Sixteen.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

Since the starting of this week, Minho hasn't been around. 

 

I bit my lip as my thoughts were on him again, in the middle of class. I sighed heavily and looked at the clock, wondering why was it taking its own sweet time to make me worried and restless. I just wanted to get out of the seat and run off to find him.... 

 

Tock! 

 

I looked out and blinked, looking down from the window seat that I was sitting at, wondering who was it. I blinked and looked down again, seeing no one. I gulped and turned back to my lecturer who was writing notes on the board. I sighed and quickly wrote down the things he was saying while writing on the board, trying not to let my mind drift when ... 

 

Tock! Tock! 

 

"Is there something interesting outside, Ms. Park?" 

 

I gulped and turned back to the board where my lecturer along with the whole class was staring at me. I shook my head and bit my lip, continued to write my notes down. I sighed and hoped that it was just nothing at all when... 

 

Tock! 

 

"Cheongsul hamnida, Songsaenim.. I need to go to the toilet..." 

 

He bluntly just waved his hand, not moving away from the board as he continued writing down the notes. I quietly exited out the class by the back door and closed the door shut. 

 

I was running down the hallway the moment I felt I was free. 

 

Down the steps and I burst through the door to find... 

 

"Min Jae!" 

 

I smiled and my heart sank slightly but was a relieved at least. 

 

I would be a fool to head out of class if there wasn't anything or anyone who was waiting here.

 

I smiled and waved to him, only to see him running to me and he pulled me into a tight hug. 

 

"God, I miss you...." Kai muttered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I blinked and looked at him, before I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. 

 

"I...I...I miss you too..." The words sounded wrong and I was slightly hesistant. 

 

My heart was not fluttering at the sight of him here with me, his arms around me like he used to. I gulped and looked at him as he pulled away, that sincere smile on his face. I gulped and looked at him, wondering what was up instead of feeling guilty all over. 

 

"Do you have time?" He asked, his hands on my arms as he looked at me. 

 

"But I..." 

 

He cut me off and smiled, "I told your Principal I could take you out today.... So no biggy~" 

 

"But oppa... my things-" 

 

He smiled and looked behind me where Kyungsoo came out with my bag and smiled. 

 

"Hey, Min Jae..." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

"Oppa..." I gulped and looked at him, "Did anyone attacked you?" 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and shook his head. "I just got the whole class frozen at the time, watching me pack your stuff." 

 

I giggled and took the bag from him. 

 

"Bet the class was a little shock to see me at your table." He smiled and looked at Kai, "Don't be out late, arasso... You know our curfew..." 

 

"Neh, eommonim..." Kai joked, bowing slightly before bursting into small chuckles. 

 

I giggled and saw Kyungsoo punched Kai's arm and waved at me before he walked out of the gates. 

 

I looked at Kai who reached for my bag and I surrender it, not wanting to argue with him. He smiled and pulled the bag over his shoulder before he took my hand. I gulped and looked at our hands, feeling nothing but his warmth from our hands. I absentmindedly put my hand on my chest as he pulled me out of the gates. 

 

Nothing... Nothing... 

 

I bit my lip as he pulled me away from the school. I looked back, feeling like he was always there, watching me. I pulled my eyes to look at Kai who looked at me with a smile. 

 

Mianhae... My heart is not for you, Kai.... I had choose him over you... Mianhae.... 

 

But the sad thing is... I was missing him and I almost saw Minho who was holding my hand instead of Kai before I blinked. 

 

When I did blinked, my heart crushed like broken glass. 

 

Minho... Minho... where are you?