Chapter 35

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So tired~” Hyohyuk and Yoonhyun just finished their job and now are walking back to their tent.

 

“Let’s rest for a while..” Hyun pulls Yoong’s hand to their tent but they are so shocked because their tent is so messy.

 

“What happen? Did someone steal our things?”

 

“Hmmm.. I think it is Sooyoung.. My food is gone..” Yoona’s face is red because of the anger.

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!!”

 

“Relax, Yoong.. Cool down..” Hyun is trying to lower down the anger in Yoona.

 

“Relax, I got something for you..”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Because I know something like this might be happening, I save some of your food inside my bag.” Hyun opens his bag and give 5 packs of snacks that are inside his bag.

 

“Yeay! Thanks! But I’ll revenge for that giant! How dare she steal my food!”

 

“Revenge is not good for your health, Yoong.. Just let it go..”

 

“Why?”

 

“Revenge is coming from the anger, The anger can make you to got the high blood pressure disease. If you got the disease, there is a high possibility that you will die early. And if you die early, you will leave me alone. I don’t want that to happen..” Yoona exhaled loudly.

 

“Fine, I’ll let her go this time..”

 

“That’s my girl..” Hyun smiles at her.

 

***********

 

It is dinner time, but only Soosun and Yoonhyun are there. Taeny just done doing their work, cooking. Hyohyuk is still sleeping in their tent after the ‘toilet-making’ work done. Yulsic too, still sleeping after Yul done the tonight’s plan for Soosun.

 

“Sooyoung and Sunkyu, can you wake the couples up?”

 

“Ok..”

 

“No! I’ll go and wake Yulsic up! You guys just go wake the Hyohyuk couple up. Leave the Yulsic couple to me!”

 

“Ok, good! Let’s go, oppa!” Sunkyu smirks at Stefan when he saw the nervousness in his face.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t want them to know about it.. You know what we are talking about, right?”

 

“Ooh.. I forgot about it!”

 

“Then I’ll go first..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter