Letting Go

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

 

 

"MINSEOK! PIN THE TAIL ON THE DAMN DONKEY!" Lu Han yelled this as he was getting increasingly frustrated at the amount of tries it took the young man to put the tail on the dongkey blindfolded. 

"Lu Han, control yourself." Sehun put a hand around Lu Han and made him sit back down.

"I'm sorry, I just... I'll stop." Lu Han sighed heavily as he sat back down. 

"Lu Han what did you eat?" Jong In asked peering over them.

"Candy, they had a bowl full of it and I ate some." Lu Han answered.

"Ahhh candy, always makes the young mind go cray cray." Taemin said, to which Jong In gave a judgmental look.

"I'm pretty sure he's older than you." Sehun added. Taemin shrugged.

"He might be, but he sure as hell doesn't act like it." 

"That's true." They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Hey Jong In, want to go play Just Dance?" Taemin asked.'

"Hmmm, I'm not that good at dancing." Jong In replied, Sehun glared at him from across the table and gave him the '-you-lying' look.

"Who cares? That's the fun of the game, you don't have to know how to dance!" Taemin dragged Jong In out of the room as Jong In had a helpless look on his face.

"LU HAN! I DID IT!" Minseok shouted happily running up to Lu Han.

"Really?" Lu Han looked at the donkey's to see the tail pinned there perfectly.

"Aigoo, I'm so proud of you." Lu Han pinched Minseok's cheeks and hugged him.

"Lu Han, you're acting as if he just won the Nobel Peace Prize." Sehun shook his head. Wu Fan walked towards them.

"Hey Sehun, you want to go shoot some hoops?" 

"No, I was never really good at Bask-"

"It's not nice to shoot things!" Lu Han interjected.

"We were talking about basketball." Wu Fan raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh... sorry, continue." Lu Han put his head down as him and Minseok went by the food table to go eat more candy.

"How does he expect people to think he's 20, when he acts like a little kid?" Wu Fan asked shaking his head.

"Beats me." Sehun shrugged. They heard a scream from a different room, a very girly one. They all ran to the room to find Baekhyun soaked in water shivering and a cackling Jongdae near him holding towels.

"Woah, what happened?" Taemin came into the room.

"I-I..H-He...Th-that son- o-of.." Baekhyun stuttered too cold to say a coherent sentence.

"Jongdae, what did you do?" Minseok slapped him backside the head.

"It was just harmless fun!" Jongdae whined.

"Harmless fun..? HARMLESS FUN?!" Baekhyun screeched, eyes getting angry. Jongdae's eyes doubled their size.

"You ruined my favorite uniform and my make-up is ruined now, and you call it harmless fun. Kim Jongdae I'm giving you 5 seconds to run." Baekhyun warned.

"Hey man I'm rea-"

"1..."

"Just let me apolo-"

"2..."

"I'm saying sor-"

"3..."

"Dude you better run." Jongdae dropped his towels and ran at lighting speed out of the room to be followed by an angry Baekhyun not a second later.

"I still had 2 seconds left!" Jongdae screamed running. 

"Baekhyun's gone mad." Lu Han whispered shocked.

"Does he take his fashion that seriously?" Sehun asked.

"Oh you have no idea." Wu Fan muttered. 

"So I say we should go put a movie on, how about it?" Taemin suggested. 

"Yeah sounds fun, what are the titles?" They all started walking into the T.V room while Taemin was going throught the different movies.

"What about them?" Lu Han asked worried.

"Jongdae and Baekhyun? They'll be fine, Jongdae will probably get a bruise or something nothing too serious." MInseok replied going back to grab Lu Han and bring him inside. 

"What movie did you guys decide on?" Sehun asked.

"Toy Story 3." Wu Fan held up the DVD .

"Oooo, that's my favorite! Andy finally went to college and Woody never left him." Lu Han jumped up excitedly. 

"Well we can cross that off the list, the ending just got ruined for me. You could've at least warned me and said spoiler alert before telling the ending." Wu Fan huffed, as he put the disk back in the box.

"Sorry..." Lu Han said apologetically. Jong In patted his back comfortly. 

"Let's just play it safe and watch Harry Potter, I have all the DVDs and Emma Watson is in them so any arguements are invalid." Taemin suggested, more like ordered. 

"Fine by all of us." 

"Hey let's wait till Jongdae gets here, he hates it when we call him Chenry Potter." Wu Fan said laughing.

"HELPP MEEE!" Jongdae ran past the room screaming for mercy.

"Shhh, the movie is starting." Taemin shushed them harshly as he sat down to watch the movie.

"BUT I'M GOING TO DIEE!" Jongdae screamed again.

"You'll get tired one day or another Jongdae, and at that time I will kill you, I won't even be creative about it, I'll just take you out in broad day light and shoot you in the head and pay the consequences*" Baekhyun threatened still running after him.

"Ahhh young love..." Minseok said shaking his head.

"Baekhyun has a boyfriend, you do remember that... right?" Wu Fan said looking at Minseok skeptically.

"Oh yeah..." Minseok awkwardly laughed as he scratched the back of his head.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PUGMUCKERS TO SHUT UP?!" Taemin screamed frantically. 

"I also forgot to mention Taeminnie here is just a little crazy over Harry Potter... and Emma Watson." Jong In said putting a hand on Taemin's back to comfort him. 

"How would you know?" Lu Han raised an eyebrow.

"When we went to go play Just Dance he told me his love for her and other things." Jong In replied.

"Well he can calm down because none of us want to watch the movie, why can't we just talk?" Lu Han asked.

"I know we never agreed on the movie either, Jongdae and Baekhyun still have to have a say." Sehun added. 

"That is if he lives till then." Wu Fan stifled a laugh. 

"Hahaha that's true." Minseok gave him a high five and they all started laughing. Taemin shot his head around and glared at them.

"IT'S THE PART WHERE HERMIONE IS GOING TO SLAP THE OUT OF THAT DADDY-LOVING MALFOY! DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME!*" Taemin yelled.

"Too late, she already did." 

"I WILL AVADA KADAVERA* YOUR GUYS' ASSES IF YOU MAKE ME MISS ANYMORE THINGS!" Taemin threathened. They all held their laughter in as they nodded.

"I would be quiet now, he probably practices witchcraft in his mother's basement." Minseok whispered to which Taemin chucked a pillow at his face.

"I'm sorry I'll stop... Potterhead." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I open my eyes and the morning knocks.

Jong In woke up early just enough to see the sun rising. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash himself, slowly he got dressed and went downstairs. Before he left the house he grabbed a photo album with a title written in cursive that read: Kyungsoo and Jong In.

Sehun was standing outside of his house when he noticed Jong In coming out of his house, Jong In gave him a slight nod and Sehun followed him to the cemetery.  

It’s so strange, why does the person who is more in love have to hurt more? Is love bad?

"Jong In are you ready to do this?" Sehun asked looking at Jong In who was grasping the album and a bouquet of flowers tightly over the grave. Jong In nodded as he let his grasp on the items go and set them lightly on the grave. A tear slowly left his eye as he wiped it away sniffling. Sehun took a step back so he was standing a couple of steps behind Jong In. Jong In stared at the grave before he sighed and turned to leave. He turned back around one more time.

There are still so many things left unsaid, but I just blankly look at your picture.

"I love you Kyungsoo..." Jong In whispered before continuing to walk back. Sehun linked arms with him and they both walked out together.

Why, is it me and not you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun, I think I like Kyungsoo.. no I love him." A 15 year old Jong In said. Sehun looked up from gameboy to look at Jong In.

"Oh really...? That's... that's nice." Sehun mumbled.

"I don't even though, one moment he's in my life and the next my whole world is revolved around him and I'm thinking about him all the time." Jong In whispered. Sehun sighed sadly as he went back into his game.

"That's the way love works, you never realize you fall in until the one day you find yourself trying to climb out but only the thoughts of the person come back to push you back down again." Sehun whole-heartedly replied, looking at Jong In thoughtfully, but Jong In was staring off into space.

"The person who keeps pushing me back down again is you Jong In, it's you." Sehun breathed wanting to go up and press himself to Jong In. 

"Did you say something Sehun-ah?" Jong In snapped back into reality, walking to sit next to Sehun. 

"Nothing, I didn't say anything... I'm going to go to sleep now, night Jong In." Sehun laid his head down on the pillow that was lying on the couch. Jong In moved his head from there and gently laid it in his lap. Jong In looked down at Sehun and they both looked into each other's eyes as they smiled fondly. Jong In leaned down and kissed Sehun's forehead.

"Nighty night Sehun-ah, sleep well." Jong In whispered in his ear. Sehun smiled from the inside out as he drifted to sleep the thought of Jong In never leaving him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These streets we used to walk together. Today, it seems lonely. Turn back the clock to yesterday, where we used to laugh and cry, just like the leading roles in a movie.

Jong In's life was in slow motion, he couldn't think straight, he couldn't walk properly. His head was spinning, he needed some rest. Jong In's heart was racing, a deep pain shot through from his body straight to his head leaving it throbbing. He grabbed the kitchen's counter and breathed heavily as he looked around helplessly. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing would come out, Jong In brought his head up and his eyes were blinded by a bright light, it dimmed dow and a figure came out. The smooth face features came into view, the big round glossy eyes stared into Jong In's, his soft lips turned into a thin smile as his eyes did too, he reached out his hand to interlock it with Jong In's with his touch Jong In's mind cleared and his heart became lighter.

"Even when no one is watching, I am always here." He whispered. Jong In smiled up at the figure he rubbed his fingertips on the back of his hand. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I had to say goodbye." Jong In whispered.

"Love means never having to say sorry." He replied as a single tear fell down his cheek.

"Goodbye Jong In-ah..." 

"No, don't leave, please... Kyungsoo don't." Jong In desperately pleaded trying to grasp on Kyungsoo longer but he vanished leaving Jong In only the cold, empty air to cling to. 

Good-bye, good-bye, don’t say those words... That good-bye doesn’t exist between us.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Woah, I actually updated! In the same week... WHAT?!

I actually found the time to actually update, I liked writing this chapter because I could totally put in Harry Potter references and everything would be okay. Yay! Hats off to you if you are a Potterhead. 

If you didn't get the references at the end there is a section explaining them and everything so don't ya'll worry. 

My week of school , I hate it... I really hope my counsler switches me out. /prays to God/ My counsler is only here once a week for my highschool while everybody else has their counsler everyday like seriously get a better counsler for people that have mine as one. 

I know what the attractive guy's 5th hour is... YESSSS! Guys I'm telling you his jawline.../dies/ His face.../dies even more/

WHO ACTUALLY GOT THE ITALICIZED REFERENCES BETWEEN JONG IN's MEMORY?! DID YOU GET THEM, I APPLAUD YOU VERY HARD. THEY WERE FROM A SONG, CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE, /APPLAUDS UNTIL HANDS ARE RED/ 

 

Taemin's obsession with Emma Watson was so cute it makes me smile so much... I know he has a new girl celebrity but I still like to believe he loves Emma Watson. heheheh. 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENTER SECTION:

I promised everyone I would do them...(oh that sounded weird... ehm.) so let's reply to some comments. I am doing them in the order they came in.  <3THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! <3 

 

wildvampire

I really hate it when teachers are not able to teach, it's like where did you get your teaching ceritficate? and yeah I'm glad you like their relationship. I hope your teacher learns to teach.

Navita

WAIT! Before I reply to you, can I thank you for making me the posters I ask for? THANK YOU! I am so thankful to you. Okay now back to replying... I updated soon for you :) and thanks, but don't drown too much you need to be alive for this update.. Hello? you there? HELLO? ... you died. I'm sorry :'(

KpopSumii

Lu Hannie is very adorable~ hahaha :D

sayuri_aenli

GIRLLLLL, LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR LONG COMMENTS. And D'AWWWW, you're too sweet you make me sound like a really funny genious (which I'm not) and no you weren't overreacting it is perfectly fine we can overreact together and fangirl and whatnot! I just kind of put them in there, I didn't think people would actually like them. HETERO IT HURTS! hahaha It fits EXO perfectly. they're so ... straight..uhh... AND THANKS SO MUCH, I really didn't like it but you made me read over it and not doubt myself so GRACIAS AMIGOOOO, (That means thanks friend if you don't speak the espanol). And my classes still huuhuu :'(

nekonekouwaaa

Who doesn't love them new characters? Wu Fan, Minseok, Jongdae, and Baekhyunnie~ and yeah a lot of people are happy to see they are back together... WE (WE) are never ever ever getting back together... sorry it reminded me of that song, I really don't like it but it is stuck in my head... JUST LIKE I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE OHMYGOD IS THAT SONG ADDICTING. Have you heard it? it's by TayTay (Taylor Swift). PARTTYYYY HARDYYY!

NoBodY_KnoWs_Me

No one know... NO ONE KNOWS WHY LU HAN IS SO GOD DAMN ADORABLE! HE WAS JUST BORN THAT WAY! /CRIES WHILE FLIPPING TABLES/

MissyIzzy 

LUCKY DUCKY... are you from Austrailia? They have summer right now, I wish I was on Summer break... Oh how I miss it so much /wipes tears/ My birthday is also in the Summer so that's why I like it so much. LEO BABY YAY! Is your birthday in the Summer?

YoseobS2Junhyung

I think we have a kailu/lukai shipper here... hmmm. BUT AREN'T THEY SO ADORABLE?! and Sehun will look like a gorgeous princess as a girl and it is coming soon.. here I'll give you a peek... they are gonna go dress shopping in the next chapter.. shhhh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

REFERENCES

In the 3rd movie of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Hermione slaps Malfoy so that's what Taemin was talking about.

 

In the Wizarding world there is a spell called Avada Kadavera which is used to kill, if peformed the person who it is intended upon immediately dies... so Taemin was implying he was going to kill them.

 

I will love you forever if you can tell me where the threat Baekhyun said came from. I will love you. 

 

 

 

 

 

SILENT READERS....

exo-exo-m-heart-kpop-Favim.com-521521.jp

 

 

 

 

BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!/