Chapter 8

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon is still in the café, drinking her coffee while remembering her conversation with Hyuk just now. Outside, the earth is being wash with rain that falls down. Hyoyeon loves rain. Rain is always water the trees and makes them produce flowers and fruits. She also remembers that she always plays in the rain with her childhood friend, but she can’t remember him. On the next day, both of them will get cold. Hyoyeon quickly finishes her coffee and go to the window. She took out her DSLR and snaps some pictures of the rain water that hit the window. The water droplet is so unique. Then she saw someone standing in the rain, Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk loves rainy days. It makes him to remember her. If he missed her, he will plays in the rain. So that no one knows that he cries under the rain. And today he cries again because she doesn’t remember him like how he remembers her.

 

“Why?” He asks while looking at the crying sky.

 

“Why what?” Hyoyeon comes with an orange umbrella in her hand. She walks near to Eunhyuk and now both of them are standing under her umbrella.

 

“What-what are you doing here?” Eunhyuk tries to cover his tears by avoiding standing under her umbrella.

 

“What are you doing standing under the rain like that? You will be sick!” Hyoyeon tries to get him under umbrella again.

 

“I’m already wet. So it will be useless even if I stand under your umbrella now. It will makes you wet too.” Eunhyuk walks away from Hyoyeon.

 

“If you know it, why didn’t you stop at the dry place when it rains? And why are you talking alone in the rain?” Hyoyeon runs after him.

 

“I’m asking God, why He makes you don’t remember me like how I remember you?” Hyoyeon stops her running after him. He turns to her and smiles in his tears.

 

“But I’m still happy that He let me to meet you. He makes me to fulfill my promise to you.”

 

********

 

The twins, Sooyoung and Yoona are walking in the mall. But with Jessica, their mall event didn’t go well. They missed their movie time and lunch because Jessica keeps them too long in the shoes and dress shop.

 

“Sica unnie, can we go to eat now? I’m really hungry now.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Relax, Soo.. The food will not run away.” Jessica said while looking at the dresses.

 

“OMG! This dress is so beautiful! You should try this, Yoong!” She gives Yoona a black elegant look dress.

 

“Ugh.. Unnie, I’m tired and hungry now. Can we just stop now? Besides, I don’t even know when to wear a dress like this.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter