Chapter 15

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome home, Sica. Your Bibim Naengmyun is 30% done.” Taeyeon said without looking at her twin. She is cooking for their dinner with Hyoyeon helping a little. Yoona and Sooyoung are relaxing in front of tv, waiting for food. 

 

“Unnie, what is wrong with Sica unnie? She is just standing there and doing nothing.” Hyoyeon said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks at Jessica and shocked when she saw her crying.

 

“Sica, what happen to you? Do you hurt somewhere? Hyo, continue cooking. I’ll call Yoona and Sooyoung to help you later.” Taeyeon wash her hands and went to her other half.

 

“Ok.” Hyoyeon continue to cut the veggies and put it in the pot. She stirs the ingredients and tries to taste their in-the-making dinner.

 

“Sica, are you okay?” Taeyeon wipes Jessica’s tears before pulls her to give a hug.

 

“Let’s go to our room first.” She holds her hand and went to their room.

 

“Sit here. I’ll ask Yoong and Soo to help Hyo in the kitchen.” Jessica nodded her head and sits on their bed before Taeyeon went out of the room. Then she come back and sits beside her.

 

“Why are you crying? Do you hurt yourself somewhere?” She shakes her head but Taeyeon still checked her hands and legs.

 

“So?”

 

“It’s him..”

 

“Him? Who is he?”

 

“The one that I dreamed of..” Taeyeon’s eyes almost pop out after hearing that news. automatically opens too. After 5 years, she met him.

 

“Is it the guy that we met today?” She nodded.

 

“You met him again? But you told me that you can’t remember him, right? How do you know that it is him?”

 

“Nemo..”

 

“Nemo, the fish?”

 

“It is our secret code in my dream. I just remember it after he left.” She cries again. Taeyeon hugs her to calm her down.

 

“It’s okay. You can meet him again tomorrow. Take a nap first. I’ll wake you up after the dinner is done, ok?” She nodded again. Both of them are now lying on the bed with Jessica still hugging Taeyeon like a koala.

 

“Can you sing me a song?”

 

“Missing You Like Crazy?” Her twin nodded. This is Jessica’s favorite song that she always sings for her.

 

The person I miss like crazy
The words I want to hear from you like crazy
I love you, I love you - where are you?
The person I long for, who is deeply st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter