Chapter 7

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day..

 

Yoona paste all of the recipes she writes on memo pad that she thinks easy to make and looks delicious, and stick it on the fridge using the fridge magnets since she will be going to the library to return the recipe books.. And meet goguma guy. ‘Spaghetti Bolognese, Beef Stew, Kimbab, Steamed Goguma..’ She smiled when seeing it. ‘Goguma guy, I hope I’ll meet you again!’

 

*********

 

Yul decides to jog around the university instead of going to gym today. He wears a black long pants and black sleeveless shirt. After jogs around for 20 minutes, he saw a girl with a familiar face.

 

“Yoong?” the girl that is walking out of the art faculty, turn to look at him after her name was called.

 

“Oppa?” Yul stop in front of her.

 

“You are studying here?”

 

“Yes, I’m in my second year. You are studying here too?”

 

“It’s my third year here. This is weird because it is my first time seeing you after 3 years here.”

 

“Well, there are many students studying here. I think it is possible.” Yoona just smile.

 

“So, how are you?”

 

“Spectacular”

 

“Are you busy? Let’s go grab some coffee.”

 

“A little. I have to submit my assignment before noon tomorrow. I’m sorry, maybe next time.” ‘I lied. I just want to meet Goguma guy at library.’

 

“How about we meet this weekend?”

 

“Sure. Saturday, 4 PM at SuJu café?”

 

“Alright. See you again!” Yul continues to jog around the university. Yoona watches him jog away from her and smiles. Then she walks to ‘her house to finish the assignment before the due date’.

 

**********

 

‘It is this time when we met yesterday. Is she coming to library today?’. He takes out a random book from the nearest shelf to cover his face and sits on a chair with his body facing the main door. Suddenly someone greet him from his right.

 

“I didn’t know that you love to read fairytales books.” It is her.

 

“No, I’m no..” He looks at the book that he randomly takes from the shelf. ‘The Princess and the Frog. What? I don’t know that our library also have fairytales books’. He scratched the back of his neck shyly. His face now becomes red.

 

“Hahaha.. Care for a cup of coffee?” She laughs with wide open.. Like alligator. And it makes his heart skip a beat.

 

“Sure..” He places the fairytales book back into the shelf. Both of them walk out of the library and going to SuJu café. After done ordering, both of them silence.

 

“Erm..” “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter