"Tea helps a lot in the getting better process." Lu Han poured him tea and put it to Jong In's mouth.

"I can do it myself you know." Jong In spoke for the first time hinting a smile.
"I'm sure you can, but I like playing mother." Lu Han shoved a spoon of Shandong in his mouth.

"LudhdkBajfovejHshf" Jong In said with his mouth full of food.
"Don't talk with your mouth full." Lu Han wiped the food that came out.
"Jong In after you're done, come up to your room. I'm cleaning it." Lu Han walked off upstairs looking for Jong In's room. Jong In was happily eating and drinking his tea when a thought struck him after a while.
"LU HAN! STOP!" Jong In rushed up the stairs to see Lu Han looking through a huge pile of photos. He saw Jong In run in with a shocked expression. Lu Han was holding a photo from the very many. It was a picture of Jong In and another guy,  it looked like it was taken a 5 years ago. Their arms were around each other and they were both smiling at the camera brightly. On the back of the photo it said: My bestest friend in the whole world; Sehun-ah.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

DUN. DUN. DUNNNNNN. 

OH SNAP! 

so um sorry for the late update and stuff like that. My charger broke and I update on my IPod (privacy reasons) 

Short chapter I know. The sizing and the font seems weird to me I can't change it.

Poster still not in progress. 

THANKSGIVING BREAK IN 2 DAYS! YES!

 

 

Beautiful Subscriber Corner:

 

 

Goes to

.

..

...

....

.....

.......

 

sayuri_aenli

Gurl! SEKAILU is an amazing OT3 and this ship(s) shall never sink! you will find yourself shipping them so much.

You are very welcome. I will tell you this, there is going to be SEKAI in the future so look out for it. 

Thanks for subscribing, it makes me feel good about my terrible writing. hehe O__O XD

I LURVE YOU GURL<3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANYWAYS SEE YOU NEXT TIME FOLKS.

 

 

tumblr_mdnk9dTNPK1qg1bxbo1_500.gif