Twenty Eight.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

I waited for the soup to be ready, packing up everything into small lunch boxes. I was ready to head out and see how Minho is doing at his filming, arranging everything and cooking everything as it is. I bit my lip, turning off the fire and stir the soup before putting some into the lunchbox and stack them up nicely. Tying it up neatly, I put in to a small shopping bag. 

 

"Where are you going?" Jonghyun came in, sniffing the air like a dog, "Smells good..." 

 

I smiled and undid my apron, brushing off the dirt from my sweater dress nicely. "Visit Minho oppa at his filming site.... Wae?" 

 

Jonghyun looked at me and shook his head, "Did you know that-" 

 

"Oppa! I'm late... " I smiled and bowed apologetically, "There are some leftovers if you want to eat and there is kimchi that I bought just this morning in the fridge....." 

 

I slid my trenchcoat on and a beanie on my head before pulling my backpack over and taking the bag of food in hand. 

 

Jonghyun looked at me as I slid my boots on, tying them up. He sighed and looked at me, pinching my red nose. I giggled and smiled a little. 

 

"Kencanah?" Jonghyun muttered. 

 

"Neh... Just trying to get used to the weather...." I smiled brightly before opening the door and shivered when the cold breeze blew in. I hugged myself before turning around and looking at Jonghyun who simply smiled a little.

 

"Oh! Oppa... did you say something?" I asked him, stepping out into the front porch. 

 

"Kencanah... I'll tell you after you come home, arasso?" Jonghyun gave his one side smile before cupping my cheeks and kissed my forehead, "Tell Minho I said hi...." 

 

"Neh...." I smiled softly, before waving and head out of the main gate. 

 

The site of the filming wasn't near nor was it that far either. I sighed as I walked, experiencing autumn for the first time and suddenly miss the hot and wet seasons back in Singapore. I kept on walking, reading the signs and followed the path to the school. Minho's film site was merely around a school so it should be easy to spot. I bit my lip and kept on walking, shivering now and then when a cool breeze blew by. 

 

I wonder what is Unnie doing.... 

 

I stopped for a moment, looking up and smiling softly in the sky. I missed her presence and everything, how she do look after me well. I sighed and looked down, walking to the school that was just up ahead. I wanted to skip, almost I did, but it would be too awkward if I did. I stopped by a cafe down the road to get for Minho's favourite coffee and another one for myself. 

 

After that it was just the short walk to the school entrance and ... 

 

I stopped when I saw they were shooting just not far from where I was. I entered the swimming complex of the school, seeing them filming a scene. Minho was drenched along with his other two co-stars, Sulli and Hyun Woo. I blinked, staring from the corner at the back of the filming site, watching. Minho looked so deep in the moment, his eyes unreadable as he pushed Hyun Woo away and leaned down... 

 

I had to turn away, biting my lip when I saw it happened. I almost dropped the food and coffee but I held on them tight. I bit my lip harder, causing the skin to tear and blood to drip down. I wipe it away, cursing when I got a stain on the sleeve of my white trenchcoat. I stepped out for a moment, just in time to bump into Minho's manager. 

 

"Oh? Minjae ahh..." Minho's manager smiled and caught me, "Are you here to see Minho?" 

 

I looked up, dazzed and nodded, giving a small reply, "Ahh... Neh...." 

 

He looked up and saw people started coming out, the crew themselves walking out of the complex. He smiled and looked at me again, "They just finish shooting..." 

 

"Oh?" 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

I stiffened when I heard Minho's voice, blinking and looked down. His manager smiled and ran over to him, helping him dry up. 

 

"Min Jae?" 

 

I turned just as Minho walked towards me, still wet and drenched. I blinked and smiled a little, trying to clear out whatever that I saw in my head. 

 

"Omo! Yeobo! You're drenched...." I grabbed one side of the towel and wiped his face, brushing his hair back. 

 

"Kencanah... I meant to be... Its for the filming... What are you-" 

 

"Oppa!" 

 

I looked behind just as Minho turned to see Sulli running towards him with a bright smile. I took a step back and watched as she came closer, blinking and her smile disappear when she saw me. 

 

"Oh? Nugusaeyo?" She asked Minho, standing beside him. 

 

"Oh," Minho smiled and pulled me close, hugging me, "You should know...." 

 

Sulli was clueless before she looked at the both of us real hard and blinked. Her face brightened up and she gave a nervous and hesitant laugh. 

 

"Oh! Park Minjae-sshi!" She smiled and put her hand out for a handshake, "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sulli imnida...." 

 

"Oh... Neh..." I was half-heartened, taking her hand and gave a short handshake. 

 

Sulli laughed a little before she turned to Minho. "Oppa, you should do it more naturally, it would look better if-" 

 

"Sulli ah, could you give us a moment please?" Minho muttered, his eyes pleading to her. 

 

"Oh... Ahh.. Neh... Cheongsul hamnida...." She smiled nervously, "It was nice meeting you, Minjae-sshi...." 

 

"Neh..." I felt tears b in my eyes, looking down before rubbing my eyes with my sleeve. 

 

I heard her footsteps disappearing into the distance before Minho held me close and bring me inside. I followed him, looking down as the crew members greeted him. He turned and pulled me inside the room, before closing it and locking it. I bit my lip more, feeling the skin tear more and more blood oozing out slowly from the wound. I made my way mindlessly to the sofa, sitting down and putting the small shopping bag on the table. 

 

"I..." I was lost for words, looking down still, "I made you lunch...." 

 

I put the coffee down too, looking at it, hoping it would just disappear along with me. I didn't feel like I should be here suddenly, the sudden ache in my heart was painful and overwhelming. Minho moved, his footsteps dragging across the floor as he turned the heater up and grabbed another clean towel, drying himself. He sat down beside me, taking out the lunchboxes and opening them. The sudden whiff of food went up my nose but it made my stomach churn. 

 

"Komawo...." I heard him say, before he took out the chopsticks and spoon that I brought along with my own set. 

 

He pushed another set of lunch box with another serving of rice to me, smiling softly. I took it, hiding my face with my hair. He and ate up slowly before putting his lunchbox down and gently cupped my face to look at me. 

 

"Wae?" He asked, before catching sight of the wound, "Omo... you're bleeding.." 

 

He grabbed some tissues before dabbing at my wound. I stopped him, taking the tissues and clean it off on my own. 

 

"Kencanah..." I muttered, dabbing the wound. 

 

"How much did you see?" Minho suddenly asked, knowing I was upset. 

 

"Not much..." I muttered back, throwing the tissues into the wastebin and sat back down, "I'm not hungry..." 

 

"Minjae ah." He made me looked at him, his own eyes filled with guilt and remorse, "You know its not true and its only acting-"

 

"I'm fine!" I pushed him away and stood up, "Stop..." 

 

"Park Minjae." He stood up and turned to me, just as I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the door. 

 

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around, his arms wrapped around me. He looked into my eyes. 

 

"Let me go..." I whined, struggling in his grip.

 

"Minjae ah... I only love you...." Minho muttered, "Its all just acting!" 

 

I managed to struggle out, panting and tearing slightly, before snapping my head to look at him.

 

"Tell me then... how many times have you kissed her?!" I hissed, looking at him. 

 

He looked at me, realising what I was saying and then bit his lip. 

 

"Thats not the point-" 

 

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU KISSED HER!" I blurted out, losing control of my own emotions as tears spilled down my cheeks. 

 

He didn't answer, looking at me. He couldn't answer, watching as more tears fell down my cheeks. 

 

"Look.." 

 

"It was more that enough... Just your silence..." I muttered, looking down before turning around to head out. 

 

Just before I could, my phone started to ring. 

 

I closed my eyes and fumbled into my pocket for my phone, pulling it out and answering it without looking at the ID. 

 

"Yeobosayo?" I answered, clearing my throat. 

 

"Minjae ahh....." I heard a female's voice on the other line.

 

I stiffened and snapped my head up, turning around and looked at Minho. Minho looked at me, wondering what was wrong. He took a step forward just as I muttered to the caller. 

 

"Nu..nugusaeyo?" I hesitated, biting my wound more. 

 

"Naya.... Have you forgotten your own unnie?" 

 

"Unnie....?" I gasped and covered my mouth, just as Minho catch me from my fall, "Hye Rim Unnie...?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-End- 

 

Its the end of this story. 

But a new one is beginning. 

Seems like Hye Rim has finally return. 

Minho and Minjae's ties are getting rougher and tougher. 

More complication. 

More drama.

More excitement! 

Do stay tuned for a new sequel! 

Thanks for reading! ^^;;

 

Here's the new link for the third sequel! 

Tracing To Me And You.