Two.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

From: Minho Oppa <3 

 

What time are you done? 

 

To: Minho Oppa <3

 

Wae? I'm done soon.... I can go home myself... 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

From: Minho Oppa <3

 

What time are you done? I'm around the neighbourhood... 

 

To: Minho Oppa <3 

 

*pouts* soon.... just wait at the regular place? 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

From: Minho Oppa <3 

 

Are you done? 

 

To: Minho Oppa <3

 

 

 

 

Aigoo... jinjja... 

 

I kept my finger on the screenpad, thinking whether if I should type something out or not. I figured not to in the end, sighing pressing the cancel button before sliding my phone in to my pocket.

 

I was beginning to think that he was just cutting me some slack since Hye Rim unnie left us. I bit my lip and sighed heavily, wiping my sweat away and head to the showers. 

 

"Min Jae ah!" 

 

I looked up and a small grin spread across my face. I watched as he came up to me and stopped a feet away from me, smiling sincerely. 

 

"Are you free after this?" Kai asked, looking at me and scratching his head cutely. 

 

"Ah?" I hesitated and looked away, before meeting his eyes shyly, "Wae?" 

 

He smiled, looking away and meeting my eyes. He was sweating, probably from practicing his dance with s too. Glancing behind him, none of s were in sight. I bit my lip and turned to look at him again, putting my hands behind me and rocked on my heels. My heart was racing everytime I see him, and I could not stop myself from feeling this way. 

 

"We are heading out to dinner with the rest of the trainees... and my members...." He smiled and looked at me, "So?" 

 

Aish... I hate you, Minho oppa! 

 

"Mianhae..." I muttered, "I have someone coming to pick me... I think he's waiting..." 

 

"He?" Kai asked, "Namja-chingu isseo?" 

 

... 

 

"An..aniyo!" I panicked, "Just someone who is like  brother to me....." 

 

Gosh, I was totally lying to myself. 

 

"Oh...." Kai sighed in defeat, "Arasso... maybe some other time..." 

 

I nodded and apologised again. 

 

"Kencanah..." He smiled softly, placing a hand on my shoulder, "You can join us next time...." 

 

I smiled, the idea of showering was out of my league already,  "Nae kalkae..."

 

I was about to walk pass him when he stopped me, grabbing my wrist. 

 

"Jakkaman..." He said, looking at me. I bit my lip and looked at him shyly. 

 

"Neh?" 

 

"Let me walk you out... The others still have to shower and change... It takes some time..." 

 

I turned to him, looking at him confusingly. I pointed at him shyly and scratched my head, "Oppa.. don't you need showering too?" 

 

He looked at himself and shook his head, "Kencanah... I forget to bring my clothes...." 

 

I nodded shyly, staring at his biceps and his collarbones.... 

 

"Yah...." He made me look at him, "Like what you see?" 

 

I blushed feverently and looked away, slapping his hand away, "Oppa.... an-aniyo!" 

 

He chuckled and slid his hand into mine. The touch made me blushed more and his touch was leaving a trail of heat on my skin. Like he scalded me. I gulped and looked away shyly. 

 

Since starting my training at the Academy, I made new friends and got to know EXO too. But it was Kai who made his first move when everyone was minggling with each other and I was standing in the corner with Hye Rim unnie. He smiled and introduced himself to us, saying he was Taemin's best frined when Hye Rim unnie happened to say that her cousin was Choi Minho of SHINee. I blushed and saw him, as he talked animatedly with Hye Rim unnie, his presence and constant glancing at me was getting to my heart . From then on, we hit on quite often, but always with Hye Rim unnie and another member of his group. 

 

But since Hye Rim unnie's absence, he took a step closer and looked after me like... 

 

"Ka ja...." He said, smiling and pulling me out. 

 

True enough, he was right about everyone being at the showers, including the girls. The lobby was empty and the only sound was of the security guard at the front counter. He nodded to them, acknowledging their presence. I smiled shyly and nodded to them too. He pulled me to the glass doors where he was about to open the door when... 

 

"Min Jae...." 

 

I looked up and saw Minho standing at the entrance. His eyes was staring at mine before he looked over at Kai and then... 

 

I pulled my hand away and held both of my hands together. My body was tense and stiff, my eyes not daring to look at Minho as he came forward. His shoes made soft sounds on the ceramic flooring of the lobby as he came up towards us. 

 

"Hyung..." Kai chirped, I could picture a smile on his face when he saw Minho, not knowing anything about Minho and I yet. 

 

"Jongin...." Minho said with a slight jealously in his tone when he came to stand beside me. 

 

"Oh, hyung... want to join us for dinner?" He asked, "Min Jae told me that she couldn't cause-" 

 

I looked up to see Kai looking at me and then at Minho with a finger pointing at the both of us. 

 

"Oh?" He looked at me, "Hyung was the one who you were saying was your oppa?" 

 

I could feel Minho's eyes burning into my soul but I was too coward to look at him. I just bit my lip and scratched my head. 

 

"Mianhamnida... I'm tired... I want to head home..." I said, shoving in between both of them and headed for the glass doors, pulling them opened and trudging down the stairs hurriedly. 

 

Oh ... What have I done....