The Competition

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jong In and Sehun were in Jong In's room carefully looking for a photo album, it wasn't easy considering the many different pictures and photo albums Jong In had kept. 

"You look like a stalker..." Sehun said, looking around Jong In's room after he was too tired to look anymore.

"What are you talking about?" Jong In stopped in the middle of his searching and turned around to give Sehun a look.

"The pictures of me, you hung them up on your wall like you've been stalking me my whole life like a psycho maniac and you finally found and are planning to me." 

"It wouldn't be considered if you liked it." Jong In replied before smirking and continuing to search for what he was looking for. Sehun rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Jong In.

"What does it look like anyways?" 

"Well, it's a photo album..."

"No ... and you have a million of those, are you sure you don't secretly watch people?" This time it was Jong In who chucked lightly threw the pillow at Sehun.

"Just shut up and help me look for it."

"I'm going to ask again, what does it look like?" Sehun sighed heavily.

"Okay, it has a black cover with gold metallic flowers embedded on it, and in silver writing it says Kyungsoo. I really liked that photo album I had the nice lady at the arts and craft store help me pick it out." Jong In answered smiling remembering the fond memory.

"You're so hetero it hurts, and wait you mean this one?" Sehun shifted uncomfortably in his seat before pulling something out from under him.

"EUREKA! I FOUND IT!" Jong In rushed over to Sehun's side before gingerly it out of his hands and flipping through.

"What do you mean you? I found it." 

"Shhh." Jong In put his hand to Sehun's mouth and kept looking through the album and smiling. Sehun frowned and slapped his hand away.

"Jong Innnnn..." Sehun whined, Jong In paid no attention as he was completely absorbed in the album. After a couple of hours minutes, Jong In finally shut the album and looked up at Sehun.

"Sehun-ah come with me to the grave yard on Saturday."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to leave this album there, I think it's time I let go." Jong In said smiling sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Student Oh Sehun turn around and stop talking." The teacher's voice cut through Sehun's hearing as he turned around. 

"Sorry... It won't happen again." Sehun apologized and turned around giggling. Lu Han and Sehun were passing notes to each other about the upcoming New Year dance and they got carried away and started drawing Sehun in dresses and wigs as a princess. The rest of class bored on and the bell finally rang.

"Sehun, when is your and Jong In's competition again?" Lu Han asked whilst helping Sehun gather his things.

"Holy I almost forgot, it's next weekend..." Sehun dropped everything he was holding and ran out the classroom door.

"Sehun! Why are you running so fast?!" Lu Han ran after him. Sehun ran inside a classroom.

"Jong In! We have to submit our applications by the end of today for the triathlon!" Sehun said between pants of breath.

"Don't worry Hun-Hun, I got it under control. I submitted both of ours this morning." Jong In flashed a smile at Sehun who was sighing with relief.

"Sehunnn! I told you to stop running." Lu Han was breathing heavily as he had his hands on his knees panting.

"Poor Lu Lu, he had to run all this way." Jong In patted his head.

"No one asked him too and you're in football so you shouldn't be that tired out." Sehun nagged.

"I haven't played since I came to Seoul, I'm getting a little rusty. Besides there's no one to play with and I can't find a team to play on." Lu Han defended himself. Sehun chuckled lightly.

"Well I have go now." Sehun waved goodbye as he walked away.

"I thought he'd never leave." Lu Han said loudly. Sehun turned and glared at him to which Lu Han brightly smiled back at.

"You guys are such kids." Jong In shook his head as he copied notes down from the board continuing where he left of before Sehun interrupted him.

"No it's just Sehun doesn't treat me like a hyung." Lu Han complained.

"He was just joking and let's face it you don't look older than us."

"... I hate it that your right, curse my youthful genes!" Lu Han screamed.

"No it looks really nice, you're beautiful Lu Han. Dara noona has youthful genes and everybody loves her." Jong In pointed out.

"2NE1..." Lu Han sighed dreamily.

"So ready to get going?"

"Yeah sure." Lu Han linked arms with Jong In and walked along.








"Sehun-ah! Let's go dress shopping." Lu Han proclaimed excitedly.

"... I forgot I still had to do the dance thing." Sehun sighed heavily.

"Now watch your language dongsaeng." Lu Han patted his head.

"But I don't want to go..." Sehun whined.

"Too bad, I'm your Hyung and you have to listen to me." Lu Han said smugly.

"You're taking this authority this way to far."

"When should we go? Today? Tomorrow?" Lu Han pestered.

"... How about never?"

"You promised to dance with me Hunnie, so if you break it I will kick your ." Lu Han threatened, Sehun scooted away from him.

"I'll go shopping... But just not today, I have... Studying for the triathlon!" Sehun excused.

"..."

"Lu Han, you have to understand that the whole school is counting on us so let's go shopping next weekend?" Sehun pleaded. Lu Han sighed.

"Okay fine... But don't try to back out next time."

"I won't Lu Lu." Sehun smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the six representatives that will be competing today for Honor Education Excellence Triathlon. The two representaives from New Seoul High, also the three year consecutive winners, Kim Jong In and Oh Sehun. The two representatives from East Seoul High Kim Minseok and Wu Fan. The two representatives from International Day Academy Kim Jongdae and Byun Baekhyun. These contestants will compete today through a series of questions for the title of the champion of this triathlon." The announcer said into the mic. Jong In and Sehun watched each representative take their places. Minseok looked so cheerful and happy as he smiled at everyone, while Wu Fan kept a serious straight face as he looked around. Jongdae smiled once before he looked down, Baekhyun strutted in as if he owned that stage and he looked the best out of all of them.

Damn he can work that unifrom.

Jong In scanned the audience's faces and his gaze stopped upon a familiar face smiling from ear to ear. He waved at Lu Han who in return waved back holding up his sign that read: Jong In and Sehun are the champions! kekeke. There were also two cutely drawn cartoons at the bottom holding trophies.

"Today I am your host Lee Taemin speaking." The announcer looked around their age. He had brown hair that was neatly cut, soft to the touch, and delicate almost feminine facial features.

"Briefly describe Newton's First Law of Motion." Jong In quickly rang his buzzer, he knew this one.

"An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force." 

"Couldn't have said it better myself, 5 points to Gryffindor! I mean Seoul High." Taemin laughed as he shuffled through the cards for another question. Jong In awkwardly smiled in return as did the other contestants. 

"GO JONG IN!" Lu Han yelled from the audience holding up the sign from earlier.

"That's really sweet and all, but no cheering from the crowd unless the competition is over." Taemin said politely. Lu Han apologized as he sat back down in his seat. 

"Name the colors of the visible light spectrum."

Can these questions be any easier. 

Jong In once again rang his buzzer, but was beaten to it by the cheerful student from before.

"Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet which is my favorite color." Minseok said. 

"Right in order and correct, 5 points to East Seoul High. And I would say Yellow is my favorite color it's so bright and cheery." MInseok turned to Wu Fan happily to give him a high five. 

"Okay, next question. What are the levels of structure of the macromolecule protein?" Baekhyun and Jongdae buzzed in this one swiftly as they decided who should answer this one.

"The levels of structure of protein are primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary." Baekhyun answered confidently. 

"Perfect. And for bonus points are you willing to tell me the characteristics of each of them?"

"Fine with me.Primary: sequence of AA, determined by DNA. Secondary: regular repeated folding of peptide chain. Tertiary: globular, irregular contortions. Quaternary: interaction of several tertiary peptide, examples include hemoglobin and collagen." Jongdae answered this time. Taemin nodded his head as he made a 'not bad' face. 

"Oh you smarticle particles, 15 points to International Day Academy, so you are in the lead now yay!" The rest of the comptetition breezed through with more series of questions with Taemin's witty, funny comments added of course and the final score for the science part was a three-way tie for all schools with the score being 60 each. 

"Wow, never in my years of hosting have I ever encountered a three-way tie... but of course this is only my first year of hosting. This last question will decide who wins, please read it up on the board and the first team to answer successfully and completely will win." Taemin pointed his finger at the board that was flashing the final question. 

Name the brain divisions and the functions of each, draw on your paper where they are.Then name the 5 major brain structures and some of their functions. 

All the representatives looked hardly at the question as they scratched their head in thought. Wu Fan was the first to pick up his pencil and wirite. Jongdae being the second.

"Jong In I know the brain divisons and functions, but I can't remember the structures." Sehun whispered to Jong In. 

"Just write down what you know quickly it's better than nothing." Jong In whispered back. Sehun hasitly took his pencil and wrote down what he knew. They saw Wu Fan put his pencil down and talk to Minseok. 

"I think they'll win this year." Sehun whispered.

"Hmm, they might. Are you done writing down what you know?"

"Not yet." Sehun continued wiriting and finally put his pencil down.

"Sehun give me the paper I remember three of the structures." Jong In wrote down Basal Ganglia, Cerebellum, Cerebum and continued to write their functions. Sehun quickly buzzed in and handed his sheet in. Taemin took it smiling.

"First team in New Seoul High, second team in East Seoul HIgh, and lastly Internation Day Academy." Taemin read each of them as he decided to come to a conclusion.

"All teams unsuccessfully did the question, they all passed the division part, but they couldn't name all five structures and functions." 

"But we can't have a tie so the team that turned it in first will win, so New Seoul High is the winner!" Taemin announced before calling Jong In and Sehun up to give them the trophy. Sehun and Jong In hugged each other tightly and happily as they both walked up together. 

"The fourth winner consecutively!" Taemin hugged both of them as he gave them the trophy, they held it together and smiled for the photo.

"YEAAHHHHH! I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD WIN! SEHUN! JONG IN! SEHUN! JONG IN!" Lu Han cheered excitedly from the crowd as he waved the sign around. Taemin laughed at him as he helped Lu Han up on the stage. Lu Han hugged both of them.

"Let's see you all hopefully next year, I'm Lee Taemin signing off for tonight." 

"Taemin you know this isn't airing anywhere." Jong In said to him.

"I know, it doesn't hurt to play around." Taemin shrugged.

"But congratulations! That was amazing." Taemin brought Jong In in (heheh in in) for a tight hug. 

"Hey that was really good, how hard did you train?" Minseok said walking up to them.

"They trained with me! I helped them! They're such geniuses." Lu Han cut in. Minseok smiled at him.

"Then I wish I had a trainer like you, Wu Fan and I had to learn everything ourselves the school just put us out here." Minseok sighed. Lu Han patted his back.

"I'll help you train anytime." Lu Han said sympathetically. 

"But you've been winning for four years, that's incredible!" Minseok gushed shaking their hands.

"Oh it's nothing really, you guys were really smart too, it was just a matter of time to see who won." Sehun said.

"I guess, let me go get Wu Fan." Minseok left to find his partner. 

"Congratulations on the win, that was great." Baekhyun and Jongdae said together walking up to them.

"Thanks, you guys were really smart. No hard feelings right?"

"Not at all, it's just a competition. They're hosting an after party for this want to come?" Baekhyun offered.

"After party..? They've never had these." Jong In replied.

"It was the new host Taemin's idea he really wanted one for all of us." Jongdae said.

"So are you up for it?" Sehun turned to Jong In. Jong In's face broke into a smile.

"Why not?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I finally uploaded after a crappy week of finals and stuff. Sorry for the terrible update it was just a filler for introducing new characters, getting to the dance, and to have the competition in. I really hate school my whole schedule got switched around and I have no classes with my friends anymore (and this really attractive kid that is pleasing to look at) and I might not have lunch. CURSE YOU HONORS PROGRAM!!! I really wish out of some miracle of God that I can have a class with them (and the attractive kid). I failed my maths final, I got a C, boy were my parents pissed off as hell (I had to run for my dear life).I passed everyone else with an A. I really hate my new Math teacher he can't teach for his life and he at everything. I have to go back to school tomorrow and live with my new classes. TT.TT :'(. but on the bright side... yeah there is absolutely nothing there. 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscriber section

this week goes to....

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

.........

............

EVERYONE! YAY! 

but not this week, I will be replying to ALL of your guy's comments the next time I update. Yay! I seriously love all the love and support you guys give me and it makes me all warm on the inside, I LOVE YOU.

 

 

tumblr_mgtrayK0wb1rto225o3_r3_250.gif

I really like Kris's smile in this one, it's so adorable! 

 

tumblr_mgwys9w1qE1rofzc1o1_500.png

I'm DONE. /flips table/

 

tumblr_mg4a6lgGxx1qe7lq8o1_250.gif

AWWW XIUMIN LET ME SQUISH YOU!

The reactions:

tumblr_mg4a6lgGxx1qe7lq8o2_r1_250.gif tumblr_mg4a6lgGxx1qe7lq8o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mg4a6lgGxx1qe7lq8o7_r1_250.gif tumblr_mg4a6lgGxx1qe7lq8o8_r1_250.gif

AAANNNDDD THERE'S LAYLAY BEING CONFUSED AS ALWAYS.

tumblr_mg4a6lgGxx1qe7lq8o9_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mfwjwqlU1i1rto225o1_r1_500.png

THE AMOUNT OF ADORABLENESS IN THIS PHOTO FROM XIUMIN AND LU HAN IS UNCANNY! 

/DIES OF CUTENESS/

HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE THE OLDEST?!

 

 

 

 

 

OK I AM DONE, BYE!

Allahını seven üstüme taş atsın diyince üstüme Lee Joon atılması gerçeği… AMA ADAM TAŞ.

 

 

 

 

 

GIF/PICTURE CREDIT TO OWNER.