Chapter 28: Hyohyuk Special

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon is now remembers everything about her and her family. She already was being discharged from the hospital a week ago. And now she and Hyuk are having their date.

 

“Somewhere special..”

 

"Why can’t you just tell me where are we going?"

 

“Because it will be no longer surprise if I told you now.. So please be patient for a while..”

 

“Hmmm.. That’s true.. Ok, I’ll be waiting for it.”

 

**********

 

“We are arriving at the destination.”

 

“So that somewhere special is the lake?”

 

“Nope.. Can you see that?” Hyuk points his finger to the tower near the lake.

 

“What is so special about the place?”

 

“It is place for bungee jumping, Bungee Jump Tower. Do you remember about my promise to you?”

 

 

Flashback

 

Both of them are watching the Discovery Channel that showing Americans having fun in the air. They do bungee jump.

 

“Hyuk, let’s go bungee jump! It seems fun!”

 

“It is for adult, not children.”

 

“Then when we are becoming adults, we can go bungee jumping?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Ok, when we become adults, you have to take me to bungee jump!”

 

“Arasso!”

 

END

 

 

“Oooh.. I remember it.. Ok, let’s go! I’m so excited now!”

 

“Let’s go!” Both of them walk to the tower holding hand.

 

“Excuse me, we are here to try the bungee jump.”

 

“Oh, please wait for a while. Please write your information here. I’ll let the instructor know.”

 

“Ok, thanks.” That receptionist man gives Hyuk a visiting book and a pen before when to talk to the instructor.

 

“Oh, I’m getting nervous right now!” The instructor comes to both of them.

 

“Please follow me.” They then follow the instructor walk into the preparation room.

 

“So who will be jumping first? Or you want to jump as a couple?”

 

“Couple bungee? How do we do that?”

 

“The man holds the lady like this.” The instructor makes the demonstration like how the groom holds the bride, bridal style.

 

“What if he drops me?”

 

“You can also choose to hug each other.”

 

“Hyuk, let’s try the couple bungee!”

 

 “Ok..”

 

“So are you guys already deciding it?”

 

“Yeah, we will just do the couple bungee..”

 

Both of them wear the equipment that was given by the safety officer. Now both of them including the instructor are in the lift to go to the bungee jumping platform. Hyoyeon holds Hyuk’s hand tightly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter