Chapter 18

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At Wonder Girl Hospital:

 

He runs into the reception counter.

 

“Excuse me.. I’m looking for Choi Sooyoung’s room.”

 

“Please wait for a minute, sir.”

 

“Thanks.. But can you please hurry up?”

 

“I got it! Choi Sooyoung’s room is in level 3, 3D.. But..”

 

“Ok, thank you very much!” He runs to the stairs.

 

“Hey, I’m not done talking yet! You must wait for another 3 hours for another visiting slot. Aish.. Whatever.. Happy waiting to you..” She sighed.

 

“Level 3! 3A, 3B, 3C.. I found it! 3D!” When he holds the doorknob to pull it, the doctor comes and stops him from entering the room.

 

“Sir, I’m sorry. You can’t go in there now. Please wait for another 3 hours for visiting slot. Besides, the patient need to rest now.”

 

“Oh, are you the one who treats her? How is her condition now?”

 

“She just passed the critical condition, but she is still unconscious. I can’t tell you 100% about her health condition right now. Let’s hope that she will wake up soon.”

 

“OMG! Is her condition that bad?”

 

“Like I told you, I can’t confirm about it either. But I think nothing serious happen on her. The worst condition that might happen to her is she will lose her memories.”

 

“…”

 

“I need to go now. I have other patients to treat. Let’s pray that the worst condition is not happening to her.”

 

“Thank you, doc.” The doctor nodded and walks away from Sooyoung’s room door. He is still standing in front of the door.

 

“Hey, wake up.. You can’t leave me alone. I need you to be by my side.” He whispered while looking at her through the door’s window. Suddenly Taeyeon comes with a plastic of food that she bought at the hospital’s canteen. She looks at the room number and nodded slowly that she is not mistaken.

 

“Are you Sooyoung’s friend?” He startles listening to her voice.

 

“Yes, I’m Lee Sunkyu. And you are?”

 

“I’m Jung Taeyeon, her housemate. The others still have their classes. They will come after the class over.”

 

“Umm.. Do you know how is the happen?”

 

“Eh? Nobody told you about it? Then how do you know about her here?”

 

“Her friend, Yoona told me that she is here.”

 

“Ahhh.. Sooyoung was hit by the drunk driver when she walks home after buying something from electronic shop. I can’t remember what Hyoyeon told me before.. PS.. P? No, no.. I think it is PS.. 3? Yes! It’s ps3..”

 

‘Ps3? It is for me? Now it makes me more guilty..’

 

“I didn’t know that she loves to play games. I thought she only loves to eat food.By the way, Yoona is my housemate too.” She tries to joke to cool down the tension surrounding.

 

*************

 

“I’m glad that you’re ok now..”

 

“Is my condition that bad before?”

 

“Yep.. You were unconscious for 2 days, you know..”

 

“Mmmm.. I heard it from the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter