PREVIEW

An Uncharted Mystery

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

PREVIEW:

 

Jong In anxiously waited in the elevator, he was getting really mad at himself every passing minute and blaming every single thing on himself. 

you're an idiot Jong In.

The loud ding of the elevator rang and Jong In watched the man walk out cautiously.

"Yeah walk out and hurt my Sehun, see what'll I do to you." Jong In whispered to himself, the man paused in his steps and turned to look at Jong In.

"Sorry?" He asked, it seemed threatening that if Jong In answered he'd be dead.

"Nothing, I'm.. I-I was talking to myself, enjoy your stay.." Jong In replied his eyes darting around the space. The man shrugged and continued, the doors closed and he let out a breath of relief.

Jong In, you almost blew it. Wait no one is in the elevator, I can think out loud again.

"OH SEHUN I'M COMING FOR YOU, DADDY IS HERE FOR YOU." Jong In yelled running out of the elevator and looking for the nearest staircase, having it found he ran down them quickly and stopped in the main entry for the floor to catch his breath. 

"Room number 201..." Jong In mumbled, reading signs that would lead him to the room. He took a left turn and the room was at the end of the hallway, Jong In inhaled a sharp breath. He was inches away from the room, he could hear muffled voices but not enough to make out what they were saying. He neared in closer, but very carefully.

"Hey get him out!" 

"He doesn't want to, he says he's not ready."

"I don't care, tell him someone needs him."

"He won't budge." 

"Oh for 's sake, I just want him to the customer-"

Jong In widened his eyes and pressed his ears closer, he couldn't hear the rest, his anger bubbled up inside of him.

They were using Sehun as a slave?! Oh Sehun was a , they'd never be careful with him.

He waited to hear Sehun's voice.

"LET ME GO! WHAT THE ?! EW NO! I'M NOT DOING THAT!" 

There it was, Sehun's voice, he sounded scared and disgusted. 

HE probably saw that guy's .

Jong In thought to himself, then shook his head from any thoughts. He felt his pocket for the fake gun he had grabbed just in case and palmed the door knob about to turn.

"SEHUN DON'T WORRY, I'M COMING!" Jong In said  and turned the door knob, ready to face Sehun's kidnappers... or his doom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

exo waving goodbye to your sanity…