Chapter 2

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

single quote + italic = thought

double quote = of course he/she is speaking~ XD

i hope you all understand the story! :p

 

Present:

“Welcome to uni barber shop. I’m Hae mi. May I help you?”

 

“I want to dye my hair pink”

 

“Please sit here. Pink? Oh, you must be supporting the cancer campaign! That’s very nice of you!”

 

“Yeah, besides it is just for a month..” He smiles. ‘Not really.. I LOVE pink!’

 

“Please wait for a while..”

 

“Ok!”

 

Hae mi went to the barber guy that is busy dyeing another customer’s hair brown and talks to him. Then he just nodded as a sign that he understands what she said.

 

“He will come to you after 5 minutes. You can read the magazines first while waiting for him.”

 

“It’s ok! I’ll just listen to my iphone” He smiles again.

 

Hae mi blushed upon seeing his signature eyesmiles. It’s not that he flirt with her, but that is how he smiles. He lean against the chair, fish out his iphone and the earphone, wear it, press the ‘play’ button and enjoy listening to his favorite songs while waiting for that guy.

 

**************

 

“Erm, excuse me, sir.. The pink dyed seems out of stock right now.. Do you want me to dye your hair into another colour?”

 

That guy still closed his eyes but he nodded.

 

“What colour do you want? Red?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Purple?”

 

He nodded again. Looks like something wrong with him.

 

“Erm.. Sir, which colour do you want? Red or purple?”

 

************

 

 “Yoong, let’s have a competition today!”

 

“Sure! What is the prize for the winner?”

 

“The loser has to cook the dinner for 5 persons tonight and the winner can choose 5 dishes that she wants to eat!”

 

“Ooh, new prize? Sounds great! So what is the detail about the competition?”

 

“The competition is on lunch time at Secret Café, Hyo will be the referee as usual and the terms is the same, who finished it first will be the winner. And today’s menu is 5 bowls of Cham pong.”

 

Cham pong (Spicy Seafood Noodles):

 

“Cham pong? It’s been a long time I eat it! Ok, deal! Just don’t forget to inform Sunhwa imo about it.” Sunhwa Imo (aunt) is one of the café workers. She is always happy to see both of them eating heartily at the cafe.

 

“Don’t worry about that I already messaged her this morning! See you in lunch time!”

 

“Yeah, you too!”

 

********

 

*song*

 I’d risk everything

For one kiss, everything

Yes I’d do anything (Anything?)

“Anything”

Anything for you

‘Oh, did I sing loudly just now?’

He opens his eyes, look at the mirror in front of him to check if anyone listens to his voice. There is only the barber guy behind his chair. ‘I think my hair will transform into pink colour soon! Let’s enjoy the hair massage while waiting for it!’ *smiles*

 

Song: Anything – Jay -Z

 

*********

 

“I’m late for the competition!” Sooyoung run to the café. Suddenly she accidentally tripped over a petite blonde hair guy.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m in hurry! Are you ok?” She tripped that guy so hard that he fell on the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter