FINAL CHAPTER

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The boys are bathing in the river while Jessica is sitting near the river bank, reading her book, Yoona and Sooyoung are eating and keep nagging Taeyeon and Hyoyeon for more food. Typical Shikshin, eh?

 

“Guys, let’s drag our partner into the river!” Stefan gives idea with a devilish smile on his face.

 

“I’m in!”

 

“Me too! Today is the last day anyway~”

 

“Errrm.. ok”

 

“I can’t..”

 

“Why?”

 

“Do you see Jessica is reading her book? What if her book gets wet?”

 

“Eeeyy~ that is the lamest reason I’ve ever heard~” Sunkyu tries to provoke him. Yul sighs.

 

“Ok, I’ll try..”

 

“Wait, let’s have a game, shall we?” Hyuk grins.

 

“Game?”

 

“Yep! The fastest one who get their partner to join us, win!”

 

“What about the last, loser?” Hyun asks.

 

“Loser has to drive!” Stefan adds.

 

“I’m tired!”

 

“No! The one who lost will have to separate from their partner into 2 cars!” Hyuk disagrees with Stefan.

 

“Huh? How is it?”

 

“Since we come with 2 cars separately, don’t you think we the man should drive them back to their apartment?”

 

“Oooo.. Not a bad idea..” Hyun agrees.

 

“Aah.. I get it! Since it is 5 persons in a car, the loser and his partner have to be in separate car!”

 

“Yep, that’s what I’m talking about! The loser has to suffer from the other couple sweetness! Hahaha!”

 

“This is bad..” Yul mumbles to himself.

 

“Deal!” All of them walk to their partner. Since Jessica is the nearest, Yul is the first one to arrive near Jessica.

 

“Umm, Sica..”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Do you know how to swim?”

 

“I don’t know.. That’s why I’m reading..”

 

“Do you want me to teach you? I’m good at swimming the most!” Jessica lower down her book and now is looking at excited yul.

 

“Seobang, I’m reading right now..” Yul saw Hyuk and Hyoyeon jumping into the river together. ‘Damn, I have to hurry!’

 

“But it’s not like you can’t read at home.. And it’s not like we are coming here everyday.” Yul pouts, trying to earn some sympathy from Jessica but she just looks at him without blinking her eyes.

 

“Oh, come on Sica..”

 

“Aish.. Ok, fine..” She puts the bookmark in her book while Yul is smiling happily. Then he saw Taeny couple succeed. Jessica holds his hand and jump into the river.

 

“Fuuh~ Thank you for being cooperative, Sica.. Or both of us will suffer today..”

 

“You guys compete again, didn’t you?”

 

“Huh? How do you know?”

 

“I saw all of you talking while I’m reading. So what is it about?”

 

“The guys have to make their partner to join us bathing together and the loser has to go back in separate car.” Then Yoonhyun are also joining taeny and hyohyuk. They are splashing water to each other. Sunkyu just sit there while talking to Sooyoung with angry face. ‘Do Sooyoung love food more than Sunkyu?’

 

“Oo.. But we are going back in separate car, right?”

 

“Nope. Now, let me teach you to swim!” He holds both of her hands and pulls her towards the others to celebrate their victory. Jessica let out her dolphin scream because of the sudden shock.

 

“Ya!”

 

“Hahaha just relax, baby!” Yul smiles got wider when she is finally calm and enjoying the ‘ride’.

 

“Manse!”

 

“Hahaha manse!”

 

*******

 

“Aish! We lost because of you!”

 

“Why? I didn’t do anything! I’m just eating here!” Sooyoung said while enjoying her food.

 

“Yes, that’s why we lose, Shikshin! We should go into the river before others to win!”

 

“So what will happen if we lose?” She asks, still didn’t bother to stop eating.

 

“We are going to suffer with their cheesiness in the car!”

 

“Huh? Don’t worry.. I’ll let you have some of my cheese chip!”

 

“Aish!” Sunkyu gives up.

 

**********

 

All of them are packing to go back to their apartment. The 4 guys are discussing about the 2 drivers while Sunkyu is sulking at the corner.

 

“I’m so~ not driving today!”

 

“Then I will!” Hyuk grins while patting Stefan’s shoulder.

 

“Really? Yeay!”

 

“Hyun, do you want to drive?”

 

“Sure, I don’t mind..”

 

“Assa! I can relax with Sica at the back!”

 

“Hahaha, did you forgot about Sunkyu hyung?”

 

“Oh..”

 

“So I’ll be seating with Sooyoung at the back?”

 

“Yeah, since I’m going to drive the girl’s car. Kekeke that’s why I want to be the driver~”

 

“Never mind.. I’m tired and Taeyeon too. So we will just sleep at the back”

 

“Did you girls ready?” The girls were changing after the river bath.

 

“Yes! Let’s go back!” Yoona is so excited to know that Hyun is the one who will drive today. Jessica walks to Yul with angry expression on her face that makes others to stay away from them, hurry walk to the car.

 

“What happen, baby?”

 

“Will you drive today?”

 

“No..” Suddenly she smiles.

 

“Yeay! We can sleep at the back!” The sudden mood swing makes Yul confused.

 

“Erm, I thought you are angry about something before?”

 

“I will be angry if you drive today!”

 

“Huh? Wae?”

 

“I want to sleep..”

 

“But you still can sleep in front if I drive.” Jessica pulls Yul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter