Five.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Yah, Min Jae!" 

 

I turned around, my footsteps heavy and my whole body sore after a long session of training in dance. I but my lip and saw Kai running towards me with Chanyeol on his tail. Both of them smiled and stop a few feet away from me. 

 

"Yah... Mallang," Changyeol nudged me, "Kencanah? I heard you came out of hospital yesterday... Waeyo?"

 

"Nan kencanah... Oppa, whats up with the nickname?!" I pouted and rolled my eyes. 

 

"Aish, hyung!" Kai slapped his hyung slightly, "Keumanhae...." 

 

Chanyeol pouted and scratched his head to hide his embarassment. He looked between the both of us before someone called on him and he turned to look as the other members pass by. 

 

"Ah! NEH!" He shouted back, before excusing himself and ran down the hall. 

 

Kai smiled and looked at me, putting his hands on my shoulders, "Kencanah?" 

 

"Neh, Oppa..." I smiled, though I could feel the heat burning in my cheeks. 

 

He smiled and nodded. "You free tonight?" 

 

"Aniyo... Minho oppa is coming down early to get me. He doesn't want me to fall sick..." I sighed, suddenly the images of him and me in the hospital ward. 

 

His arms linked with mine as he brought his face closer and closer, his hot breath hitting my lip and his brown orbs taking me in, before he closed it. I shivered and absentmindlessly touched my lips when I felt someone shaking me slightly. 

 

"Yah...." Kai chuckled, "I've been calling on you... You are lost in dreamworld..." 

 

His comment made me blushed even more and I was wondering if my blushes had limited amounts in the day. My heart was speeding and I couldn't help but feel more self-conscoius with him around. How did I came about meeting this hotties?! 

 

Just thinking about it, I remembered Hye Rim unnie. My heart felt a tinge of stabbing pain, the memories ringing in my mind. 

 

Kai must have noticed, his face fall slightly as he display a look of concern. He moved his hand in front of my face, before making me look at him. He brought his face closer to mine and this first thing when I look at him, I thought I saw a glimpse of Minho. 

 

Just like when he was in hospital, how his face was so close, the mere thought of touching him was sending electricity coursing through my veins and the thought of his lips almost of mine... 

 

"Min Jae?" Kai shook me once more, "Yah... Nan yeogi isseo!" 

 

"Oh?" I blushed embarassingly, shaking my head slightly, "Mianhamnida...." 

 

Before the awkwardness could continue, my phone rang. 

 

I fumbled into my pockets, finding for my phone. I brushed my hair back and saw the caller ID. 

 

"Oh," I muttered, biting my lip, "Mian, Oppa... I have to go..." 

 

I was about to leave when he caught my wrist again. 

 

"Jakkaman..." He said, "We are heading to the beach this weekend, probably overnight there and BBQ, just EXO and SHINee sunbaes...." 

 

"Oh?" 

 

"Come along..." He smiled, lifting my hand to his lips and kissing it softly, "Come and have some fun... Its been awhile since..." 

 

Since Hye Rim unnie's absence

 

I could tell he wanted to complete it but he didn't want to push it too far. I bit my lip, contemplating a little. 

 

"I...I..." 

 

Kai smiled and caressed my cheek. I could feel his fingers leaving a blazing trail and my cheeks were turning hot red. I gulped and looked at him just as he said, 

 

"Its okay... Think about it..." 

 

I nodded just as the phone in my hand vibrated again. I bit my lip as I saw Minho's caller ID on my phone screen. Kai chuckled, before he pushed me slightly. 

 

"Ppali... Don't make him wait..." 

 

I watched as he walked to where his group members disappeared to, before running out of the buliding. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"Yah...." Minho sighed heavily when I opened the door and got into the passenger seat. 

 

I fumbled with the seatbelt, throwing my duffel bag behind the back seat. Everything felt rushed for me, and I didn't hear what he said until he called me again. 

 

"Yah!" He looked at me, "Why can't you answer your phone?!" 

 

"Mianhamnida!" I muttered, "I was talking to someone..." 

 

Minho sighed and shook his head. He gripped the stirring wheel, making his knuckles go white. I watched him as he tried to calm himself down slowly. After 5 minutes, I manage to look away when his hand reached over to the keys and turned it, making the car come alive. I sighed and puffed my cheeks, hoping that maybe he wouldn't ask me anymore. 

 

He drove back to the residence, the radio was on but it was at a lower volume. He looked out the window once in a while. I looked out at my own window, wondering what was unnie doing now. If Unnie was here, she would have send me home without making a fuss. I gulped and looked down on my hands, fumbling with a ring that both of us shared. 

 

"We are going to the beach this weekend," He said, when we stopped at the red light. 

 

"Ara...." I said softly, looking down at my hands. 

 

"You don't sound surprised..." He said, a tinge of shock in his tone, "Wae?" 

 

I took a deep breath, "Kai oppa told me...." 

 

I looked at him just as he looked away. His jaw clenched tight and he gripped the steering wheel tighter. The moment the traffic gave a green 'Go' light, he stepped on the pedals, almost making me fly out of my seat. I hit my head on the board in front, wincing and biting my lip. I rubbed my forehead, glancing at him to see if he even cared. 

 

He didn't even look at me, keeping his eyes on the road. His whole posture was tense and ready to spring on someone. 

 

Why is he like this?! 

 

I bit my lip and sighed, looking out and pulling my hand away from my forehead, wincing slightly. I looked at my palm, seeing a small drop of blood. 

 

My heart broke then. He doesn't care for me, I thought, I should have known... 

 

I looked out the window, fighting the will to hold my tears back as we arrived at the residence. He drove in and parked the car, turning the headlights off. 

 

Without another look or word, I quickly stepped out, turning around and heading for the guest house. I could feel his eyes bore on my back as I stepped up the porch steps and continued walking without even turning back. 

 

He will see the tears if I did turn around, as I covered my mouth and silently cried, walking back to the guest house with a broken heart. 

 

 

 

To: Hye Rim Unnie 

From: Your Cute Yeodongsaeng~ 

 

Unnie... I'm so hurt and confused... Minho oppa is not treating me well... Eottoke.. I miss you... Dashi dorawa... Ppali... I feel so hurt and heartbroken and the only one I could turn to is you... 

 

Please....