Chapter 17

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yul is playing basketball with Sunkyu and 4 other students. They play 3-on-3 basketball game.

 

“Sunkyu!” Yul passed the ball to Sunkyu. Sunkyu dribbles the ball and pass it to Jo Kwon because Jinwoon guards and tries to steal the ball from him. Jo Kwon tries to shoot the ball into the basket but Changmin blocked shot it. The ball is now in Yul’s hand. He dribbles the ball to avoid the tall Seulong before shoot it into the basket and gains 2 points for his team.

 

“Oh yeah! Triple crown!” Yul, Sunkyu and Jo Kwon are hi-5-ing with each other. Jinwoon is lying on the court’s floor as their team lost again today. Changmin and Seulong walk toward the corner of the court to take their drinks. Sunkyu also follow them after the hi-5 session. Jo Kwon and Yul, being the kkab, running surrounding the court to celebrate their 3rd win.

 

“How can both of them still have energy to run around?” Seulong looks at the 2 kwon who are being hyper after they win.

 

“They’re the kkab kwon brothers, remember?”

 

“Ahh.. I’m so tired playing with those 2 kkab.” Changmin said after he, Seulong and Sunkyu sit near Jinwoon who is still lying on the court.

 

“Ya! Stop running around! Both of you make all of us dizzy!” Both of them stop running around and skip happily toward the other 4 after Jinwoon shout at them.

 

“We are just happy, so we expressed it with running around!”

 

“Yeah! If we win again next time, we will dance around! Right, Kwon?”

 

“Right! You should join us too, Sunkyu! We are in 1 team!”

 

“I’m not a kkab like both of you. So my energy is not overflowing like you. Don’t you know ‘tired’?”

 

“‘Tired’ is not in our dictionary! Hahahaha” Suddenly someone poke Yul’s back. Yul looks behind him only to see Jessica in pink dress. Jessica blushes slightly looking at Yul’s sport shirt. ‘Omo! I thought it is really being ripped! So hot even it is just a printed shirt!’

 

 

“Oh, hi Sica! What are you doing here?”

 

“Can we talk for awhile?”

 

“Sure! We just finished our game! Guys, I’ll be going first! Bye!” Yul takes his water bottle and a small red towel before put it around his neck. The other bid him goodbye before all of them going back to their apartment.

 

“So where are we going now?”

 

“Anywhere..”

 

“Mmm.. Let’s go to the bridge then!” Both of them walk towards the bridge, but there are many people who went out for jogging and dating.

 

“Let’s go somewhere else that has less people. I don’t like crowded place..”

 

“Alright.. Let’s go there..” Yul points toward Jessica’s reading tree. Yul drinks his water before starts to talk.

 

“I’m sorry that I sweat a lot right now.. I just finished my game.. So what do you want to talk about?”

 

“About.. About us..” Jessica lowered her head.

 

“About us?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter