Twenty Three.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

HUHU... The number of views is going up and so is the subscribers. Love you all. Spread the word, yeah? ^^ Both of us are happy! ^^ 

 

Follow me on Twitter! @smart_angel94

 

Follow! Follow! Follow! 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was not easy staying mad at him for long. Obviously, my love for him will overcome my anger and I'll be a softie again. 

 

However, all in all, I will still love him no matter what happens between us. Moreover, he would still spend time with me eventhough his newest acting schedule was making him tired. I pitied him but I see how much he must have love me. 

 

How much he must have thought of me while he was acting. 

 

Despite all this, I still couldn't get away with the fact that he was acting the lead and obviously, there has got to be his co-actress who is suppose to act as his love. He was revealing to me now that we are eatin ddobbeokki at a street stall, under the autumn night. 

 

"Sulli is like a yeo-dongsaeng to me," Minho said, when I asked him about the actress that was playing his love in the drama. 

 

"And?" I stuffed a rice cake in my mouth, chewing slowly. 

 

"And there is nothing going on between us two...." He smiled and looked at me, wiping my lips.

 

"Thats all?" I asked him, looking at him before slapping him playfully on the arm, "Yah! You expect me to believe that?!" 

 

Minho chuckled, "Ara... ara... but she's like a sister... if anything happens, please don't be mad... cause my true feelings are for you.. not her..." 

 

I pouted and stuffed another into my mouth, chewing noisily. He looked at me and grinned to one side, chewing on his. 

 

"Look... there are a few kiss scenes-"

 

"How many?!" I panicked, hearing him say that out. 

 

He looked up and counted with his fingers. I watched him, my chewing gaining speed and I stuffed more rice cakes into my mouth anxiously. He bit his lip and looked at me before whispering in a hesitant tone. 

 

"6?" 

 

"MWOH?!" I coughed and choke on my rice cake, taking my cup of water and chugged it down. 

 

Everyone nearby was watching us, including the ahjumma cooking at the counter. Minho bit his lip and came over me, patting my back. He looked around and sighed. 

 

I gulped heavily and rubbed my eyes as tears filled them because the choking was painful. I bit my lip and tried to count the number of times we kissed. More or less, we kissed around that number too. I felt like crumpling up on the ground, tearing my eyes out. Minho pull his chair closer and sat down, rubbing my back. 

 

"Kencanah?" He asked, looking at me. 

 

I didn't dare to look at him, stuffing more ddobbeokki into my mouth. He looked at me, worried. 

 

I didn't finish it all, pouting as he went to pay.I grabbed my bag and walked out slowly, staring at the ground. 

 

A few minutes later, Minho catch up and followed me, grabbing my hand to stop me. 

 

"Ye-yeobo..." He muttered, "Yeobo... look at me, please?" 

 

"Shiro..." I whispered, pulling my hand back before walking more. 

 

"Yeobo..." Minho bit his lip and pull me back to look at him. 

 

"Min Jae... Its just a drama... I'm acting and there is obviously kiss scenes... I can't help it but I'm trying to earn money and work. There is nothing...." He grabbed my shoulders and shook me slightly, looking at me deeply, "Nothing going on between Sulli and I.... even if there is... Its a one-sided affair... And we are not allowed to date each other even..." 

 

I looked at him, my tear ducts active. I push him away and bit my lip. 

 

"So you're saying if there is a chance where dating is allowed... you would date her then?!" I glared at him, tears overflowing. 

 

"A-a-ani!" Minho looked at me, "I'm saying that-"

 

"Just shut up!" I raised my voice at him, "Whatever it is... it will do nothing for me, you or even our relationship!" 

 

Minho stopped me and look at me, "I'm trying to prove to you by being loyal and honest here!" 

 

I stopped and cringe at the sudden anger flaring in his voice. I stared at him as he sighed and rubbed his face. 

 

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" He began to say, his voice shaking, "Can't you see?! Just how much I'm trying to spend time with you to take away the lost time I could have spend with you when I was away?!" 

 

"Don't you know how early I have to get up just to start filming again? You are not helping!" 

 

I felt a stabbed in my heart when I heard him suddenly accuse me. I looked away, tightening my hold on the strap of my bag as I teared more. I kept a straight face. 

 

"Then... if thats the case of me not helping... don't even bother thinking or seeing me anymore..." 

 

I dragged my feet as I started walking back home, hugging myself as the cold autumn air blew against me. The night was young and the sky was clear, no sign of any rain yet. I kept quiet, walking away as I felt him stared after me. I wanted him to so badly come and get me but he didn't. 

 

Upon reaching the end of the park, where the traffic light was, I crumpled on the ground and cried hard. Dropping my bag, I cried on the empty street, no one was in sight and the road was pretty much empty too. I didn't know how long I stayed on the ground, crying my eyes out, I don't know how many times the streetlights changed and the green man blinked but no one and not even me was crossing the road. 

 

I felt betrayed and lost. Minho's love for me was simply... a lie? All sort of thoughts ran through my head and I cried more. 

 

How can I be so stupid to love someone....  to be so gullible in believing his love for me?! 

 

A pair of headlight blinded my view and I saw two shadows coming out from either side of the car. 

 

"Min Jae..." 

 

"..." 

 

Onew picked me up and carried me to the car as Key quickly went to open the door. I fisted his shirt, tearing over and over again, my heart being stabbed and bleeded out for the thousandth time. Onew sighed and rubbed his face as he shut the door behind me, Key comin over and laying me down on his lap. Key tried to comfort me, patting me and hugged me tight, grabbing blankets from behind the seat and covering me up. I started to shake more when Onew slid into the driver's set and turn the heater on, fixing the rearview mirror and his eyes stared at me. 

 

No one said a thing as the car began to drive back to the house. 

 

That was the last I heard of Minho.