Twenty One.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Minho oppa...eodiyah?" 

 

I asked, looking at Jonghyun who came to fetch me from training. I stepped into the car and sat down, strapping myself in. Jonghyun smiled softly and started driving, looking at junction in front before turning left. I looked at him, glancing at my phone. 

 

I have been calling him all day, texting him too. But I feel like I have done too much, looking desperate. 

 

After that day, we finally got together and the way he asked me was unforgettable. 

 

* * * * * * * 

 

He smiled softly at the waiter as he served the food at our table. I bit my lip, touching my lips unknowingly, looking at the table in a dazed state. 

 

He chuckled and reached over, taking my hand from my lips and kissed my fingers. I looked at Minho who smiled, but his whole facial expression was shy and anxious, his red coloured cheeks glowing over the hanging light above our heads. 

 

"Kencanah?" He asked me, smiling softly. He brushed his fingers over mine, making me shiver slightly. 

 

"Mhmm...." My  throat was dry and I was still in shock from what just happened. 

 

However, my body was telling otherwise and for the first time since I stepped here in Korea, I feel at ease and ... weirdly, secured. I bit my lip and looked as he blew on the ddeobboki and ate up. He chewed it slowly, looking over at me with a slight worry. I watched as his chopsticks reached for one of the fish cake, blew on it slowly before bringing it to my lips. He stopped and looked at me. 

 

"Eat up.... please?" He said, his eyes were sad and worrying. 

 

I bit my lip and opened my mouth hesitantly before taking the fish cake into my mouth. It was hot and spicy but delicious. The cool night breeze were breezing into the open air restaurant and I hugged my jacket more. He noticed this and I watched as he took off his jacket and walked over to me, draping over my shoulder. 

 

I was suddenly emersed in his scent, like a boy who just freshly showered. I sighed and found myself grinning a little, watching him as he sat back down opposite me and continue to cool the hot food down before he swallow it down. I picked up my chopsticks and started picking the food, eating it up slowly.

 

Minho smiled softly, looking at me and eat up as well. I looked at him when he did, "Wae?" 

 

"Keunyang...." He smiled, eating up like a little boy. 

 

I found myself smiling, eating along in the same dish as him. I ended watching him eat hungrily. 

 

He froze when I reached over with a piece of tissue, wiping his cheek. He looked at my hand as I pulled away, sitting back down. 

 

"You have something there...." I said, feeling his eyes burning into my skin and I felt my cheeks go red. 

 

"Komawo...." He said, putting his chopsticks down before taking both my hands in his, "Yeobo...." 

 

"Yeobo?" I looked at him, a little confuse on what he just call me. 

 

"You are my love now... my sweetheart......" 

 

* * * * * 

 

" The number you have just called is busy... Please call again later... 

 

I sighed and put down the phone, calling him for the hundredth time today. I bit my lip before throwing my phone on the bed, slamming my arm frustratedly on the study table. My report was partly finish with the books and notes laid out in front of me. I sighed heavily, rubbing my face with my hand. 

 

"He's busy with his drama.... " 

 

Jonghyun oppa's voice lingering in my head since he said that in the car earlier on. Twilight was breaking out right outside my window and I sighed heavily, not seeing him for a week now. I had already marked my calendar the days that I didn't see him. I counted again and sighed. 

 

Almost 7 days.... 

 

I bit my lip and tried to focus on finishing my report instead of dwelling on what Minho was doing. However the thought of him doing his drama made me think about him and the other lead character. Which is obviously a girl. Jonghyun oppa said that the girl is his hoobae and she is like a sister to them, especially Minho. I heard her name was Sulli but... 

 

"Knock knock~" 

 

"Neh?" 

 

Key popped his head in and looked at me. He smiled softly before asking me, "You okay? Wanna eat?" 

 

I sighed and patted my tummy just as it started growling in hunger. I sighed, throwing my pen down on the table top in frustration and stood up. The chair screeched behind me when I pushed it back, before stomping out of the room, pouting. 

 

Key laughed and pinched my cheek. I glared at him and rubbed my cheek sore. 

 

"Minho again?" He asked me, smiling as he lead me to the main house. 

 

"Neh...." I pouted. 

 

Key chuckled, "He'll do well... He'll get back to you soon... just not at this moment, baby girl..... Just not at this moment...." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Follow me on Twitter! Here's my profile.... 

 

https://twitter.com/smart_angel94

 

TY TY!