Six.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Omo~" 

 

I winced when Key touched my forehead when I hit my head yesterday night in the car. I slapped his hand away and stood up,sighing angrily. 

 

"Umma! Keumanhae! Apeundae!" I pouted and rolled my eyes a little. 

 

I was suppose to be cooking for Halmonim today but Key came over before I did and started cooking. Today's menu? Beef ball soup and porridge with the regular side dishes. I watched him, sitting on the table and looking at him, rolling and making the beef balls and setting them on a tray. I looked fascinatingly, too caught up with how he made them. 

 

He sighed and went over to the big pot, boiling on the stove and slowly put the beef balls in slowly. 

 

"Min Jae...." 

 

"Umma... I don't wanna hear it... Please..." I bit my lip, feeling guilty that I was getting mad at him when he has done nothing wrong. 

 

The one that I was mad at was probably still sleeping in his room upstairs. 

 

"Min Jae... Minho has never been that type.... I know you came home with him.... Just tell me that he didn't do that to you..." Key pleaded, looking at me as he stirred the soup. 

 

"And what?" I bit back,  "You will just side him... Even if its just an accident... Even if its my fault..." 

 

Key came over and hugged me. I closed my eyes and hugged him back. 

 

"I don't like picking sides, Min Jae...." He muttered against my shoulder, rubbing my back, "But how you got that cut... Its long and deep, right?" 

 

He pulled away and reached to touch it again but I caught his hand and shook my head.

 

"It was an accident... I hit myself on the headboard of the car...." I sighed and turned just as Minho stood there. 

 

He was staring at the huge bandage on my head. 

 

"Minho ah..." Key gulped, "Oh? Baegopa? I'm cooking lunch...." 

 

"Did you really hit your head on the headboard?" He asked me, staring at me and not bothering in entertaining Key yet. 

 

I looked away and pulled away from Key. Key looked at me, a little shocked and stunned at the same time. 

 

"Min-min Jae?.... Yah, eodiyoh?! I almost done cooking..." He said. 

 

"Nan kalkae, Umma.... An baegopa...." I said, not bothering looking up as I walked out, forcing myself to walk past him. 

 

"Min Jae ah." 

 

He tugged me back, holding my wrist tightly. 

 

"Min Jae ah.... Did you-" 

 

I pulled my hand back. 

 

"Nan kalkae...." I said harshly, before walking out. 

 

 * * * * *

"Min Jae ah!" 

 

It was late and I bit my lip and stop in my tracks when I heard Kai. I quickly hide the bandage with my fringe and turned to see him. 

 

"Neh, oppa?" 

 

I was at the steps right outside the Academy when he spotted me and chased after me. He slowly approached me, coming up to me with his charming smile. He looked like he didn't had practice today. He was dressed nicely, in a wifebeater and checkered blouse. Along with skinnes and nice shoes, I was smitten. 

 

He come up and slid his hands in his pockets, looking at me. He seem shy and timid at first but he was cheerful. I smiled and tried not to move my head that much, as I looked at him. 

 

"Are you going home?" He asked, scratching his head cutely and shyly. 

 

"Neh...." I smiled, both of my hands gripping my duffel bag. 

 

"Alone?" He asked, looking at me. 

 

"Ahh...." I wanted to answer but he didn't let me. 

 

"Do you want to eat?" He smiled, "My treat..." 

 

"Oh?" I bit my lip and hesitated. 

 

Should I go or not? I asked myself. The first thing that I thought about was Minho. I gulped and thought maybe he might be worried for me but remembering what happened yesterday...

 

"Neh...." I smiled, "Is it too far from here?" 

 

He smiled, rocking himself on his heels. From the look on his face, he seem relief and happy about it. I smiled and giggled a little, looking at this cutie looking blissfully happy at just inviting me to eat. 

 

"Aniyo... Its nearby..." He smiled, before indicating at my bag, "Do you need-" 

 

"Ahh... Aniyo... I can take it myself..." I smiled, 

 

"Kencanah...." He reached out for my bag and smiled, taking the handle. I froze when I felt his hand over mine. 

 

"Mianhae..." He blushed, taking the duffel bag, "Ka ja?" 

 

I nodded, smiling and followed him. 

 

* * * * * * 

 

Minho was waiting at the carpark, sighing occasionally. 

 

He kept thinking back about the huge bandage on MIn Jae's head, feeling guilty. Out of guilt, he wanted to take her out somewhere. He didn't mean to suddenly break yesterday night that almost send her flying out of her seat even with the seatbelt on. He remember seeing her hit her head and rubbing it but he didn't expect it to be so... 

 

He looked out and saw her. 

 

"Oh?" He wanted to head out and run over to her but... 

 

"Min Jae ah!" 

 

He stopped himself before he saw someone running after her.

 

"Kim Jongin...." He said the name with a tinge of poison. 

 

He watched as the young boy smiled and talked to her, flirting with her. He bit his tongue and felt a swell of poison pumping into his system. He wanted to get to her. He wanted to take her away. 

 

She still doesn't feel it yet... He thought, his hands curling up in fists. 

 

He bit his lip and turned around when he saw her walking away with Kai, smiling and talking to him. He turned away, though the carpark was right in front of the buliding and he parked the car at the furthest end. He felt like she might just spot him among the dark. He glanced at where they were going before they disappeared into the corner. 

 

He couldn't control it. 

 

He raised his fist and slammed it into the hood of the car. A large dent was formed where he punched it. 

 

"Min Jae...." He called out to her like she will hear her but... 

 

He slammed both his fists on the hood and knocked his head on the hood after that. 

 

"ARGH!" 

 

He slid into the driver seat and without wearing a seat belt, he slammed his foot on the paddle and start speeding out of the carpark.