Chapter 20

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t take it anymore!” He walks circling his room.

 

“Let’s launch those crazy ideas of mine!” He stops for a while before start circling the table again.

 

“I hope she will remember me soon!”

 

************

 

Hyo is walking out of her faculty with Hara and Nicole when Eunhyuk come and greets her.

 

“Hi Hyoyeon..”

 

“Oh, Eunhyuk.. Do you need something from me?”

 

“Are you free this Saturday?”

 

“Yeah, she’s free!”

 

“Nic!”

 

“Er.. Can we go out?”

 

“Yeah, we will make sure that she will be ready!”

 

“Ya, Hara! You too?”

 

“Ok, thanks! 10am, this Saturday.. I’ll wait for you in front of your apartment. I’ll get going now. Bye!”

 

“Bye Eunhyuk!” Both Hara and Nicole waves their hand to Eunhyuk who is walking away from them.

 

“Aish.. What are you two doing?”

 

“How dare you didn’t tell me that you have a boyfriend? I thought both of us are single! But now I’m alone..” Nicole pretends to sulk.

 

“What are you thinking about, Nic? He is not my boyfriend!”

 

“If you want some couple tips, you can ask me!” Hara smiles and walk with Nicole.

 

“Aish.. What should I do with both of you?”

 

**************

 

The KSY Company is one of the famous companies that use and invented the latest technologies in Korea. The KSY Company become famous after the 92KG president lose her weight about 50KG just in a week time after using their first product, Slim machine. But the machine is so expensive that make a lot of people very jealous of the amount of weight lose. There are many fat people who attempt to steal the machines. Moreover, there are people who try to kidnap her just for the machine as the ransom. That is why polices make THE Kim Shin Young become a mysterious woman. That is also one of the reasons why Sunkyu and Sooyoung didn’t recognize the famous mysterious president when they meet her. Right now, the KSY Company also is trying to involve in the pill-making just to avoid the rage of the poor customers.

*********************

 

“Hello, this is KSY Company. May I help you?”

 

“Err.. Can I talk to the President, Miss Kim Shinyoung?”

 

“I’m her secretary, Kwon Boa. May I know your name?”

 

“I’m Lee Sunkyu.”

 

“Ok, please wait for a while.” There is the advertisement for a while before the line is connected to the president.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, is this Miss Kim Shinyoung?”

 

“*Emmm~, this one is good!* Oh yes, that’s right. Who are you again?”

 

“It’s me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter