Twenty Four.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Hey...." 

 

I looked up from my work to see Taemin peeking through the door. I put my pen down and turned to look at him, a small grin appearing on my face. 

 

"Hey oppa..." I smiled, "Come on in... just close the door when you enter...." 

 

Taemin walked in, closing the door softly behind him. He sat on the bed, watching me as I finish up my last sentence for my assignment before turning to face him. He looked kind of okay already but I could still see the pain behind his whole exterior. I bit my lip, trying not to spot the obvious but he caught me before I could turn away. 

 

"I still do miss her..." He admitted, catching my stare, "I still keep a small piece of her with me...." 

 

I nodded heavily and looked at him. He was not here to speak to me about Hye Rim unnie but something else. Something in the pit of my stomach was telling me that it was something that I wouldn't want to listen, to be involve with.... again. I wanted to be like Hye Rim unnie... when it comes to relationship but I can't help but feel sad about what happened that night and my needy desire for MInho to be close to me again, holding me there and protecting me. 

 

Like my knight in shining armour.

 

I sighed and looked down just as Taemin spoke up, "Minho...." 

 

"I don't want to talk about it..." I said, clearly and certain though I know so well after lying to myself many times just because of one boy, it was a definite lie. 

 

A simple white lie that means a lot... 

 

Taemin sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Look, I know you are mad and all... But... But... Min Jae... its work..." 

 

I sighed and bit my lip, looking at my hands as my fingers brush over the ring that Hye Rim unnie and me shared. I was hoping that Hye Rim unnie was here more, so I could consult with her and learn from her on relationships. However, she is always telling me its best if I were to experience it myself cause different people react differently. 

 

She and Taemin were the loving and Romeo-Juliette type. If one of them dies, so will the other. They can't seem to live without each other and as Hye Rim unnie would always do, she would give in to him when an arguement heats up. Their relationship has a lot of hills but they will stick together no matter what. 

 

Me and Minho... 

 

I sighed heavily and realise that we hadn't got the time to even be together as a couple. He was busy with filming and I was busy with school and training, thinking that he will come around and probably bring me out one day. 

 

Unfortunately, that one day is going to be delayed for a few months - me in school and training, him in the open, filming and kissing his so-called sister. 

 

Taemin looked at me and sighed, "Min Jae... give him a chance..." 

 

I bit my lip and sighed heavily. As much as I want to, I was pretty much in doubt. If I do tell Taemin I would give Minho a chance, when will he come and look for me. Hye Rim unnie told me that if the person loves you so much, he would go all the way just to be with you even for a minute or a day. 

 

Just how true is this? I asked myself when I remembered what Hye Rim unnie told me. 

 

I bit my lip and nodded heavily. 

 

"Arasso... I'll give him a chance... but tell him not to screw this up or I'm really not giving in anymore...." 

 

* * * * * * * * 

Two days later, on a Tuesday, I felt relief when classes for training was cancelled. 

 

I was tired and exhausted, looking forward to crashing in my bed when... 

 

I entered the guest house and there was petals of roses down the walkway, leading up to my room. I blinked and took in the fragrance of the fresh petals, certainly someone had been here a few minutes ago, and walked down to my room. 

 

I looked down, hoping to see something that might catch my eye but didn't. I stopped at my bedroom door that was left ajar and the rose petals were traced right in. I pushed the door slightly and saw my bed was filled with rose petals, including a white box and a cream coloured envelope on the top. I walked up slowly, putting my bag down on my chair and took the envelope, taking out a small white scented card. 

 

The card was heavily scented with lavender and vanilla, decorated with nothing but gold around it. I read the printed note that was addressed to me. 

 

'Meet me at the cable car... before sunset. " 

 

I held the card close to my chest, with one hand reaching out to unbox the mysterious white box in front of me. I blinked and opened it, placing the cover of the box to one side as I took in the material that was in there. 

 

Except it was not a material... 

 

I put the card down as both of my hands took the golden thin leather straps of the material, pulling it out of the box. The material flew so gracefully and fluidly in the air as I held it up to look at it for myself. 

 

I gasped at the cream coloured dress, its low V-neck cutting and the front was shortest before it ended up as a short trail behind the dress. I looked behind and saw the straps of gold leather criss-crossed each other, revealing most of my back. I gasped once more, standing in front of my full view mirror and drape the dress in front of me. 

 

Not before long, standing on the same spot, I was wearing the dress. I took in the whole outfit, loving the look. I smirked and sprayed some perfume, wearing some light make up and let my hair down, braiding it partly before heading out, grabbing my cream coloured hand purse. 

 

I could only smile and feel purely beautiful and appreciated. 

 

Right in my heart, I know my choice was right and I was glad I didn't say no.