Chapter 5

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bye..” He waves his hand to her. He watches she run out of the library.

 

“And I didn’t even get to know your name, deer girl.” He just stands there watching the library’s automatic door open and close when people enter and go out of the library.

 

“Oh, what book do I want to read today?” He then walks to the closest book section to check out interesting books to read.

 

“This one looks interesting.” He takes the book out of the shelf and sits at the vacant chair. ‘Wisdom and Doctoring: The Art of 21st Century Practice’. He opens the book and tries to read it as he usually does, but today he can’t.

 

“Hey deer girl, can you get out of my mind? I can’t concentrate here.”

 

“Aah.. I should just go home. Let’s borrow this book.” He walks to the counter and borrow the book before walks to his apartment.

 

*******

 

“Oh sh*t! I forgot to ask his name!” Yoona facepalmed her face while running back to her room with the books in her left hand.

 

“I hope we can meet again, goguma guy!”

 

***********

 

“Hyun, look at my hair..” He pouts slightly.

 

“Eh, I thought you want to dye it pink? What happen? Why it is red?”

 

“Mmmh. To make it short, that barber guy misunderstand me when I accidentally singing loudly.”

 

“Ooh. But it is still nice for you.”

 

“Really? That girl also said that this red hair suits me a lot.”

 

“Who is that girl?"

 

“I don’t know. We met at the barber shop just now. By the way, where is Yul?”

 

“Yul hyung is sleeping in your room.”

 

“Sleeping right now? I’ll go and check on him.”

 

Stefan went into their room; the room that he share with Yul. 'Mmm.. My guess is correct. There is a tent in our room. To be more specific, under Yul’s blanket, inside his pant.'

 

“Mmmmmm..”

 

“Stop it right now or Hyun will hear it! He is reading outside at the living room!”

 

“Mmmmm..”

 

“Ya! Wake up! Don’t corrupt maknae’s mind!”

 

“Oh, Stefan.. You always interrupt my dream!”

 

“Yeah, you are dreaming until there is a tent inside your pant and wetting your bed too.”

 

“Oh man! Sh*t!”

 

“Clean it up before it smells!”

 

“Ok, I’ll take a bath first! Can you help me to undo the bed sheet? Thanks!”

 

“Aish! Again?”

 

“By the way, nice hair!” Yul run into the bathroom.

 

***********

 

“I’m home! Soo! Hyo! Are you girls alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter