Chapter 16

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where is it? I thought it will start at 8pm?” Hyoyeon walks alone on the deserted street. She read the street name again, ‘Mokdang Street’.

 

“It’s this street, right? But why no one is here?” Suddenly someone hold her shoulder.

 

“Hey pretty. Let’s play for one round~” When she turns around, she saw 2 drunken men walk towards her while another one is already holding her hand. She tries to pry her hands from that drunken man but he holds her too tight. The 2 drunken men are already near her. ‘I’m going to die tonight! Someone, please help me! Eunhyuk!’

 

**********

 

Eunhyuk and his friend, Donghae are walking towards the street dance location, Mokdang 2 Street. Suddenly he saw the 3 drunken men are trying to harm a blonde hair girl. It makes him to remember Hyoyeon. And the most shocking thing is, it is Hyoyeon that they try to harm. He runs to them.

 

“Hey! Let go of my girlfriend!” He punches one of them on his face and tries to pry Hyoyeon’s hands from them.

 

“Eunhyuk?” Hyoyeon look at him with her tearful face.

 

“Ouch! That’s hurt!”

 

“She is ours for tonight! Go search for another girl yourself!” The 2 drunken men try to pull Hyoyeon towards the nearest motel. Donghae kicks one of them in his balls.

 

“OH MY GOD!” He pries his hand off Hyoyeon and sits down while holding his ‘pride’. The other 2 become rage seeing their friend down. They try to punch Donghae and Eunhyuk on their face but both of them manage to avoid it.

 

“Not my handsome face, ok! It is priceless!” Donghae said while punching his stomach. Eunhyuk kicks the other one in his chest and makes him flying in the air before fall hard on the road. He then looks at Hyoyeon while Donghae is still trying to finish the last one.

 

“Are you ok?” He wipes her face and hugs her. She is still recovering from the most fearful night of hers.

 

“Eunhyuk, just send her home. I’ll just tell the others that you can’t make it for tonight.” Donghae walks to street dance location after he finished that drunken guy.

 

“Thanks, Hae!”

 

******

 

“So where are we going now?” Hyoyeon asks Eunhyuk after both of them settled in Yoona’s car.

 

“You said you are not going home yet.” Eunhyuk drives the car away from the parking lot.

 

“Yeah, I don’t want Taeyeon unnie to worry about me.”

 

*********

 

Both of them are sitting silently on the bench at Soshi beach. The wind blows gently on the skin that makes Hyoyeon slightly shiver. Eunhyuk saw it and he gives her his jacket by putting it on her.

 

“Thanks for the jacket and for saving me from those drunken men.” Eunhyuk nodded his head.

 

“So what about my unofficial proposal?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter