Chapter 13

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yul run to the Soshi Café as he is late for the lunch date. His lecturer didn’t realize that his time is up.. So they end up the lecture a little late, 12.10pm. But it is considered to be very late for Yul. Plus, he promised Stefan to come early; or at least, on time. When he arrives, there is no sight of Stefan or the twins. Then someone touch his shoulder. It is Stefan, wearing his eyesmiles on the face.

 

*******

 

Beside the counter, there are 2 waitresses resting before the blonde short hair waitress notices the sweating tan guy. She nudges the other waitress while seeing a red hair guy comes and talks to the tan guy.

 

“Look! Your sweetheart is here! Go and talk to him!”

 

“Ya! I told you he has nothing to do with me!”

 

“Ok, whatever! Go and talk to him now!”

 

“Shut it, Sunny!”

 

“Here, bring the tissues to him too.”

 

“Aish.. Arasso..”

 

************

 

“Yul! Why are you so breathless?”

 

“I ran here because my lecture time finished a little late. Are the twins already here?”

 

“Not yet. Taetae already messaged me that her lecture.. Wait, both of you are in the same class.. So you should know that they are not here yet! Besides, Taetae will go to her sister’s faculty first before they come here together..”

 

“OMG! I’m so stupid! Now I’m sweating and breathless! Let’s get to our seat first before other students come.”

 

“Ok! Let’s go sit near the window! What do you want to eat?”

 

“I don’t know.. Are you ordering for them too?”

 

“Yeah.. Taetae just texted me about it.”

 

“Mmm.. What about you?” A waitress comes to take their order.

 

"Welcome to Soshi Café! I’m Tiffany, at your service. Here some tissues for you.. Order, sir?"

 

“Thanks..” Yul pulls out a tissue f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter