What are you talking about?

An Uncharted Mystery

An Uncharted Mystery
Chapter 6








 

 

 

 

Jong In set the flowers down and kneeled near the grave.

"Jong In, I thought I'ld find you here." A voice said behind him. Jong In froze, he knew nobody ever followed him to this place. No one even came to this cemetery. Jong In was hesitant to turn around, but he did so anyways. He turned around slowly to be greeted with Sehun sitting on a bench swinging his legs. Jong In's heart dropped.

"W-why are you h-here?" Jong In began through his teeth.

"I can visit the grave can't I?" Sehun answered calmly.

"You wouldn't have to visit any grave now would you if you hadn't been so selfish." Jong In clenched his fists.

"Still believe that I did it? You're pretty stubborn."

"I only believe the truth." Jong In shot back.

"Then believe me, believe that I wasn't the one who did it, just let me explain myself like I wanted to 4 years ago."

"Sehun, there's no explaining to do." Jong In huffed.

"You can't just have the easy way out and forget me!"

"Easy way? Easy way?" Jong In coldly laughed.

"You think it was easy for me to believe my best friend in the whole wide world did that? You think it was easy for me to cut ties with him..."

"Jong In..."

"You think it was easy for me to forget he even existed when I had to walk past his house everyday. You think was easy for me to keep the memories and have to darken my house to not see them. You think it was easy for me lose him?" Jong In wiped away a tear forming in his eyes.

"Jong In..."

"You think it was easy for me to have a part of me die with him?" Jong In collapsed on the ground.

"S-Sehun, I-I never wanted to lose you."

"Sehun, I want him back." Tears were falling out of Jong In's eyes one by one.

"I want him back so badly, it hurts."

"I want him to make me smile, I want him to bring me happiness again, I want my old life back Sehun, I just want things to go back to the way they were." Jong In cried. There was a dead silence and all you could hear was the winter air blowing and the occasional sniffs of Jong In as Sehun watched him kneeled on the ground crying.

"What about me Jong In?" Sehun broke the silence.

"What about you?" Jong In lifted his head up.

"We were best friends too Jong In, don't forget that." Sehun continued.

"Was losing him more important than me?"

"Sehu-"

"Was it?"

"Sehun I-"

"Jong In you said it yourself, Sehun we'll never be alone because you always have me and I have you."

 

10 years ago...
 

 

"Sehun-ah! Are you okay?" 9 year old Jong In ran up to 9 year old Sehun.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sehun sniffled.

"No you're not, you're hurt. Come on tell me I'll help you." Jong In kneeled in front of Sehun.

"O-Okay, Joonmyun left, and now I'm alone again." Sehun sniffled through the while sentence.

"It's ok Sehun-ah. Cheer up, we'll never be alone in this world because you always have me and I always have you." Jong In wiped away Sehun's tears away and smiled up at him.

 

 

 

 

"Goddamn it Sehun! Listen to me!"

"I did say all those things, but was it me who broke it off? Was it me who did something that was going to ruin my life? Was it me who killed my best friend's love?!" Jong In shot back. Sehun's eye twitched as Jong In said the last sentence and he too collapsed on the floor with tears in his eyes.

"Your love?" Sehun choked.

"Sehun killed him, Sehun killed him. That's all you believe right?"

"But I didn't, I really didn't. I wouldn't because Jong In even though I was hurting inside from all the love and happiness you were giving him and he was giving you, I held back and smiled through it and acted like I was fine."

"What are you talk-"

"I had to live through lonely nights without you, lonely days and everything. You think it was easy on me when I had to hear you talk about him all the time when I spent time with you, do you think I liked you always being with him? But I wouldn't do that because he made you happy, and I don't want to take it away from you."
 

 

 

5 year ago...
 

 

 

 

"Jong Innie, where are you going? You said we'd watch a movie tonight." Sehun asked the Jong In who was looking for his coat.

"Did I? Sorry he wanted to meet me to practice his song." Jong In walked around the room.

"But we never get to watch a movie together."

"Sehun, I'll do it next time ok? There's plenty of time, found it!" Jong In smiled at him and went out the door.

"That's what you always say..." Sehun sadly put the movie away and stared at the wall for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you saying?" Jong In stood up confused as to what was going on. Sehun stood up too wiping away his tears with his sleeve.
 

"I love you Jong In, I love you."









Hours ago...
 

 

 

Lu Han woke up from a terrible dream. He was being chased by a team of ninjas and they were throwing stars at him and yelling:

"You have no friends and we will kill you now." Lu Han walked out of bed.

Speaking of friends... I need to talk to Jong In today.

Lu Han slowly got ready and walked to Jong In's house. He got no answer the first couple of times so he decided to barge in without permission. 

I'm not doing anything bad... 

Lu Han turned the knob to find out his house was open.

Who leaves their door open? 

Lu Han noticed the house was dark once again except for a small light in Jong In's room.

"Jong In! Jong In! Where are you?" Lu Han called out walking up the stairs. As usual no answer.

"Jong In!" Lu Han called one last time before walking into his room. The pictures were still lying all over the floor. They look like they had been touched again, Lu Han looked around the room to find any signs of where Jong In could be. He searched everywhere and around, he was soon about to give up when he saw what he was looking for, there on the desk in the corner was a calendar, he walked up to it and he saw circled:

 

 

Do Kyungsoo's death anniversary, Only One Cemetery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Holy SHIZMUFFINS! WOW! WONDERFUL! AMAZING!

I really want to know your guys reactions, I mean if you look back I left MANY hints, and you have to look. Like Baby Don't Cry lyrics, the flowers (look up their meaning), and yeah. I hope this was unexpected and stuff. AND 

 

yeah I figured, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for too long, but just enough. now the question...

DID SEHUN KILL KYUNGSOO?

 

You'll have to wait mwahahaha. XD

 

 

 

 

BEUTIFUL COMMENTER SECTION!

 

GOES TO

.

..

...

....

.....

.......

..........

.............

 

 

nyathaly!!!

Your comment made me laugh so hard. hehehe, it was so fun to read and thanks for commenting. Oh thanks for correcting me, I realized I messed up and was too lazy to fix it, but it's now fixed so thanks a million. :D

AND SEHUN IS A BOTTOM BECAUSE KAI IS ALWAYS A TOP!

Yeah I see your thinking, I mean Kai is always like come on Sehunnie and Sehun is like yes my beautiful lover.

AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU IMAGINE HIM AS A PERFECT GUY!

so anyways thanks again and ADIOS! (kekeke)

igualmente.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

new OT3 in the making.

tumblr_meb2k9gHNp1qktpfwo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mebqwxU0Nz1qcrz6go1_500.png

 

tumblr_mdykilohJh1qcslcco1_250.gif

 

a33d5439gw1dzavs9zugpg.gif