Chapter 37

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yulsic is sleeping while hugging each other. Suddenly there is a loud sound coming from outside, that makes Jessica stirs from her deep sleep. It must be Soosun who have to cook for their breakfast. The lost on last night's competition so they have to cook breakfast for everyone. She is too lazy to open up her eyes, so she sleeps again by snuggling into Yul’s neck. She suddenly feels something tiny and sharp pokes her forehead that is on his chin. She doesn’t feels hurt by that instead it tickles her. She laughs with her eyes are still close. Yul out of blue wakes up after hearing her heavenly giggles.

 

“Sica?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Are you laughing in your sleep?”

 

“I’m not.. I’m awake right now..”

 

“Aah.. Eh?”

 

“What?” She still closes her eyes.

 

“You are not sleeptalking right?”

 

“I’m not.. Why?”

 

“Why are you waking up so early today?”

 

“Your chin that wake me up..”

 

“My chin?”

 

“Yeah.. I think your beard and moustache is growing.. It tickles my forehead.”

 

“Oh..” Yul touches his chin to feel the tiny pricks on it.

 

“You didn’t like it? I’ll borrow Stefan’s shaver after this.. I think I forgot to bring it here yesterday..”

 

“No.. I’m okay with it.. Did you shave it everyday?”

 

“Yeah.. But sometimes I forgot like today.. Hehe”

 

“Then don’t shave for a week..”

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“I want to see your moustache.. Maybe you will look like Mr. Potato! Hahaha” She laughs while her fingers are dancing on Yul’s chin.

 

“Nah.. I have to grow the moustache for a long time to make it looks like Mr. Potato’s.”

 

“Then let it grows!”

 

“What? No! I’ll looks like Mexican if I do that!”

 

“What’s wrong with Mexican? You can’t be racist, Seobang..”

 

“But..” Yul pouts.

 

“Ok, fine.. Just let it grows for a week.. I want to see you with moustache..”

 

“Ok! So it’ll start today?”

 

“Sure..”

 

“I can shave the beard, right?”

 

“Hmm.. For today just leave it like this..”

 

“So I can shave it when we go back to university?”

 

“Yeah, now let’s sleep some more..”

 

“You want to sleep again?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“I think I have enough of sleep already. So I’ll go outside first to see what Sunkyu and Sooyoung are doing right now.”

 

“Ok..” Jessica releases Yul from her hug. Yul wears his singlet and opens their tent before walking out of it. Yul looks at Sooyoung and Sunkyu who are cooking Tuna fried rice for their breakfast. It’s more like Sunkyu who cooks while prevent Sooyoung from stealing the food.

 

“Gimme just one more time, then I’ll stop bothering you cooking”

 

“No! You’ve already said that for 5th times and I’m not falling for it anymore!”

 

“But the smells are seducing me! What can I do?”

 

“Stay away from me and the food!”

 

“Oppa ya~” Yul just smiles while looking at Soosun. He takes an apple from the basket before greets them.

 

“Morning, love birds..”

 

“Morning!”

 

“Morning Yul! Ya! Don’t steal the tuna!” Sooyoung is successfully stealing it before she runs away from Sunkyu.

 

“Aish this shikshin!”

 

“You guys are loud in the morning..” He said before going back to his tent. He takes a peek inside the tent only to see his princess is sleeping again. He bites the red apple with his mouth before starts doing push up with his left hand because he holds the apple in his right hand.

 

“Hmm.. Hmm.. 3.. Hmm.. Hmm.. 6.. Hmm.. Hmm.. 9..”Suddenly someone snatches the half eaten apple from his hand before sits on his back.

 

“You can’t sleep?” Jessica is sitting on Yul’s back while eating the apple. Now Yul have to do the push up with both of his hands to balance his body with her on his back.

 

“Yeah.. Because you wake up so early..”

 

“Sorry about that.. 15.. 16.. 17..”

 

“Did you do this every morning?”

 

“Yeah.. But without you on my back.. Haha 20.. 21.. 22..”

 

“How much did you do for a single day?”

 

“It depends on my mood but the morning push up is a must.. 25.. 26.. 27..”

 

“No wonder you have such a glorious abs..”

 

“I’m glad that you love it.. 31.. 32.. 33..” Suddenly she lies on his back.

 

“I’m sleepy.. Can I sleep here?” She already has done eating the apple.

 

“You will fall, baby. Go sleep inside.. 37.. 38.. 39..”

 

“No.. I need your warmth to sleep inside the tent.. It’s cold..”

 

“Huh.. Ok.. I’ll make sure you didn’t fall.. 44.. 45.. 46

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter