Twelve.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

Its been a week since the beach trip. 

 

I was waiting for Minho in front of SM Academy, after I finished up with vocal training today. I sighed and bit my lip, rocking myself back and forth. I kept thinking of what happened and blushed almost immediately remembering his well toned body... 

 

His abs... 

 

His chest... 

 

Dammit... I saw his ... His... 

 

"Min Jae?" 

 

"Oh? Oppa?" I smiled and waved at Kai the moment he walked down the steps. 

 

"Waiting on someone?" He asked, smiling and standing beside me. 

 

I smiled and nodded. I looked around and noticed he was alone. None of s were here with him. 

 

"Where's the rest?" I asked, looking around. 

 

"Oh... They are somewhere in the buliding..." Kai said with a flick of his wrist. 

 

I giggled and nodded, looking back down at the road. 

 

"About... about that day at the beach... I mean..." He blushed, looking at the ground. "I... I.. I just..." 

 

I was looking at him when I heard a car coming up front and then a honk. I looked down and smiled when I saw Minho. 

 

"Mian... My ride is here...." I said, looking at him apologetically, "Next time neh?" 

 

Kai sighed heavily, his face felt defeated. He nodded and scratched his head in embarassment. "Arasso..." 

 

I climbed down a few steps, before coming back up. 

 

I smiled and leaned in, kissing Kai's cheek. 

 

He touched his cheek as soon as I pull away and waved at him, with the brightest smile. 

 

"I'll see you around, Oppa..." I smiled and giggled when I caught his cheeks, "Don't be a cherry tomato..." 

 

He chuckled embarassingly before waving at me and smiled. 

 

"See you!" 

 

"Neh..." 

 

The moment I got in, I hadn't had the time to wear a seatbelt. The whole car suddenly jerked forward and then sped down the long road before turning sharply at the corner. I gulped and held on to the loose seatbelt, before finding myself gripping like a fool and quickly locked the seatbelt across. I bit my inner cheeks, looking at Minho from the side. 

 

He didn't looked at me, his eyes on the road. I could tell he was angry, from the way his jaw locked and his grip on the steering wheel was tight, the veins on his arms were popping out of the screen on his arm. Decked in blue V-neck and jeans, he looked hot but now he looked scary. He might just punch someone out of nowhere. I gulped and turned around to the back seat when I saw something. 

 

"Oh?" I reached over and took the heavy book. I looked at it before reading the words on the front. 

 

"You taking a lead in a drama?" I asked, smiling, "Wahh... Chukahae..." 

 

His grip tightened harder around the steering wheel. I was about to look through when he jerked at the traffic light and took the book from me. I gulped and looked at him. 

 

"Don't touch my things." He said coldly, 

 

"But... I was just curious!" I saw him putting the script properly in the backseat before he started driving again. 

 

He didn't looked at me at all, his jaw still tightened and his grip never loosen. I wondered why until we came into the residence. He parked the car, placing his hands into fist on his lap. He looked outside, his eyes dazzed. I blinked and wondered whats wrong again, unlocking the door and prepare to step out. 

 

"Don't go..." 

 

I turned to look at him. 

 

"Wae?" 

 

"Don't go...Don't leave...." He said, still staring out. 

 

"Why can't you understand?!" He suddenly raised his voice, slamming his palms on the steering wheel. 

 

I jumped, suddenly frightened of his anger. He was fuming, his nostrils flaring and his chest was heaving. He leaned forward and knocked his head on the steering wheel, covering his face with his arms. 

 

I looked at him, pausing halfway out the door. I pulled my arm back and looked at him, moving to sit properly in the seat. 

 

"Oppa...." I muttered, staring at him. 

 

I reached out to rub his back, in soothing and comforting circles. He froze when I touched him, before he slowly let me rub him in comfort. He bit his lip before his chest started heaving and trembling. 

 

His shoulders were going up and down, his arms was tensed thanks to the sudden hidden veins popping out of his skin out of nowhere. 

 

I gulped and looked at him before he moved. 

 

I froze when he looked at me, his eyes tearing and his tears rolling off his cheeks. His lips trembled, as he moved closer. 

 

"Can't you understand?" He muttered, almost begging, staring into my eyes.

 

I froze, moving my head back as I can go to my limit. He moved forward, staring at me, not taking his eyes off mine. I gulped and found myself staring right back into his brown orbs, getting lost in them. 

 

"Can't you see?" He muttered, "Are you blind to see how.. how I feel about you?" 

 

I suddenly stop the moment he said that, remembering the fact that he was the one who made my heart flutter everytime. I bit my lip and looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes. 

 

No, Park Min Jae... You are not ready to commit yet....  

 

I bit my lip and looked back at him, just as he leaned closer, wrapping a hand behind my neck and pull me closer. 

 

I close my eyes almost automatically, feeling our lips molding to each other. He didn't rush but he was leading the kiss, moving slow and lovingly. 

 

I could almost feel his feelings towards me but... but... 

 

I felt his other arm s around me and pulled me closer. My hands automatically found themselves on his shoulder blades. I suddenly regret doing so, because I could feel his muscles under them and he was... 

 

He's so beautiful.... 

 

I found myself his shirt, a sign he took as I was finally giving in. He nibbled on my lips, sending tickling sensation all around. I found my other hands tangling my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to me. 

 

He parted his lips a little, my lower lip with his tongue .He pulled away a little, I could still feel his hot breath on my lips. We were both panting, just as he open his eyes and looked at me. I opened mine a few seconds later, looking at him. I was almost under him, hands in his hair, his V-neck was pulled slightly higher. 

 

I could see his beautiful sculptured body from his V-neck, his chest heaving as he took deep breaths to catch himself. I gulped and looked at him.

 

"Minho...." I muttered his name. 

 

Minho... I love you... 

 

I wanted so badly to say it... but... 

 

"Min Jae... Min Jae..." He muttered against my lips, brushing his lips against mine. 

 

"Min Jae... I love you...." He said, his voice husky after the hot kissing session.

 

He looked at me again, our eyes meeting withing that tiny distance between our faces. I was still gripping on his shirt and my fingers have moved down to the back of his neck. 

 

He had both his arms around me, supporting me since I was almost falling on the seat due to his weight on me. I gulped and looked into his eyes, unsure of myself. 

 

"Just.." He almost begged, those painful brown orbs begging into mine, "Just say you do...." 

 

I bit my lip and looked at him. 

 

Before I knew it, I was running out of the car, without a word in return. He watched me as I ran to the guest house, his sobs were becoming louder as I moved away further and further. I closed the door of the guest house, looking at him through the small window where he was still in his car. 

 

He was curled up in the seat, from what his shadow is showing me... He was ... He was .... 

 

Mianhae... Minho... I can't... I'm not... I'm not ready... I'm not ready to be comitted to you yet... though I...though I....

 

My whole body was trembling and I sinked to the ground, covering my mouth as I started crying hard, I pull my legs up to my abdomen, hugging my knees and cried harder. 

 

"I love you too... I love you too...." I cried, my heart spilling out in regret and needing for that one guy I love whom I just broke his heart once more... 

 

The guy who is still in the car.... 

 

Choi Minho....