Three.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Unnie.... Why can't you reply my email?" 

 

I pouted and sighed, closing my laptop and moved away from the desk. I sighed once more, getting on the bed and rolled on it. 

 

It was a Saturday and its been a week since I emailed her. 

 

But yet... No reply. 

 

I frowned more and hugged myself on the bed, looking out of the window. I closed my eyes, hoping to just sleep away the sudden feeling of loneliness that was surrounding me. I bit my lip and pulled the sheets up around me. I kept hoping that maybe... just maybe... she might burst through the door. 

 

Calling out my name and smile so sweetly at me, her face just flushed in pure happiness and love. She would giggled when she see me on the bed and come over, to wake me up. 

 

"Min Jae ahh~" 

 

I couldn't stop myself from feeling so lonely and lost without her. The sudden loneliness turned into anger as I felt a feeling of hatred towards her parents who took her away. I blinked, feeling wetness gather in my eyes before it rolled down my cheeks. 

 

"Min Jae ahh~ Ilrona~~" 

 

"Unnie... Unnie...." I started whispering, calling out her name like she sould appear before me, like she was just next door, reading or doing work on the laptop. 

 

"Min Jae ah?" She smiled at me and peered at me from under the sheets, "Are you awake?" 

 

My heart swelled in pain as I released my feelings of losing her so suddenly. I bit my lip harder, drawing blood. I closed my eyes, shivering in the sudden cold that hugged me. 

 

I opened my eyes and looked up. 

 

"Unnie... I'm awake...." I pouted, 

 

She smiled wider and brushed my hair back before she caressed my cheeks gently. Like a feather on the skin, like a mother's love to the daughter. I know she feels like she was taking me away from my umma who was back in Singapore. But... 

 

I took her hand and smiled, nuzzling against it. She giggled, before she pinched my cheek. 

 

"UNNIE!" I cried, rubbing my cheek. 

 

She laughed and pull the sheets away. 

 

"Ka ja..." She smiled, and tilt her head to the side, "Let's get up... Its a new day..." 

 

"MIN JAE!" 

 

I tried to open my eyes but all I could see was blur images dancing in front of me. I was sweating, cold, clammy sweat. 

 

"KEY! DARAWA!!!!" 

 

The door to my room opened and footsteps shuffled in a hurry. 

 

"Omo~" I could hear Key's voice beside me. 

 

I felt his hand on my head and then he pulled away, cursing slightly. "Minho! What happened?!" 

 

"Molla... Just help me treat her please?!" A low husky voice spoke, his tone was worrying and anxious. 

 

I tried to open my eyes more, to see his face but I couldn't bring myself to. The heat was getting into my eyes and it was stinging pain, like someone rubbed sulfur into my eyes to the point it was just numb and heaty. The tears fell, hot and scalding my skin as it rolled down my cheeks. 

 

"Apeu...apeundae..." I managed to say, shivering, "Unnie..." 

 

I opened my eyes.... 

 

"Min Jae ah... Just sleep and rest... I'm here..." Hye Rim unnie smiled, wiping a towel on my face. 

 

"Unnie... apeundae...." I whimpered, snuggling closer to her. 

 

"I know, Min Jae ah..." She smiled softly but there was that heavy look of concern in her eyes when she turned away to prepare the medication for me. 

 

"Unnie...." I called out to her, biting my lip. 

 

"Neh?" She gripped my hand and squeezed it slightly, "I'm here...." 

 

"Mhmm... Just stay here, Unnie... Don't go," 

 

"Unnie... dont go..." 

 

"Sshhh....." Key said, sighing as I felt a towel wiping my face, "Min Jae ahhh.... Stay still and rest..." 

 

"Unnie..." I cried out more, tearing more, "Unnie..." 

 

I looked up slightly, seeing Minho's face so closed to mine. He bit his lip, taking the towel from Key. 

 

"I'll take over from here.... Can you get the medications?" 

 

Key gave a stunned look, before he pressed his lips together in a thin line and nodded. He got up and hurried out the door. 

 

"Min Jae ahh..." Minho said, "Rest..." 

 

I shook my head, as he began wiping my face. 

 

"Unnie... Unnie..." 

 

He paused slightly, as he was changing the towels. His face was grave and stoned. His eyes were in pain and hurt, hearing my words must have did it. He sighed and rubbed his face. 

 

"Min Jae..." He made me look at him, "Min Jae... listen to me..." 

 

I shook my head, gripping his hands on my face. 

 

"Min Jae... She's not here...." He spoke the truth out, "Hye Rim's not here..." 

 

"Unnie..." I cried, "They took her... They took her...." 

 

He nodded stiffly and closed his eyes. I nuzzled against his hand, crying. 

 

"Eottoke..." I bit my lip, "Minho........." 

 

"Min Jae? MIN JAE?!" 

 

I felt his hands shaking as I slowly felt myself slipping away.