10 Minutes In Heaven & Sehun's Revenge

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

 

"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBODY!" Mir screamed at the top of his lungs. Everybody was surrounded by the table with drinks, there was no alcohol because Wu Fan didn't want the minors to get drunk and harm themselves. 

"You only say that when there is alcohol involved." Taemin said in a sassy manner. Mir put his hands to his hips and eyed Taemin.

"That's only to people who limit themselves, and I'm pretty sure you are not even old enough to drink." Mir snapped back in the same manner. Taemin smiled and held his hand out.

"I like you, I'm Taemin." 

"Mir." Mir smiled back and shook his hand and the two continued talking. 

"You never know with Taemin..." Wu Fan said shaking his head. He saw Yixing sitting by himself on the couch playing with a pillow and it softened his heart to see him like that, he took a deep breath and decided to go talk to him. Wu Fan was walking closer to him when he realized Lu Han had plopped himself down on the couch next to Yixing and they both started talking happily, accepting defeat for now Wu Fan turned around and walked back to the kitchen. 

"Someone ed you?" A voice said coming into the kitchen. It was Jong In, he casually took a seat on the island in the kitchen where he Wu Fan was resting his head. Wu Fan nodded slowly.

"Wait- No! I don't like Yixing, w-what are you talking about?" He stuttered, Jong In laughed.

"Awww, that's cute. You should just talk to him, I'll distract Lu Han for you." Jong In offered, Wu Fan seemed to contemplate that idea, then shook his head.

'I don't like him no matter what you say." He said, Jong In smirked slyly.

"Then you don't mind how close Lu Han and Yixing are right now and how they're looking over at us?" Jong In pointed towards them, Wu Fan turned his head.

"O-Okay... I haven't admitted this out loud, but I guess I do have some feelings for Yixing... maybe more... Okay alot." Wu Fan confessed to Jong In. 

"It's okay, are you guys good friends? Do you talk alot?" Jong In asked, wanting to help.

"Of course he is a close friend he wouldn't be here if he wasn't!" Wu Fan exclaimed. 

"Okay... Do you guys like the same things?" 

"Jong In I'm not some stupid teenage girl that's lovestruck and needs advice from their best friend on how to talk to a guy." Wu Fan snapped irritatedly.

"Damn someone needs to get laid." Jong In remarked, Wu Fan sighed heavily and rubbed his face.

"I'm gonna go now, it's too early for this." Wu Fan got up to leave, Jong In stopped him by grabbing his hand and forcing him to sit down again.

"No wait, I'll help you really." Jong In said and this time Wu Fan listened carefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yixing!" Jong In called out, they both looked up from their place on the sofa. 

"Jong In, where have you been?" Lu Han asked walking up to him. 

"I was with Wu Fan. Yixing, Wu Fan is in the kitchen he's calling you because he needs help making that one drink, he told me you make it the best." Jong I nsaid pushing Yicing towards the kitchen, Yixing nodded and followed.

"Okay, bye Lu Han it was nice meeting you." Yixing waved leaving, Lu Han waved back.

"Did you talk to Sehun yet?" Lu Han asked Jong In. 

"No not yet, but let's go sit and talk maybe he'll join us." Jong In replied helping Lu Han up from the sofa. They walked around the house until they found Sehun sitting alone in a corner of the living room with a drink in his hand. 

"Oh Sehun, why the did you think it was okay for you to ignore us like that?!" Jong In asked nudging Sehun in his stomach with his elbow. 

"Do you not know how worried I was?" Lu Han added, nudging the right side of his stomach. Sehun sighed heavily and put his cup down.

"I'm sorry, it's just I was really tired that day and you guys just barged in, I just couldn't deal with any that day." Sehun explained, Jong In had an apologetic look on his face as he brought his arms around Sehun as if to give him a hug. 

"Awww sorry Hunnie, do you feel better now?" Jong In tightened his grip around Sehun comfortably. Sehun chuckled and pushed Jong In away.

"Yeah I feel better now, thanks." Sehun replied, Jong In smiled and leaned in to kiss Sehun's head. 

"You guys are just as gay as I left you." Joonmyun said walking towards them. 

"So Jong In, long time no see." Joonmyun swug his arm around Jong In.

"Hey hyung, how's work?" Jong In asked, putting his arms on Joonmyun's waist. 

"It's aight... Are you happy to be back?" 

"... what are you talking about?" Jong In raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... Jong In's been here the whole time." Lu Han piped up. Sehun's eyes grew and he shook his head motioning for Jong In and Lu Han to shut up. 

"O-Oh! You're talking about when I moved away.... yeah it's good to be back!" Jong In played along and winked at him, Sehun smiled at him. 

"Sooo, are you guys going out yet?" Joonmyun sat in between Jong In and Sehun.

"Hyung!" Sehun whined hoping he'd stop. 

"No Sehun, shut up... Jong In did you ask him out yet?" Joonmyun continued nudging Jong In, Jong In laughed and shook his head.

"Like everyday Sehun would come home before I left and he'd just have a big smile on his face after seeing you. Oh I remember one time I read his diary entry that was in the trash it read, 'dear diary, I like my friend Jong In he's so...' the rest was smeared, it was so cute." Joonmyun rambled on, while Sehun's face reddened even more. Lu Han chuckled and comforted Sehun rubbing his back gently. A wave of guilt passed over Jong In as he forced out a laugh. 

"Hyung please stop!!!" Sehun whined and buried his face in his hands, Joonmyun laughed heartily.

"Okay I'll stop for now, it was nice to see you again after years Jong Innie." He waved goodbye and walked off. 

"Sehun-ah, you had a diary?" Jong In teased poking at Sehun's sides. Sehun shook his body silently.

"He probably still has one." Lu Han teased even more. 

"Dear diary, today Lu Han and Jong In made me mad I'll stop talking to them." Jong In said in a mocking Sehun voice.

"Dear diary, I can't wait till I go to the getaway with my cute friends tomorrow." Lu Han added. Sehun lifted his head and stood up.

"I'm going to go make some new friends..." Sehun said and with a flip of his hair, he sashayed away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE, I HAVE A BOTTLE!!!" Taemin yelled running around the living room. 

"No that sounds like the dumbest idea ever, it'll make this party gayer than it already is." Zitao rejected rolling his eyes and raining down on Taemin's happiness.

"Who says you have to play?" Taemin replied sticking his tongue out. 

"This part isn't gay..." Mir commented quietly, Zitao looked around the room and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay this party isn't that gay." Mir admitted nodding, Zitao smirked and walked upstairs.

"Joon hyung, tell the other hyungs to play this game." Mir turned to his dark-haired male standing next to him. 

"Okay Mireu, do you only want to play so you can kiss me?" Joon teased, Mir blushed and shook his head and pushed Joon away. 

"You got an annoying hyung that teases you too?" Sehun asked coming to sit near Mir. 

"It's not that I don't like his teasing it's just that I genuinely love him and he seems to take it as a joke... but shhh." Mir replied ending with a finger to his lips. Sehun sighed and patted Mir's back comfortably. 

"I think 7 minutes in heaven is a better game!" Jongdae suggested evilly.

"Let's put Yixing and Wu Fan first into that room while we play spin the bottle." Jong In added, pushing them into an empty room together.

"But 7 minutes doesn't give them enough time to... get it on." Jongdae replied, Jong In seemed to ponder the thought.

"Hmmm... fine it's 10 minutes, have fun!" Jong In closed the door and heard a great deal of knocking from the other side. 

 

 

"What's this game about?" Yixing asked looking directly at Wu Fan.

"I-It's about... where they put two people and see what happened in the 10 minutes." Wu Fan replied looking everywhere except at Yixing. 

"... I don't get it, what'd they mean by get it on?" Yixing still look confused, Wu Fan let a chuckle escape his lips. 

"Why are you laughing? Did I do something?" Yixing asked worriedly.

"No, i-it's really cute how you d-do that... t-thing.." Wu Fan stuttered, Yixing always made him feel that way. 

 

 

"Do you hear anything going on?" Jong In asked Jongdae, they both had their ears planted on the door in which Yixing and Wu Fan were in.

"No, whatever their doing it's defintely not touching, ugh Wu Fan is so bossy and strict in front of anyone else, but around Yixing he melts into this sunshiney, shy, and googly eye freak!" Jongdae excalimed. Jong In snickered a laugh.

"Wait you know about Wu Fan?" Jong In asked. Jongdae rolled his eyes.

"Who doesn't know? He basically gives it away, no one notices it too, but I was happy you found out because I really needed someone to help me embarass him." Jongdae replied.

"But you're like that too, you do that around Lu Han..." Jongdae added, Jong In felt himself tense up and he exhaled a sharp breath.

"Let's go see what the other guys are doing, I don't want to miss anything." Jong In quickly said getting up to go join the circle of guys, Jongdae scratched his head.

"Did I say something?" He whispered to himself getting up to follow Jong In.

 

 

 

 

"IT LANDED ON CHANYEOL! I KNOW IT DID!" 

"Baekhyun it clearly landed on Jonghyun, you can't just change up people on your will." Minseok said.

"IT LANDED ON MY BABY AND I WILL KISS HIM!" Baekhyun screamed, he got up and fell on top of Chanyeol.

"I'm actually a good kisser..." Jonghyun whispered to himself sadly as Baekhyun kept complaining.

"SHUT THE UP BAEKHYUN, YOU DON'T NEED A BOTTLE TO KISS CHANYEOL! HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND." Jongdae screamed angrily.

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT HE IS." Baekhyun replied and yanked Chanyeol up as he brought him into a hallway of the house. 

"Finally he's gone, sometimes he annoys the out of me." Jongdae remarked as he watched Baekhyun and Chanyeol leave. 

"You're just ually frustrated Jongdae..." Minseok commented. Jongdae scoffed and glared at Minseok.

"Me? ually frustrated... because of Baekhyun, that's the craziest I've ever heard." Jongdae replied. 

"Guys let's not play spin the bottle, let's watch an Emma Watson movie..." Taemin suggested in the midst of arguing. 

"No, no, no , no!" Jong In interrupted, he really did not want to get involved, but no one should ever let Taemin watch a movie with her in it. 

"Jong In, I want to go home..." Sehun whined, Lu Han nodded in agreement. Jong In turned to face them.

"B-But Wu Fan isn't out of the room..." 

"Jong In we have that trip tomorrow too, let's go and pack." Lu Han added, Jong In finally gave in and sighed heavily.

"Guys we're going to leave now, it was fun. Thanks for inviting us." Sehun bid everyone farewell.

"Make sure to tell me everything that happened with those two." Jong In whispered to Jongdae, Jongdae nodded and smiled evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han and Jong In watched Sehun pack as much as he could into his tiny suitcase. He hastily looked through drawers and drawers of clothes searching for everything he might need for the trip. Lu Han was plopped up resting on Sehun's bed lazily, getting up every now and then to pop a cherry in his mouth. Jong In was sitting in the corner of the room glancing occasionaly at Lu Han amusedly to watch him eat the cherry innocently. He got up from his corner to go sit with Lu Han on the bed when he tripped over a shoe, a stilletto to be exact. Jong In got up and groaned in pain.

"Sehun what the hell, why do you have these her- wait did you keep everything from the day you dressed up as a girl?" Jong In turned his head to look at Sehun, Sehun stooped looking through a particulary messy drawer.

"...No..." Sehun replied darting his eyes to the corners of the room. 

"...No, you actually did!" Jong In got up and ran into his closet. Sehun widened his eyes and quickly jumped to block him from going into his closet. Jong In pushed him aside and pulled a dress out from the back of the closet. 

"Sehun-ah, you really did keep all the girly !" Jong In exclaimed pulling out the dress, leggings, make-up bag, purse, and wig. Lu Han jumped from his place on the bed and ran over to them.

"Our little Sooyounggie kept her clothes." Lu Han teased, Jong In laughed along.

"Here, Sehun I'll get rid of these for you." Jong In grabbed the things and stuffed them in a bag carelessly.

"Yah! Be careful with that, I had it dry cleaned and ironed..." Sehun snatched the bag away. Jong In raised an eyebrow.

"You can't be serious... You actually wanted to keep all that?" Jong In asked shaking his head.

"It makes me feel pretty..." Sehun mumbled.

"What?"

"It makes me feel pretty..." Sehun mumbled again. Jong In brought his ear closer.

"What was that Sehun?"

"IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A GODDAMN PRETTY PRINCESS, OKAY!!!" Sehun yelled outloud. Jong In and Lu Han fell on the floor and cackled with laughter. Sehun irritatedly kicked them off some of his clothes. 

"Whatever, you guys are weird too." Sehun said starting to put the bag with the clothes in the back of his closet.

"Yeah we may be weird, but we don't cross dress to feel pretty." Jong In replied between fits of laughter. 

" both of you.." Sehun returned to packing his clothes, this was going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'WAKE YOUR PUNK UP!" Sehun yelled into Jong In's ears at 5:45 in the morning the next day. He smiled with happiness to see Jong In closing his ears.

"HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! PALI! PALI! PALI! WAKE UP SUNSHINE THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!" Sehun yelled even louder this time, he switched the lights on and jumped on Jong In's bed. Jong In groaned and hid under his sheets.

"Lu Han come help me get Jong In out of bed." Sehun asked, Lu Han came out of the bathroom, his hair was wet and water droplets still covered his body. 

"JONG INNIE WAKE UP!" Lu Han screamed, he went to go sit on the side of his bed. Jong In came out from under his blanket. Lu Han neared into his face and smiled at him.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" Lu Han whispered to Jong In. Jong In cracked his eyes open to see the big deer-like eyes of Lu Han and the big smile on his face. Lu Han's face up close was so smooth and delicate, each feature so precisely... perfect. He blushed and went back inside his blanket. 

"Come on Jong In, it doesn't feel too good having to wake up that early now does it?" Sehun said mischeviously.

"You bastard..." Jong In said finally getting up and running into the bathroom. 

"Revenge is so ing sweet." Sehun said in pleasure walking Jong In struggle to find the door knob and stumble over things still half asleep.

"When should we tell him we didn't have to wake up till 7?" Sehun asked Lu Han loudly. Jong In poked his head out from the bathroom and glared daggers at Sehun.

"I will kill you one day, and this is my confession." Jong In said and went back into the bathroom to get ready for the big weekend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey guys.... LOOOOOOOONG TIME NO SEE. I apologize dearly, so so so so so dearly. Trust me I wanted to update, but with school and tests, and the end of the year I couldn't.

 

 

BUT FINALS ARE OVER!!!! At least tomorrow they are, but then I'll be on SUMMER BREAK, YAY!

 

To keep you guys reading, here's a little sneak peek of the next chapter:

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:

"Hey remember when you said you'd tell me what an is?" Lu Han said as Sehun entered the room, Lu Han was nestled on the bed in between two pillows with a thin sheet covering his bare chest and he looked so vulnerable and well... So able. Lu Han rose the sheet sliding off his chest revealing the soft skin underneath. Sehun cleared his throat and coughed loudly before he went into the bathroom without answering Lu Han, leaving him confused. Lu Han got up and followed Sehun into the bathroom. 
 
"Sehun what is it?" Lu Han asked again. Sehun pushed Lu Han out of the bathroom.
 
"I'll tell you later..." Sehun replied before shutting the door. 
 
"I'll just ask Jong In..." Lu Han mumbled to himself walking towards Jong In's room.
 
"Yeah go ask him... Wait! No-" Sehun pulled the bathroom door open and ran to catch up with Lu Han before he could open the door to Jong In's room. He yanked Lu Han out of Jong In's room, Lu Han was halfway through the door. 
 
"Then what is it?" Lu Han asked again. Sehun sighed heavily and thought at how he would explain it to him. He opened his mouth to speak, but several times he closed it. 
 
"I-it's- like... You know... A thing- like a... That." Sehun finished. Lu Han gave him a confused look and tilted his head. 
 
"That explains for me." Lu Han replied, pushing Sehun away to go into Jong In's room. 
 
"NO!" Sehun jumped on Lu Han and he landed on top of Lu Han, Lu Han struggled to get out of his grip. 
 
"Why are you so strong?!" Lu Han asked between struggles of trying to be released. They heard the knob turn and the door open. Jong In looked on the ground to see Sehun on top of Lu Han.
 
"What are you guys doing...?" 
 
 
 
 
 
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINOUS SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIBING.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I WILL REPLY TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS IN THE NEXT UPDATE! 
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINALS AND HAPPY SUMMER.
 

tumblr_mmkv5c4DbV1s5il3xo5_250.gif tumblr_mmkv5c4DbV1s5il3xo1_250.gif

tumblr_mmkv5c4DbV1s5il3xo3_250.gif tumblr_mmkv5c4DbV1s5il3xo4_250.gif

 

tumblr_mk9m1tn1u81rhgt63o2_r1_500.gif

 

tumblr_ml9zz6wymu1rth5wpo1_250.gif

 

 

 

BYE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3