Chapter 11

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The students walk out of the lecture hall, going for lunch.

 

‘Eh, she is in the same faculty with me? I didn’t even realize it! Now it’s the time to make her remember me!’ He runs to get near to her.

 

“Jessica?” He touches her shoulder. But when she looks at him, it is not her.

 

“I’m sorry. I thought you are my friend.” ‘She really looks like Sica. Oh, wait. Her hair is blonde, but Sica’s hair is brown when I met her yesterday.’

 

“It’s ok. Actually I’m her twin.” ‘Sica’s twin?’

 

“Ooh.. I heard that from her. So you must be Taeyeon.”

 

“Yes, I’m Taeyeon. I didn’t know that she knows someone from our faculty. Oh, you want to lunch together with us? I’m on the way to meet her now.”

 

“Maybe next time. I already promised to have a lunch with my buddy today. Thanks for asking. Just let the Ice Princess knows that I’ve found my Nemo.”

 

“Ok. See you again next time.” She smiles before walks to her twin’s faculty, Fine Arts Faculty. After walking for a while, she stops and turns her body to her faculty, looking for that tan guy.

 

“I forgot to ask him his name. Maybe I’ll just ask Sica about him.” She continues her walks.

 

***************

 

“For your assignment 2, you just have to send me an album of photos that you took according to the themes that you choose. I give you a freedom to choose the themes because I want you to have a lot of choices for it. So I don’t think that you will have ‘same’ photos with your friends. If I detect it, both you and your friend will get zero marks. Use all the techniques that you have learned. Add some descriptions under your pictures too. The due date is 3 weeks from now. Any question?” The lecturer, Mr. Lee asks the students before the lecture time ends but everybody silent.

 

“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important. Capture the good times. And if anything doesn’t turn out well, just take another shot. Ok, that’s all for today. All of you can dismiss now. Oh, please remember to send your assignment 1 before the end of this week.” The students become as noisy as bee, talking about their new assignment while packing their bag and stuffs.

 

*****

 

Hyoyeon walks out from the lecture hall with her friends, Hara and Nicole.

 

“So what is your theme for this assignment?” Nicole asks wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter